剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
experimenting on animals on an island.
扮演上帝 拿岛上的动物做实验的故事
Oh, like father, like daughter.
有其父必有其女啊
She was using his journal to do the same thing in 2017.
她拿着她老爸的日记 在2017年也做了同样的事啊
I think this is where you become
这也就是为什么
the key ingredient to Project Utopia.
你是乌托邦计划里的关键因素
Over my dead body.
对我的遗体进行研究
That's the point.
这就是重点
Not if I find her father first
要是我能先找到她爸爸
and kill him before he gets his way with me.
在他对我下手之前就杀掉他
Then the story's over and done.
整个故事就都结束了
No. You can't alter the past.
不 你不能改变过去
You can't change it.
不可以
Watch me.
看着我
Please, we have to find H.G.
求你了 我们得找到H.G.
The time machine... it landed in the water,
时光机降落在水里了
and it blew us apart and we got separated.
我们被水流冲得分开了
How do you know he didn't drown?
你怎么知道他没淹死呢?
H.G. didn't drown.
H.G.没淹死
He's alive, and we just have to find him.
他还活着 我们只要找到他就行了
"We," As in you and me?
"我们" 你和我?
Yes!
对!
For someone who despises me,
一个鄙视我的人能说出这种话
you're certainly quick to turn to me for help.
你这脸色变得还真是快啊
I don't need your help.
我不需要你的帮助
Look, I don't want to be on this bloody island
我可不想在这个凶残的破岛上
any longer than you do,
再多待一秒钟了
so let's find H.G. And get the hell out of here.
所以我们找到H.G. 就离开这个鬼地方
Here you go.
给你
Thank you.
谢谢你
These people... they all live here?
这些人都住在这里吗?
Yeah, my staff and volunteers.
对 他们是我的员工和志愿者
I've assembled the best and the brightest from my test trials.
他们是我从实验对象里选出的最好 最聪明的
And we've created a harmonious way of living.
我们创造了一种和谐的生活方式
We all work together because we all believe in the mission.
我们所有人一起工作 因为我们都信仰同一个使命
Utopia?
乌托邦?
Yeah, Utopia.
对 乌托邦
What type of test trials, exactly?
你做的具体是什么实验呢?
What do you know about the field of genetic engineering?
你对基因工程有了解吗?
That it's man's latest attempt to improve biological function.
人类对于提高生理功能所进行的最新尝试
Yeah, and... and what is the logical, uh, conclusion
对 那么按逻辑来看 这种研究的结论
of that work, hmm?
会是什么呢?
Uh, to increase our strengths, to decrease our weaknesses,
增强人类的优势 减少人类的弱势
to get rid of all human suffering and discontent.
摆脱人类正经受的所有痛苦与不满
Interfering with evolution?
这样算是干扰进化吗?
Darwin would be very interested in your supposition.
达尔文一定会对你想象出来的这些非常感兴趣的
Wait, uh, it's more than a supposition.
等等 现在可不只是想象哦
No, we have seen some incredible results.
我们已经取得了一些极不可思议的进展了
What exactly have you accomplished?
具体是些什么样的成就呢?
Uh, sorry to tease, but, uh, the exact results
抱歉了 具体的实验成果
are under lock and key
已经被严密保存起来了
unless you have some kind of government clearance
除非你持有政♥府♥开的各种
that I don't know about.
乱七八糟的许可证明
You have a great deal of security
你的这片地方一派安宁祥和
for such a peaceful place.
居然还安排了这么多保安啊
It's a government-funded project,
这是政♥府♥资助的项目
so they want me to, you know, protect their investment.
所以政♥府♥要需要我好好保护他们花出去的钱
From what?
是要防备什么呢?
Is there something dangerous on this island?
岛上是有什么危险的东西吗?
Yeah, there is.
确实有
But you're safe here, so why worry?
不过你在这里是安全的 有什么好担心的呢?
Unless there's someone else out there.
除非这里还出现了其他外来人员
I was stranded alone. I can assure you...
我只自己被冲上来的 我向你保证...
I can assure you...
我向你保证...
that I miss nothing.
我不会遗漏掉任何可疑人物的
This compound is secure because I am responsible
这片地方有安保人员
for the safety of every human being on this island.
是因为我有责任保护岛上的每一位公民的安全
You need to trust me, George.
你得相信我 乔治
You need to be a good guest.
你得做个好客人
I'm a man of curiosity, is all.
我只是好奇心比较旺盛而已
My apologies if you thought otherwise.
如果让你误解了 那我道歉
Oh, Wellsley!
威尔斯利!
This is my chief technician, Robert Holland.
这位是我的主技术员 罗伯特·霍兰德
Welcome.
欢迎你
Uh
呃
I'm sorry, sir.
抱歉 长官
No luck with the radar.
雷达还是没修好
We have a radar system
我们配备了一个雷达系统
that tracks every living thing on the island.
来追踪岛上所有的生命体
It was damaged a few days ago.
不过前几天被人弄坏了
Right, and no one can repair it?
没人能修好吗?
I'm a little out of my element.
我还是不太擅长这些
We... We lost our systems engineer.
我们失去了原来的系统工程师
I actually have some experience with electronics.
其实我对电子设备略有研究
Perhaps I could have a look at it.
也许我可以去检查一下
It's...It's the least I could do
至少我能做一点事
to pay you back for your hospitality.
作为对你们热情招待我的回报
Show Mr. Wellsley what's wrong.
那就带威尔斯利先生去检查一下是哪里有问题吧
It would be fantastic if the radar could get fixed.
如果能把雷达修好 那就再完美不过了
Absolutely.
当然了
This way.
这边走
You sure letting him access the radar is such a good idea?
你真的放心让他去接触雷达吗?
What have we got to lose? But what if he decides...
我们有什么损失呢? 如果他决定...
In two days, the Department of Defense
两天后 国防部的人就要来了
will be here... in two days.
只有两天时间了
The minute that they are, I am screwed.
他们一来 我就大祸临头了
The only way that we can make sure
现在唯一已知的
that they don't find out what I'm doing
能不让他们发现我在做什么的办法
is to catch those animals out there...
就是抓住外面那些动物...
catch them and exterminate them.
抓住它们 消灭它们
And I can't kill them unless I can find them.
可我要是连找都找不到 还谈什么消灭啊
Where's Robert?
罗伯特在哪儿?
Uh... he's, um, he's working on the radar.
他正忙着修雷达呢
He might be there a little while.
可能还得修好一会儿了
Edward, please.
爱德华 别这样
We need to be... more careful.
我们要…更谨慎一点了
I don't care.
我不在意
I didn't think you cared. He's my husband.
我以为你也不在乎的 他是我丈夫啊
I'm not trying to purposely hurt him.
我从没想过要故意去伤害他
Then send him away to take care of that kid you made.
那就把他送回去照顾你俩生的孩子呗
We won't have to sneak around anymore.
这样我们就再也不用偷偷摸摸的了
You need to focus.
你得集中注意力啊
You're drinking too much.
你喝太多酒了
Mm!
哼!
It's one of life's little joys.
这是我生活的小乐趣之一
Come on, join me. No.
来跟我一起喝 不要
Did you speak to the D.O.D.?
你跟国防部的人谈过了吗?
Did you call General Pratt? I spoke to his office.
给普拉特将军打过电♥话♥了吗? 我给他办公室打过电♥话♥了额
And did you tell them not to come?
那你跟他们说不要过来了吗?
I left word. Then they're still coming.
我留了言 但他们还是要来啊
They're gonna be here in two days.
他们两天后就要到这里了
You should be worried!
你应该紧张起来了!
What if they see what you're doing?
要是他们发现了你的计划怎么办啊?
I'll handle it.
我会处理好的
How? They could pull your funding.
怎么处理?他们会停止对你的资助
They could shut us down.
关停我们的实验
That's not gonna happen!
不会的!
I'll do what I always do,
我还会接着做我一直做的事儿的
you know, a little song and dance.
放点小曲儿 跳跳舞
Edward, please, this is different.
爱德华 别这样 这次不一样的
You have escaped patients on this island.
这个岛上到处都有从你这儿逃出去的病人
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表