剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
Is that blood on your hands? What happened?
你手上是血吗?发生什么事了?
Sorry, not now. I have to get to the museum.
对不起 我现在没时间解释了 我得马上去博物馆
George Wells.
乔治·威尔斯
Thank you, Mr. Wells.
谢谢 威尔斯先生
I have no metal in my pockets.
我的口袋里没有金属
Are you serious?
你认真的吗?
Do you know what I could do with six grand?
你知道这六千块钱我能干多少事儿吗?
You needed something appropriate to wear.
可是你需要一身够场面的衣服啊
No, I needed to stay home.
不 我更需要待在家里
I'm so sorry to interrupt, but I need to thank you.
抱歉打扰你们 不过我想向你表达一下诚挚的协议
Your family's created such a fine collection of aviation exhibits.
你家族的航♥空♥展品真的是太精美了
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
Are you a fan of mechanical engineering,
你该不会也喜欢
by any chance? I grew up in a repair shop.
机械工程的东西吧? 我可是从小在修理店长大的
There is a fully-restored P-47 engine
在二战展厅里有一件
in the World War II exhibit.
完整复原的P-47引擎
2,800 horsepower and 18 cylinders --
两千八的马力 十八个气缸
it's just incredible.
实在是太不可思议了
You know, I could give you a private tour.
那我给你一个小时私人的时间吧
Yeah.
好啊
Yes, that would... you should do that.
对 你是应该这么做的
Now.
就现在吧
Excuse me.
失陪了
How lovely of you to save me the trouble of looking for you.
你可真贴心呀 省的我再去找你了
I know why you're here, John.
约翰 我知道你为什么要来这里
But this time around,
不过这次
the fight stays between you and me.
是我们两个人之间的战斗
This time?
这次?
How did you know I'd come here?
你怎么知道我会来?
You're more predictable than you think, John.
约翰 你可比想象中好预测多了
Or perhaps you've gotten a preview of things to come,
或者是你已经知道了
a glimpse into the future.
接下来会发生什么
I see there's blood on your tuxedo.
我看到你燕尾服上的血迹了
Tell me...
告诉我...
how long did it take
上次简失血过多而死
for Jane to bleed out last time?
花了多长时间呢?
George Wells... I've already checked in.
乔治·威尔斯…我刚刚已经登记过了
Jane!
简!
H.G., what's wrong?
H.G. 怎么了?
We have to leave, now. What happened?
我们现在必须得离开 发生什么事了?
We have to leave right now. I can't just leave.
我们得马上离开 我现在不能走的
Look, Jane, please.
简 求你了
John is here, and he intends to kill you.
约翰来了 他要杀掉你
What?
什么?
Are you bleeding?
你是流血了吗?
Look, this isn't my blood. It's yours.
这不是我的血 是你的
John murdered you. What are you talking about?
约翰杀了你 你在说什么啊?
He killed you, and I've come back to save you.
他杀了你 所以我才穿越回来救你
You traveled back in time?
你是穿越回来的?
We have to hurry.
我们得赶紧走了
Run! Run! Run!
快跑!
Come on.
快走吧
He's dead.
他死了
We've got to get out of here. Let's go!
我们得离开这里了 快走!
Okay, keep me updated.
有什么消息及时通知我
That was my contact at NYPD.
我在纽约警♥察♥局的线人告诉我
The coroner just removed John's body.
法医刚刚搬走了约翰的尸体
The investigation's ongoing.
调查正在进行
The museum has security cameras.
博物馆有监控的
There could be footage of what happened.
可能会有刚刚发生的事情的录像
It's all been taken care of.
我都搞定了
None of this can be traced back to any of you.
不可能找到你们头上来的
Trust me.
相信我
It's truly over.
一切真的结束了
And now you can return to 1♥8♥9♥3.
你现在可以回到1♥8♥9♥3年去了
Now?
现在?
Yes, she's right.
她说得对
The sooner the better.
越快越好
On my return home, I shall destroy the machine.
我回家后就会把时光机销毁的
It was an honor to meet you.
认识你很荣幸
Thank you, Agent Forbes.
谢谢你 福布斯特工
Jane, show Agent Forbes out.
简 送福布斯特工出去吧
She'll be fine.
她会没事的
I'm sorry for what you had to do, Vanessa.
瓦内萨 很抱歉你因为我杀了人
If you killed John,
要是你杀了约翰的话
it would change everything that you are.
你的本性就变了
I couldn't let that happen.
我不能让这样的事情发生的
Thank you.
谢谢你
You don't have to thank me.
不必谢我
We're family.
我们是一家人嘛
So what will you do now?
你现在准备怎么过呢?
I don't know.
我也不知道
Sitting on the beach with a cocktail and a good book
坐在沙滩上 端着鸡尾酒 看看书
sounds nice.
好像也挺不错的
Do you know any good authors?
有什么作家推荐给我吗?
Well, the one I'm most familiar with
我最熟悉的那位作家
hasn't written much lately.
最近没怎么动笔
I have a feeling that's going to change.
不过我有预感 他马上就会写了
Thank you.
谢谢你
No. Thank you.
不 谢谢你
So, this is it.
该来的还是来了
My final voyage.
我的最后一次穿越
I thought about getting you something, but...
我本想送你些什么 但是...
all I could hear was your voice in my head.
我满脑子回荡的只有你的声音
Bringing back a gift
带一份礼物回去
could potentially change the course of history.
可能会改变历史的进程
It's a shame.
真可惜
I wouldn't mind a keepsake.
我倒是不介意带个纪念品
Or a computer.
或是电脑回去
So, that's what I got for you.
这就是我给你的礼物了
I have nothing as amazing for you.
我没有这么美好的东西能给你
You've given me so much more than you know.
你给予我的远比这些更重要
When I met you,
我刚遇到你的时候
I had no idea where my life was going.
我完全不知道人生的方向在哪里
I was scattered.
整个人都是支离破碎
You were not scattered.
你才没有呢
Okay.
好吧
Wrong word.
用词不当
I was lost.
我当时很迷茫
I didn't know what I wanted my life to be like.
我不知道自己想要怎么样的人生
And now you do?
你现在知道了吗?
I may not know what I want,
我可能还是不知道自己要什么
but I know how to look for it
但我知道如何寻找
and find it.
如何最终得到了
And you've given me that.
这就是你留给我的礼物
I'm glad.
我很高兴
Sadly, all I know is what I don't want.
可悲的是 我只知道我不想要什么
And that's leaving you.
我不想离开你
I don't know why time and destiny
我不知道为什么
brought us together,
时间和命运让我们相遇
but I am so happy it did.
但我很高兴我们还是相遇了
If it meant anything less
如果破坏整个宇宙
than the destruction of the universe itself,
没有那么重要的话
I would never leave you.
我说什么也不会离开你的
I love you too much.
我太爱你了
I love you, too.
我也爱你
I always will.
永远都爱你
It's been an absolute pleasure, Miss Walker.
沃克小姐 我真的很高兴认识你
Jane?
简?
We now turn to a report on our military's use
现在为大家报道
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表