剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
Brooke.
布鲁克
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Yes. I'm fine.
我没事
Where's the time machine? It's behind the barn.
时光机在哪儿? 在谷仓后面
And John?
约翰呢?
I'm not sure, but he helped me.
我也不知道 不过是他帮我逃出来的
We need to hurry. Brooke has people everywhere.
我们得赶快离开 到处都是布鲁克的人
Hello, Mr. Wells.
你好啊 威尔斯先生
Drop the gun, Brooke.
布鲁克 把枪放下
Is everybody trying to be the hero tonight?
怎么今晚每个人都想逞英雄呢?
They just want to leave. Let them.
他们只是想离开这里 让他们走吧
You'd really shoot me.
你还真的要对我开枪啊
Your own family?
我才是你的家人
It's not right, what we're doing.
我们所做的事情是不对的
It needs to stop.
该停下来了
If you really feel that way, then go ahead and kill me.
你如果真的这样想 那不如杀了我吧
Griffin! Griffin! Griffin! Griffin!
格里芬!格里芬!格里芬!
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Okay. Where were we?
我们刚刚谈到哪儿了?
Where's John?
约翰在哪儿?
John's gone. He won't be coming back.
约翰走了 他不会再回来了
Did you hurt him?
你有伤害他妈?
Do you care?
你还在乎他吗?
What is this about, Brooke?
你做这一切是为了什么 布鲁克?
What is the point of all of this death?
这么多人的死亡有什么意义?
It's about family, Mr. Wells.
为了我的家庭 威尔斯先生
You understand that, can't you?
你可以理解的 对吗?
You just killed your only family.
你刚刚杀了你唯一的家人
Wrong.
错
These people you see here, they're alive because of me.
你们看到的这些人 都是因为我才能活着的
I made them who they are.
是我造就了他们
You have me and the time machine.
你现在已经得到我和时光机了
Let Vanessa and Jane go.
放瓦内萨和简走
You don't get it, do you?
你还是不明白吗?
None of this really matters.
这些事都无关痛痒
It's all going to change.
一切都会改变的
Boys, kill them both.
孩子们 把她们两个杀掉
No, no, no, no, no.
不不不
Oh, my God! Doug! Doug!
我的天!道格!
They're getting away!
他们逃跑了!
We tracked you here. Are you all right?
我们追踪到了你们的位置 你们还好吗?
I think so.
没事
Let's get you guys out of here.
我带你们离开这儿
No, I can't leave the time machine.
不 我不能把时光机留在这里
Doug, get Vanessa to safety.
道格 把瓦内萨带到安全的地方去
Come with us. No, no. Go to the mansion.
跟我们一起走 不 你去房♥子里边
We'll see you there. We'll meet you there.
我们稍后去那里找你会合
We got to go. Let's go now.
我们得走了 现在
H.G., wait!
H.G. 等一下!
What is this?
这是什么?
Brooke's controlling the time machine.
布鲁克正在控制时光机
H.G.!
H.G.!
Brooke...
布鲁克
If you harm her,
如果你伤害她
you will never be able to make me do anything.
我永远都不可能为你做任何事情的
I know. Now get in the time machine.
我知道 现在进时光机里去
Get in!
进去!
Why?
为什么?
Where am I going?
我要去哪里?
You have to go back. Exactly like it's written.
你要回到过去 就像他写的那样
What are you talking about? What is written?
你在说什么?写了什么?
I have my father's journal.
我有我父亲的日记
I know what happens.
我知道发生了什么
And now I'm going to change it.
现在我要改变它
Change what?
改变什么?
My life.
我的一生
Everything that happened, I'm gonna rewrite it all.
我要改变每一件发生的事情
Now get in!
进去!
Don't move.
别动
And if I do?
我偏要动呢?
I will shoot you, Brooke.
我会开枪的 布鲁克
I don't think you will.
我可不认为你会开枪
You're not a killer.
你不是杀手
You don't have it in you.
你没有那种残忍♥性
People change.
人是会变的
Put the gun down, Wells.
威尔斯 把枪放下
We both know you won't pull that trigger.
你我都清楚 你是不会扣动扳机的
The time machine! Go!
快去时光机那里!
No.
不
I have to stop them.
我要阻止他们
What's wrong?
怎么了?
I have to stop them.
我一定要阻止他们
Wells is going. That's what you wanted.
威尔斯正要出发 这就是你想要的呀
No, but Jane's not supposed to be with him.
不 简是不能和他一起走的
What's happening?
怎么了?
Something's wrong.
机器不太对劲
She's not supposed to go. She could ruin everything.
她不能一起去 她会把一切都毁了的
H.G.!
H.G.!
Brooke -- what has she done?
布鲁克 她做了什么?
Hurry!
快!
Fix it! You have to fix it!
快修好它呀!你一定要修好
I'm trying! I'm trying!
我在努力修了!
Jane, try the door.
简 试试能不能打开门
I can't open it!
我打不开!
Jane!
简
Jane!
简
Jane!
简
Jane!
简
Jane!
简
Jane!
简
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表