剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
Please, just forget about Wells.
求你了 就忘掉威尔斯吧
Let it go.
让他自生自灭好了
We're about to have everything, John
整个世界都将是我们的了 约翰
power, acclaim,
权力 赞赏
more money than you could ever imagine.
你永远无法想象到的巨额财富
Now, isn't that a better future than being "Jack the Ripper?"
难道不比做"开膛手杰克"更诱人吗?
The man left me to die on that island.
那个人把我扔在岛上 不管我的死活
Don't you ever, ever tell me to let it go.
你永远都不要再跟我提让我放过他
Vanessa, I'm so sorry about Doug.
瓦内萨 对于道格的死我深感抱歉
Me, too.
我也是
I'm glad you're safe. I was so worried.
你没事就好 我都要担心死了
This has gone too far.
事情远远超出了我们的预料
I know.
我知道
Where's the time machine?
时光机在哪儿呢?
It's in the ballroom.
在宴会厅呢
H.G. Took it offline and shut it down.
H.G.已经把时光机的所有功能关闭了
No one can take it.
没人可以再夺走它了
Good. And H.G.?
好极了 H.G.人呢?
He went to go find John.
他去找约翰了
He took Doug's gun with him.
他还拿走了道格的枪
H.G. Told me he was injected with some kind of serum.
H.G.跟我说他被注射了某种血清
Monroe made a serum out of John's DNA
门罗从约翰的基因中提取出了血清
that he injected into H.G.
然后注射进了H.G体内
It hasn't worn off, and he hasn't been himself.
现在血清还没有完全排出 他现在还和以前不一样
What do you mean? The serum makes him angry.
什么意思? 血清使他易怒
He can't control himself,
他无法控制自己
and I'm worried that he might actually kill John.
我很担心他可能会把约翰晒到
Would that be such a bad thing?
好像也不是什么坏事儿啊?
H.G. is not a killer.
H.G.不是杀人犯
He shouldn't have to live with John's blood on his hands.
他的手上不该沾上约翰的鲜血
Right now, he's living with
现在 他的手上已经
a lot of other people's blood on his hands.
沾上了很多人的血了
And so am I.
我也是
Brooke's vendetta against my family
布鲁克对我家人进行的仇杀
is responsible for so much of this.
是这一切的主要源头
I've got to get her to stop this insane need for revenge.
我得阻止她这种疯狂复仇的行为
How?
怎么阻止?
I may have a way.
我说不定有个办法
Not very subtle, are you?
你还是不够狡猾啊
I wasn't trying to be.
我也没想要多狡猾
We've been here before, H.G.
我们以前也经历过这种情况 H.G.
You can't shoot me.
你是不会开枪的
I'm not myself, John. You know that.
我已经不再是我了 约翰 你也知道的
I've got a killer's blood coursing through my veins.
有杀手的血液正在我的身体里流淌着
Come on. Pull the trigger.
那开枪啊
Come on.
来啊
Well, it seems the serum does wear off after all.
看来血清最后还是被排出去了
Pity, that -- You were just getting interesting.
真遗憾 你刚刚变得有趣了那么一点点
Now, I promised to show you
现在 让我来告诉你
how vile this world can really be.
这个世界究竟有多肮脏
You're not the only one who can write stories.
可不是只有你会写故事
I'd like to write a book on my own --
我也要自己写本书
"My Utopia" By John Stevenson.
《我的乌托邦》 作者约翰·斯蒂文森
You're talking nonsense. Am I?
你在胡言乱语 是吗?
I plan to use your books as my inspiration.
我打算看几本你的书找找灵感呢
And you'll get all the credit for it.
你也会得到你该得到的部分的
I'm going to create such a story
我要创造这样一个故事
that when people hear the name "H.G. Wells,"
让人们一听见 "H.G.威尔斯"这个名字
they'll only think of violence, chaos, and death.
就只会联想到暴♥力♥ 混乱和死亡
And how do you plan to do that?
你准备怎么做呢?
I'm going to destroy your legacy.
我会彻底毁掉你的遗产
Get ready -- Chapter one begins today.
准备好 第一章今天就要开始咯
You followed John back from Brooke's apartment?
你跟着约翰到了布鲁克的公♥寓♥?
Why would he go back there?
他为什么要回那里去呢?
She's the one who sent him to the island.
是她把约翰送到岛上的啊
He must need her for something.
他肯定有需要她帮忙的事情
Or she needs him.
或者是她有需要约翰的地方
Either way, they're the perfect couple.
不管怎样 他们在一起都是完美搭档
Well, I'm glad you didn't kill him.
我很高兴 你并没有杀他
I couldn't.
我做不到
The serum wore off.
血清已经不起效了
How do you know for sure?
你怎么能确定呢?
My head isn't cloudy, and the intense rage isn't there.
我的头不再昏昏沉沉的了 愤怒的感觉也没有了
I feel like myself.
我能感受到自己的存在了
Don't get me wrong -- the man deserves to die.
你别误会 那个男人是该死的
You don't want that on your conscience.
你的潜意识不希望你这么做
It's not who you are.
那不是你该有的样子
It's not the man I love.
那不是我爱的那个男人
Jane...
简...
I did some things on the island.
我在岛上的时候做了些很不好的事
We all did things.
我们都曾做过
We were trying to survive.
我们是为了生存才那样做的
Yes, but, uh...
对 但是
some of it, uh...
这些事
Um...
呃...
What is it?
什么事?
You can tell me.
你可以告诉我的
The reason John is so angry...
约翰这么生气是因为...
He blames me for leaving him behind.
他怪我把他扔在岛上不管
You looked for him. What more could you have done?
你也找过他啊 你已经尽力了
Now he intends to punish me.
现在他想要惩罚我
Did he tell you how?
他有说过要怎么惩罚吗?
He's going to kill people to destroy my legacy.
他要杀掉我身边的人来毁掉我的所有遗产
And if he plans to cause chaos as he says,
如果真如他说的 他要制♥造♥一起混乱
then he'll go somewhere public to make the biggest impact.
那他为了将影响最大化 就会出现在公众场合
He spoke of my books.
他提到了我的书
A library? Museum exhibit, maybe?
会不会去图书馆?或者博物馆之类的?
Yeah, that's a start.
可以从这方面入手
Vanessa.
瓦内萨
I didn't think you'd actually show up.
真没想到你还真的露面了啊
I felt it was important that we talk.
我们最好还是谈一谈
Please, do come in.
好啊 请进吧
Clearly you chose not to involve the authorities.
显然 你不准备让政♥府♥牵涉进来了
What would I tell them?
我要怎么告诉他们呢?
I don't think there's a version of this story
我实在想不到这个故事
that would be believed.
能编出个什么可信的版本来
Do you?
你有吗?
Why are you here, Vanessa?
你来到底为了什么 瓦内萨?
I want to end this, Brooke.
我来做个了结 布鲁克
Whatever happened between our parents
不管我们的父母之间有什么恩怨
I want our battle to stop
我希望我们之间的争斗
right here, right now.
都可以到此为止 立刻结束
You can't change the past, Vanessa.
过去你是改变不了的 瓦内萨
We both know that now, don't we?
我们现在都明白这一点了
Well
的确
I can change the future.
但我能改变未来
More importantly, your future.
更确切的说 是你的未来
I will ensure that your father's name
我能保证你父亲的名字
is restored in the scientific community.
会再次在科学界被大家所熟知
I will also publicly acknowledge
我还会公开宣布
that your father was the true visionary
你父亲才是安德斯公♥司♥背后
behind Anders Enterprises.
真正具有远见的人
And in restitution, I will give you $100 million.
作为补偿 我还会赔偿你一亿美元
What's the catch?
条件呢?
There's no catch.
没有条件
You take the money and move on,
你拿上钱 远走高飞
forget everything that happened,
忘记所有发生过的事
and leave each other alone.
我们从此井水不犯河水
Not interested.
没兴趣
And, frankly, rather insulted.
说实话 我感觉自己收到了侮辱
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表