剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
Let's make you a yuppie.
雅皮士 雅皮士是什么
A yuppie? What's a yuppie?
年轻都市人才 喜欢无休止地谈论
A young urban professional with an affluent lifestyle
他们富裕的生活风格
they like to talk about endlessly.
-听上去很讨厌 -欢迎来到80年代
- Sounds obnoxious. - Ah, well, welcome to the '80s.
里根是总统 人人都贪婪
Reagan was president. Greed was good.
时尚品味很糟
Fashion was awful.
那时的人都爱穿紧身衣 看《豪门恩怨》
It was a time of Spandex, "Dynasty."
我想要MTV
I want my MTV.
-你想要什么 -这是派对
- You want your what? - It's a party.
你聊麦当娜或者华尔街
Just say things like "Madonna" and "Wall Street,"
就可以轻松融入
and you'll fit right in.
好的 记住了
Right, got it.
你们好啊
Well, hello there, you two.
我好像没有在安德斯家
I don't believe I've seen you
举办的宴会上见过你们
at one of the Anders' shindigs before.
我还以为我认识所有寇特妮和大卫的朋友呢
Here, I thought I knew all of Courtney and David's friends.
我们刚搬到这边
We just moved to the neighborhood.
我是安吉丽娜 这是我丈夫 布拉德
I'm Angelina, and this is my husband, Brad.
我是贝瑟妮
Oh, I'm Bethanny.
我老公也在这
My hubby's around here somewhere --
多半在酒吧 不过没给我续杯
probably at the bar not getting me a refill.
你说你们是新来的
Uh, you said you were new to the area?
是的 我们刚在那边买♥♥了套房♥子
Yes, we just bought a place down the road.
在华尔街上
On Wall Street.
真可惜你们买♥♥得太早了
Well, it's a shame you didn't wait a little longer to buy.
这房♥子本可以是你们的
All of this could've been yours.
安德斯家的房♥子在出♥售♥吗
The Anders' house is for sale?
非正式
Well, unofficially.
我听说大卫的公♥司♥状况不太好
I hear David's company is not doing well.
真惨
Oh, that's terrible.
我能帮你去倒酒吗
May I refresh that for you?
真绅士 我要杏仁酸酒
Such a gentleman. Amaretto sour.
我跟你一起去 亲爱的
I'll come with you, honey.
我还想多了解了解他的
I was really hoping to get to know the guy.
-他们什么时候回来 -那得看他们
- When will they be back? - That's up to them.
他们手动控制着时光机
They're controlling the machine manually.
他们会在他们离开的时间回来吗
Now, do they come back at the same time as when they left?
这是怎么运作的
How's that work?
他们是在实时旅行
They travel in real time
为了不破坏时间线构造
so as to not tear the fabric of the timeline.
这是时间旅行科学还是
Is that like time-travel science or...?
马丁 他们去了哪
Martin, where did they go?
1980年 长岛格伦科夫
Glen Cove, Long Island, 1980.
给我看看
Show me.
我想看查德坐标所在的具体♥位♥置
I want to see the exact location of Chad's coordinates.
没问题
Uh, you got it.
这是我小时候家里的后院
That's the backyard of my childhood home.
他们一回来马上通知我
Let me know the moment they get back.
现在别看 不过我觉得你即将见到
Don't look now, but I think you're about to meet
你的另一个家族成员
another one of your family members.
你好
Hello.
-你多大了 -3岁
- How old are you? - I'm 3.
3岁吗
You're 3?
她喜欢你
She likes you.
不好意思 我想我们没见过
I'm sorry, I don't believe we've met.
我是寇特妮·安德斯
I'm Courtney Anders.
你家真漂亮
You have such a lovely home.
谢谢 你们是我丈夫的朋友吗
Thank you. Are you friends with my husband?
-事实上 -我们是贝瑟妮的朋友
- As a matter of fact -- - We are friends with Bethanny.
她跟我们讲了好多你们俩的事
She told us so much about you two.
是吗
Oh, really.
她都讲了些什么
What did that gossip have to say?
大卫 亲爱的 你有客人来了
David, hon, you have a guest.
失陪
If you'll excuse me.
欢迎来我们家 很高兴认识你们
Welcome to our home. It was very nice meeting you.
也很高兴认识你
Lovely to meet you, as well.
再见
Bye.
我们不能这么明目张胆地跟人打交道
Oh, we mustn't interact so blatantly.
记住 我们不能影响 妨碍
Remember, we cannot influence, obstruct,
或者做任何能改变时间线的事
or do anything that can alter the timeline.
-我们只观察 -你不能就这么闯进来
- We must observe only. - You can't just barge in...
那就观察这个吧
So why don't we observe that?
在这等我 我去去就回
Wait here. I'll be right back.
那人是谁
Who's that man?
简 那个皮包
Jane, that satchel.
在查德公♥寓♥里有见过
It was in Chad's apartment.
当大脑拒绝新的DNA 激进基因治疗就会失败
Radical gene therapy fails when the brain rejects the new DNA.
它不想改变
It doesn't want to change,
但我父亲发现了一种更好的办法
but my father discovered a better method,
我将其完善了
and I've perfected it.
一旦这个新DNA进入大脑
And once this new DNA is inside the brain,
你就能操控大脑里的化学作用
you can manipulate the chemistry in the brain
来控制人们的思维吗
to control how people think?
学得很快嘛
You're catching on.
你想研究我还是改变我
Do you want to study me or change me?
你不想改变吗
Don't you want to change?
-一点都不想 -想想吧
- Not in the least. - Oh. Think about it.
你杀人的冲动 消磨你的盲目愤怒
Your impulse to kill, that blinding rage that consumes you.
你难道不想控制
Don't you want to control it just --
哪怕是一点点吗
just a teensy bit?
你儿子 亨利·艾尔斯 他和你一样是医生
Your son, Henry Ayers -- He was a doctor like you
1918年死于巴黎
before he died in Paris in 1918.
我很好奇他有没有遗传你的杀人天性
I wonder if he inherited your killer instincts.
你不好奇吗
And aren't you curious?
如果我关心的话 我就会更注意
If I cared at all, I would have paid better attention
我睡的女人了
to the women I slept with.
为什么我对你这么重要 布鲁克
Why am I so important to you, Brooke?
你有什么没跟我说
What are you not telling me?
我有你所有问题的答案
I have the answers to all your questions.
不过你得耐心
But you need to be patient.
我不是个耐心的人 布鲁克
Not a very patient man, Brooke.
你应该最清楚这点
You of all people should know that.
不 别管
No, stop.
刚才是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
这跟我们在查德公♥寓♥里
That's the exact same satchel
发现的是同一个皮包
we found in Chad's apartment.
他为什么在和瓦妮莎父亲争吵
And why was he arguing with Vanessa's father?
我们得搞清他是谁
We need to find out who he is.
我知道找谁
I know just the person.
贝瑟妮
Bethanny!
天啊 我的两个新朋友
Oh, my God. It's my two new best friends.
你忘了我的杏仁酸酒了吗
Did you forget my amaretto sour?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
贝瑟妮 那边那人是谁
Bethanny, who is that guy over there?
他吗 他结婚了
Oh, him? He's married.
我也结婚了
And so am I.
和我
To me.
我只是在玩乐呢
I'm just having a little fun.
他的事你还知道些什么
What else can you tell us about that guy?
他叫罗伯特
His name is Robert.
三十多岁 在这长大 结了婚五年
Uh, 30s, grew up here, married five years.
他们经常去旅行
They travel a lot.
妻子很漂亮 不过她背着他偷人
Beautiful wife, but she's cheating on him.
其实也不能怪她 他有点奇怪
Can't really blame her, though. He's a bit odd.
目前还没离婚 但最多还能再坚持两个月吧
No divorce yet, but I give the r...two months max.
天呐 想想如果你把你的记忆
My God. Imagine the possibilities
用在重要的事上该有多少潜在价值
if you use your memory for something significant.
他姓什么
And his last name?
霍兰德
Holland.
他有孩子吗
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表