剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
Previously on "Time After Time"...
《两世奇人》前情提要
So, why did you summon me?
你为什么要叫我来这儿呢?
Everything we want is under one roof --
我们想要的一切现在都在同一个屋檐下了
Wells, John, and the time machine.
威尔斯 约翰 还有时光机
What do I have to do?
我需要做什么?
Who created Project Utopia?
是谁创立了乌托邦计划?
His name was Dr. Monroe.
门罗医生
Brooke is continuing her father's research.
现在是布鲁克在继续她父亲的研究
They figured us out. We have to move now.
他们已经知道我们的身份了 我们必须马上行动了
When Brooke gets the time machine,
等布鲁克得到时光机
then you and I can go back to our lives.
你我就可以回到从前的生活了
You're insane.
你疯了
You're not taking the time machine.
我也不会让你得到时光机的
Don't worry. This isn't over.
别担心 一切还没结束呢
Why did you take Vanessa? That was never part of the plan.
你为什么要带走瓦内萨?这不是计划中的一部分
When and where do you want to make the exchange?
你想在何时何地进行这笔交易?
I'll call you back with more details.
等我有了详细的信息再通知你
So, you're going to continue to help us.
所以 你是准备继续帮助我们了
It appears our goals are aligned.
看来我们的目标是一致的
Keep an eye out for Brooke's men.
小心布鲁克的人
Check every room.
搜查每个房♥间
It's empty.
空的
All clear.
四下安全
Let's go.
走吧
Lead the way.
你带路
It's in here.
就在这儿
What is this place?
这是什么地方?
This is where Brooke creates her little monsters.
这就是布鲁克创造她那些小怪物的地方
Had me strapped to that table.
她当时就把我捆在那张桌子上
What was she doing down here?
她在这下面做些什么呢?
Oh, all sorts of fun things.
好多有趣的事儿呢
The place is empty. It's like Griffin's place.
这里没有人 格里芬那儿也是一样
No sign Vanessa was ever here.
瓦内萨不在这里
Damn it. Where did they take her?
靠 他们把她带到哪儿去了?
Welcome home, Dr. Monroe.
欢迎回家 门罗医生
Hello, Serena. Hello, boys.
你好 塞丽娜 你们好啊 小伙子们
I've set up a room for your guest.
我已经给您的客人准备好房♥间了
Brooke, you've gone too far.
布鲁克 你已经失去理智了
You need to stop this before it's too late.
趁事情还没有无法挽回 你应该停下了
The invincible Vanessa Anders.
无敌的瓦内萨·安德斯
Always so calm and confident.
你总是那么冷静和自信
It's nice to see you scared.
很高兴能看到你害怕的样子
You should be.
你是该害怕了
Lock her up.
把她关起来
Move.
走
No.
不
Let's go.
走吧
She's wiped her computer clean,
她已经把电脑上所有信息都清除了
and I couldn't recover any of the deleted files.
我无法恢复被删除的文件
There must be something in here that tells us where she is.
这里肯定有什么东西能告诉我们她在哪儿
She couldn't have taken everything.
她不可能把所有东西都带走的
She didn't have enough time.
她没那么多时间
I'm gonna check upstairs.
我去检查下楼上
It's Martin.
我是马丁
Hello, Martin?
嘿 马丁?
Is the time machine safe?
时光机安全吗?
I think so. There's no one here.
我觉得是安全的 这儿没有人
It's just me and the machine.
只有我和时光机
I need you to stay there.
我需要你暂时待在那儿
And I will call you once it's safe to move the machine back.
等到这边安全可以把机器转移回来了 我会给你打电♥话♥的
Yes, sir. Of course.
没问题 先生
We'll speak soon.
我很快就会联♥系♥你的
Where is the time machine?
时光机在哪儿?
That is none of your business.
不关你的事
I don't trust him, not for a second.
我一丁点都不信任他
I can hear you.
我能听到你说话的
Good.
很好
He should be locked up
我们应该把他锁起来
so we can focus on finding Vanessa.
这样我们就能专心寻找瓦内萨了
Doug, I know how important Vanessa is to you.
道格 我知道瓦内莎对你来说很重要
She's important to me.
她对我也很重要
But I do believe that as long as John's
但我相信只要约翰还有自身的利益
selfish interests are involved,
牵涉在其中
he can be an asset.
他就有可以利用的地方
To properly interpret --
我来正确地解读一下
H.G. Needs someone to do his dirty work
威尔斯在宣扬自己的圣人之举时
while he professes his ongoing sainthood.
需要有人替他去把下三滥的事儿做了
Oh, I wouldn't be so sure of that, John.
我可不会这么确定 约翰
A man can be pushed only so far.
一个人的忍♥耐程度可是有限的
Don't you worry, old friend.
别担心 老朋友
I'll push you along.
我会推你一把的
I'll join Jane upstairs.
我去楼上和简一起找
Any word on Griffin?
有格里芬的消息吗?
He hasn't called.
还没打过电♥话♥来
Should we be worried?
这事儿值得担心吗?
Not yet.
暂时不必
I know my brother. He'll show up.
我了解我哥哥 他会出现的
He's just trying to make a point.
他只是还没想明白而已
What about the time machine?
时光机怎么办?
Well, the good news is I know it's in the city.
好消息是我知道它还在城里
The bad news is I can't get
坏消息是 我得等到它再度开启
an exact location until it's turned on.
才能知道它的确切位置
I thought the virus Griffin installed
我还以为格里芬装进去的病毒
was supposed to locate it.
能帮我们定位到它呢
When it's turned on, yes,
时光机启动的时候确实能定位到
but we can't control it when it's idle.
但关闭的时候我们就无法控制它了
The second it starts up,
等它再度启动的时候
the coordinates should bring it right there.
病毒里的坐标理论上应该会把它引到这里来
And the worst news --
最糟糕的消息是
the virus scrubs clean in 24 hours
病毒会在24小时内被清除掉
and we lose control of the time machine.
那是我们就无法再控制时光机了
I'm looking into other ways to locate it,
我在找其他办法来定位它
but we don't have a lot of time.
但是我们的时间所剩无几了
Do you have a secure phone?
你有绝对安全的手♥机♥吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
Doug, how safe is the time machine?
道格 时光机现在有多安全?
It's in a warehouse in the Bronx.
在布朗克斯的一个仓库里
And property records are hidden under a subsidiary.
财产记录是隐藏在一个子公♥司♥里的
The warehouse can't be traced to Vanessa.
从仓库的所有权是查不到瓦内萨的
Even still, I feel someone
尽管如此 我还是觉得应该
besides Martin should be with it.
再有一个人去和马丁一起收着
It's our best leverage to win Vanessa back.
这是我们能把瓦内萨交换回来的最好的筹码了
I'll go with Jones.
我会和琼斯一起过去
But I'm leaving Carl here to watch John.
不过我要把卡尔留在这里盯着约翰
And take this.
拿上这个
What is it?
这是什么?
John asked for a change of clothes earlier.
约翰早上的时候要求换了衣服
I placed a GPS tracker in the lining of his pants.
我在他裤子的衬线上放了一个GPS跟踪器
He has no idea it's there.
他毫不知情
Now, this tells you exactly where he is at all times.
这个东西能告诉你他在什么地方
I have one of my own.
我身上也有一个
What a wonderful invention.
这个发明真棒
I'll be on my cell.
我会守好我的位置的
Did you find anything?
有找到什么吗?
Nothing.
什么都没有
I thought there would be something human
我以为这个女人会留下点什么蛛丝马迹
about this woman that would help us find her,
能帮我们找到她
but look at this place --
但是你看看这个地方
it's cold, it's impersonal.
冷淡 没有人情味
Brooke is a very lonely woman.
布鲁克是一个非常孤独的女人
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表