剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
then I'd expect her to be here waiting.
她应该在这里等我们才对啊
How long have we been gone?
我们离开多久了?
Three days. I brought us back in real time.
三天 我设置的时间是正好与现实时间吻合的
It all looks the same as we left it.
看起来周围和我们离开的时候一模一样
For better or worse.
也不知道是好是坏
Maybe we did stop Brooke from changing the timeline.
也许我们确实成功阻止了布鲁克改变时间线呢
I'll feel better once we confirm that assumption with Vanessa.
如果能亲自和瓦内萨确认这件事 我会感觉好受一点
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Whoa.
慢着 慢着
Doug.
道格
I'm glad you guys are okay.
你们两个没事真是太好了
Where is Vanessa?
瓦内萨呢?
Well, after we got her out of Brooke's,
我们把她从布鲁克那里救出来之后
we moved her to a secure location.
就把她送到安全的地方去了
What about the time machine?
那时光机是怎么回事儿呢?
We took Brooke's computer from the farmhouse,
我们带走了布鲁克在农场的电脑
programmed the time machine to go back for you guys.
重新设置了时光机 让它回去接你们
Vanessa wouldn't give up hope.
瓦内萨不肯放弃一丝希望
Are you able to take us to her?
你能带我们去找她吗?
It's too risky, but I'll tell her you're back.
这样太冒险了 不过我会转告她你们已经回来了
She'll be glad to hear it.
她一定会很高兴的
Where's John Stevenson?
约翰·史蒂文森呢?
He didn't make it off the island.
他没能从岛上逃出来
Hello, Brooke.
你好啊 布鲁克
Miss me?
想我了吗?
That depends.
那得看你来干啥的了
Are you here to kill me?
是来杀我的吗?
If that were the case, you'd be dead already.
我要是想杀你 你早就死了
How did...?
你怎么...?
I can't believe you're back and nothing has...
我真不敢相信你居然回来了 而一切都没有...
Nothing has changed.
一切都没有改变
How do you know if it had?
你怎么知道没有呢?
I'd be happy.
要是有的话我现在会很高兴的
Daddy would be alive, and he'd be here with me.
爸爸现在还会活着 会陪着我
And I wouldn't have lived an entire life
我就不会一辈子
full of anger and hatred.
都活在愤怒和仇恨中
I failed.
我失败了
Problem, Brooke,
布鲁克
is you've been too lost in the past.
问题是 你已经在过去的事情中迷失了自我
What is this?
这是什么?
It's your future.
你的未来
Yours and mine.
你和我的未来
After three days on an island,
在岛上呆了三天
a hot shower is everything.
能洗个热水澡真是世间最舒服的事了
It's quite a relief to be back.
能回来确实很好
So did everything happen the way it's supposed to happen?
一切都还运转正常吗?
As of now.
目前为止是的
So the government covered it up, like they always did.
政♥府♥把这一段完全隐瞒了 这是他们一贯的手段
Do you think we changed anything?
你觉得我们有改变任何东西吗?
I don't know.
我也不知道
Well, now we have to get you back to 1♥8♥9♥3
现在我们得把你送回1♥8♥9♥3年了
so you can write a book about it.
这样你可以把这一切都写进书里
Yes.
没错
When I do write that book,
等我真的动笔的时候
I will be certain to name the hero after you.
我会把你作为一个英雄人物写进书里
Oh.
噢
No, y... you can't.
不 你不能这么做
That's not right.
这些不是真的
You are the true hero of this story.
但你是这个故事里真正的英雄啊
From day one, it has always been you.
从第一天起 都是因为你的存在才会成功的
I think you can come up with a better name than Jane.
你肯定能想出一个比简更好听的名字
What could be better than Jane?
什么名字会比简更好听呢?
Apparently, you find one.
你肯定能想出来的
How can that be,
怎么会呢
when Jane is the name
我深爱的女人就叫简
of the woman I've fallen so hopelessly in love with?
我怎么还能想得出其他的名字呢?
I love you, Jane Walker.
我爱你 简·沃克
You okay?
你还好吗?
I'm great.
好极了
Me too.
我也是
Wait here.
在这儿等我
Doug? What was that noise?
道格?刚刚是什么动静?
You all right?
你没事吧?
John.
约翰
Hello, old friend.
你好啊 老朋友
How did you get off the island?
你是怎么从岛上逃出来的?
I helped you.
我曾帮助过你
I saved your life...
我救了你一命...
and that of your precious Jane.
还有你的宝贝简
And you left me...
可你却把我留在岛上…
to burn.
看我活活烧死
I want you to remember this moment.
我希望你记住这一刻
I want you to know how it feels
我想让你也体验一下
to be helpless...
那种无助的感觉...
because I swear to you,
因为我发誓
I am going to show you the worst humanity has to offer.
我会让你看到人性中最阴暗的一面
I am going to burn you like you burned me
我要像你对待我那样把你烧掉
until you're begging for forgiveness.
直到你向我求饶为止
Consider that my utopia.
你就把这当成是我的乌托邦计划好了
No, no, John, John. No!
不 不 不 约翰 不要!
Doug, Doug, hold on, hold on, hold on.
道格 坚持住 坚持住
Doug.
道格
Doug?
道格?
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表