剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
And that is the last sentence
这也是我们的友谊之书
of the last chapter of our little book.
最后一章的结束语
Goodbye, my friend.
永别了 我的朋友
He's caught. He's actually caught.
他真的被逮捕了
He is.
是的
What happens to him now?
那会怎么处置他?
Agent Forbes has contacts within the government
福布斯特工在政♥府♥中有关系
who can make John disappear forever.
他们能让约翰永远消失在这个世界上
I thought you'd be happy to hear this.
我还以为你听到这个消息会很开心呢
I am.
我是很高兴
It's just that after everything...
只是经历了这么多之后...
that it could really be over.
一切真的都结束了
I just don't have a sense of closure.
我却一点都没有解脱的感觉
That takes time.
你需要时间恢复
And what does this mean for you?
这个结局对你来说意味着什么?
Well, it means that, uh,
意味着
it's time for me to say goodbye
我该向大家告别
and return to 1♥8♥9♥3.
回到1♥8♥9♥3年了
I have some work I have to do.
我还有工作要处理
I'm sure you two have a lot to talk about.
你们俩肯定有很多话要讲
Excuse me.
我先走了
We both knew this moment was inevitable.
这一刻终究还是来了
Yeah.
是啊
Sucks it has to be today.
为什么非得是今天呢
Yes, it does.
是啊
Every moment we've had
我们每次在一起的时光
has been clouded by doom and gloom.
都伴随着厄运和阴郁的氛围
And murder and mayhem.
还有谋杀和骚乱
Yeah.
是啊
Not a single date.
我们都没单约过
Excuse me?
什么意思?
We've never gone out on a date...
我们从来没有单独出去约会过...
just a night out where we had a little fun,
只有一天晚上 我们俩偷偷溜出去
just the two of us.
嗨了一下
What about tonight?
今晚呢?
I can leave in the morning.
我可以明早再走
And you and I can have one last evening together.
我们可以在一起待最后一个晚上
It'll be our first... And last.
这将是我们的第一次... 也是最后一次
...but best date.
但也是最好的一次约会
I have to work.
我还得工作
Why don't you meet me at the museum?
要不然你来博物馆找我吧?
We're having a cocktail party for the exhibit.
我们会举办鸡尾酒派对来为展览助兴
Then afterwards, you and I can have some dinner,
完事儿之后 我们俩还可以
just the two of us.
单独去吃晚餐
It will be my pleasure, Miss Walker.
我很荣幸参加 沃克小姐
Then it's a date, Mr. Wells.
这就是我们的正式约会了 威尔斯先生
Where are you taking me?
你们要带我去哪儿?
To a secure facility.
一个安全的地方
You're gonna spend the rest of your life locked away
你会被关在一个无人知道的地方度过余生
where you can never hurt anyone ever again.
再也不能伤害到其他人
On what charges?
给我定的什么罪呢?
That's the best part.
问得好
We don't need any.
我们想关就关咯
The National Defense Authorization Act
国防授权法案
allows the Federal Government to hold
允许联邦政♥府♥
suspected domestic terrorists indefinitely,
无理由无限期扣押
no questions asked.
国内恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
And why would you do that?
你为什么要这么做呢?
Don't you know how valuable I am?
你不知道我多有价值吗?
Oh, I know all about your DNA and its potential.
我只知道你的基因非常有进化的潜力
But it's much too dangerous for this world,
但对这个世界来说太危险了
and I'm gonna see to it
而且我也想亲眼见证
that you never see the light of day again.
你永无出头之日的这一天
Settle in, Mr. Stevenson.
乖乖坐好吧 史蒂文森先生
It's gonna be a long night.
要开一整夜呢
You wanted to see me?
你找我?
Yes, your suit just got back from the tailor
是的 我给你订做了一套西装
for your date with Jane tonight. Vanessa, thank you.
你可以穿着去和简约会 瓦内萨 谢谢你
I... I didn't mean for you to go through any trouble.
我从来没想过给你带来这么多麻烦的
It's your last night with her. It should be special.
这是你和她在一起的最后一晚了 是要特殊一点的
How can I ever repay you
你为我做了这么多
for everything that you've done for me?
我都不知要如何报答你
You already have. How?
你已经报答我了 哪件事呢?
In my time here,
我在这里的这段时间
the trouble that I've caused has cost you so much.
给你惹来了这么多麻烦
But you've given me the one thing
但你却给了我一样
that was missing from my life.
我生命中一直确实的东西
Family?
家庭吗?
Yep.
是的
Now, be honest.
老实说
There must be some part of you
你现在肯定准备好
that's ready for an empty ballroom
一个人享受空荡荡的宴会厅
and some peace and quiet.
享受独处的时光了吧
John Stevenson was the man I wanted gone,
约翰·史蒂文森是我想除掉的人
and you took care of him for good.
这件事你处理得很好
However, I do wish you could stay a little longer.
我也希望你能在这儿多待一段时间
I'm afraid that's impossible.
我恐怕不能答应你
I know.
我知道
I can't believe this is already over.
真不敢相信这一切都结束了
It's not over...
还没有呢...
not until you put that on
你还没穿上西装
and have an amazing night with the woman you love.
去和你心爱的女人共度良宵呢
Right.
对啊
Thank you.
谢谢你
Is security in place? Uhhuh,
安保到位了吗? 是的
as are the caterers and the bar staff
餐饮和吧台的员工
and everything else you asked me
还有其他你嘱咐过无数次的事情
about a billion times already.
我已经都安排好了
Why are you so nervous?
你怎么这么紧张呢?
It's my first event since I've been back.
这是我回来工作后负责的第一个展览
All of our platinum donors will be here,
所有铂金级捐赠者都会到场
and Kathleen Lewis funded the exhibit.
展览还是凯瑟琳·刘易斯赞助的
I want to make sure she has fun tonight.
我想让她今晚能玩个够
What's going on with your hot Brit?
你那性感的英国小男朋友呢?
Is he coming tonight?
今晚他也会来吗?
Yeah.
是的
So, what's the problem?
这不是挺好的吗?
He's going back home, to England.
他要回英国去了
You can always visit.
你可以随时飞过去啊
It's complicated.
不好跟你解释
It always is.
我就知道
Does he know how you feel about him?
他知道你对他的感觉吗?
I think so. You better make sure
应该知道吧 趁他还没离开
before he takes off and you lose your chance.
你得抓住机会啊
Oh look, work.
有工作了
The DOD has access
国防部设有
to super-max prisons all over the world.
全球最大的监狱
Detainee operations agents are on their way to pick up John.
囚犯接收机构已经在来交接约翰的路上了
Hold on.
等一下
It's better if you don't know where he is.
你最好还是别知道他在哪儿了
The helicopter should be here any minute.
直升机一会儿就过来了
Words cannot express
我已经无法用言语表达
how relieved I am to hear that.
我现在有多安心了
Enjoy your evening at the museum, Mr. Wells.
好好享受你的博物馆约会吧 威尔斯先生
Thank you, Agent Forbes.
谢谢你 福布斯特工
Get him ready. Change his restraints.
给他准备好吧 换个方式绑一下
What's taking so long?
怎么花了这么长时间?
Name, please? George Wells.
您的名字? 乔治·威尔斯
Thank you, Mr. Wells.
谢谢 威尔斯先生
Anything metal in your pockets?
口袋里有金属物品吗?
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表