剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
No. I...
没有 我...
Unofficially named the "Invader,"
其非官方名称为“入侵者”
the A-36A Apache dive bomber
A-36A式阿帕奇俯冲轰炸机
was the first U.S. Army Air Force...
是美国第一空军...
All right.
好了
Oh, good.
很好
Kathleen.
凯瑟琳
We have half an hour until we unveil the exhibit.
还有半小时就要开展了
I'm so excited this has all come together.
能把这些东西能聚到一起 我真是太激动了
Excuse me.
失陪了
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, Vanessa got this for me,
瓦内萨给我做的衣服
but I feel I'm a tad bit overdressed.
但我觉得我好像穿的有点太正式了
No.
很好呀
Everyone else should've tried harder.
其他人也该穿这么正式的
Well I must say, you look spectacular, Miss Walker.
你看上去美极了 沃克小姐
Thank you, Mr. Wells.
谢谢你的夸奖 威尔斯先生
I'm glad you're here.
很高兴你能来
The planes are absolutely amazing.
飞机的发明简直是太不可思议
It's fascinating to see
看到1♥8♥9♥0到1940年间
how quickly aeronautics progressed
航♥空♥事业发展得这么快
from the 1♥8♥9♥0s to the 1940s.
我觉得很神奇
I do wonder what it would be like to fly.
我还蛮想体验一下飞翔的感觉的
Something tells me that you're gonna find out.
直觉告诉我你总会知道的
But, let's pretend I didn't say that.
不过还是假装我没这么说过好了
Didn't realize how difficult this would be.
没想到分离会这么艰难
I wish I could go with you.
要是我能和你一起去就好了
I wish I could stay.
要是我能留下来就好了
We both know that's impossible, right?
但我们都明白 这是不可能的 对吧?
Yes.
是啊
And it breaks my heart.
一想到这些我就心如刀绞
Well, no goodbyes.
先别急着道别了
We're not there yet.
还没到时候呢
Mm. I'm so sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打搅你们
I know this sounds silly,
我这个要求可能有点蠢
but I was wondering if I could get a few minutes
但我想在正式开馆之前
to walk through the exhibition one last time
耽误你几分钟时间
before we officially throw open the doors.
再陪我到处看一看
Of course.
当然可以了
Please, let me take you.
我带你去
Oh, no, of course.
没关系 去吧
We'll pick up where we left off.
等你回来我们再接着说就好
I won't be long.
不会用太久的
Ah, thank you.
谢谢你
You're welcome.
不客气
What's with the tux?
还穿了燕尾服啊?
Oh, just, uh, old-fashioned, I suppose.
可能是有点老土了
It's a good look on you.
你穿起来很好看
I'm actually here with someone.
其实我今晚是有伴的
Oh, so am I.
我也有啊
Or at least, I was.
或者说 曾经有吧
We got into a fight.
我们吵了一架
He went outside and never came back.
他离开了 然后再也没回来
Oh, I'm sorry. That's terribly rude.
我为你感到抱歉 他也太没有教养了
No, it's my fault.
不 是我的错
I dragged him here.
是我硬拉着他来的
My family financed the aviation wing.
我们家赞助了这次航♥空♥展
His dad was a garage mechanic.
而他爸只是个汽车修理工
Ah, a man out of his element.
与这种环境格格不入的男人啊
I know something about that.
这种感觉我也懂
Sorry, would you excuse me for a moment?
不好意思 我先失陪一下
I know you.
我认识你的
You look different.
你看起来和之前不太一样
A little less, uh, moustache-y.
胡子刮掉了
I'm Leon. I work with Jane. Oh, yes.
我叫里昂 我是简的同事
You know she's really into you, right?
她真的很喜欢你 你知道的吧?
I am very much into her as well.
我也很喜欢她
So, what's the deal with your friend?
那你的朋友喜欢什么类型的呢?
Friend?
我朋友?
The other British guy you showed up with...
和你一起来的另一个英国人...
dark hair, brooding.
黑头发 看着有点阴郁
Is he single?
他单身吗?
I mean, you can't both be straight.
你们该不会都是直的吧
I'm afraid he had to leave town.
我想他已经离开这里了
Oh, no. I just saw him a minute ago.
没有啊 我刚刚还看到他了
Where?
在哪儿?
Yeah, he was looking for Jane.
他刚刚在找简
I pointed him to the World War I exhibit.
我让他去一战展厅那边找她了
Where is that? Uh, it's that way.
展厅在哪儿? 那边
Jane?
简?
H.G.? Oh.
H.G.? 啊
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Your friend Leon told me...
你朋友里昂刚刚跟我说...
Excellent timing.
时间刚刚好啊
No!
不!
I'm sorry, H.G., for letting John escape.
H.G. 对不起 约翰从我手底下跑掉了
It doesn't matter anymore, does it?
反正也不重要了 不是吗?
Can you still take him away?
你还能再把他带走吗?
Now that the police are involved,
警♥察♥现在已经介入了
John's gonna have to go through the system.
约翰现在只能走司法程序
They already suspect that he's the Key Killer.
警方现在怀疑他就是”钥匙杀手“
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Why?
为什么?
Why not kill me instead?
为什么不直接杀了我呢?
I believe I have.
我觉得我已经做到了
She didn't deserve this.
这不是她应该有的结局
No, she didn't.
她是不该有
I guess you should've killed me when you had the chance.
你当时就应该把握机会把我杀掉的
You want me to stoop to your level?
你想让我业沦为和你一样的人♥渣♥吗?
I never will.
我永远都不会的
Move it.
快走
Hey.
嘿
I know there's nothing I can say
我知道现在我说什么
that will make you feel better,
也没办法让你好受了
but I'm here, okay?
不过我一直在你身边
Whatever you need.
有什么需要就和我说 好吗?
John was right.
约翰是对的
It's my fault.
确实是我的错
Jane's blood's on my hands.
我手上也沾了简的血
John is the one who killed Jane, not you.
是约翰杀了简 不是你
Don't blame yourself.
别把过错揽到自己头上
God, she didn't deserve this.
她不应该得到这样的结局的
She had her entire life before her.
本来还有大好前程在等着她呢
I can't let John take that away from her.
我不能让约翰夺走原本属于她的一切
What are you gonna do? Fix this.
你打算做什么? 改变这个结局
No, I thought you said there was a reason
你不是说过
that we couldn't travel back in time,
我们是不能穿越回过去的
that it was too dangerous. I don't care.
那样太危险了 我不在乎
I'm not going to lose Jane. I don't...
我不想失去简 我不...
H.G., I've lost people too,
H.G. 我也失去过重要的人
and I know the pain that you're in.
我了解你现在的痛苦
But you can't break the rules
但你不能因为自己失去了爱人
because the person you love is gone.
就破坏时空的规矩
John is in custody now. Look, you don't understand.
约翰现在已经被收押了 你不明白
It wasn't supposed to happen like this.
事情不应该演变成这样的
I can fix it.
我能够改变这一切的
Everything that you told Vanessa is true.
你对瓦内萨说过的理论确实是对的
The software I developed
我做的软件能够检测到
tracks the gravitational energy fluctuations
因为时光机的穿梭
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表