剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
But now...
不过...
you, young woman,
小姑娘
are a curiosity.
你可真令我好奇呢
My daughter was very specific in her message.
我女儿在信息里说得很明白
I know about Jack the Ripper,
我知道了开膛手杰克
and H.G. Wells and the time machine,
H.G.威尔斯以及时光机的一切
but she wrote nothing about a beautiful young woman.
但她没有提到有这么一位漂亮的年轻女孩儿啊
Who might you be?
你会是谁呢?
Who -- who are you in this story?
你在这个故事里扮演的是什么角色呢?
I'm no one.
我谁也不是
Did you know my daughter, Brooke?
你认识我的女儿布鲁克吗?
I would say John knows her better.
约翰比我更了解她
Yeah, what is your relationship with my daughter?
那你和我女儿是什么关系呢?
I'd say rather intimate.
我们关系可亲密了
Is that so?
这样吗?
Very intimate, in fact.
可以说是非常亲密
And a little rough.
还有点粗暴
I mean her work.
我指的是她的研究
What of her work?
她的研究进展得怎么样?
It's similar to yours.
和你的研究非常像
But she clearly specified
可是她在信息里明确说了
she did not have my complete formula.
她没有拿到我的完整配方
Well, I thought she was doing just fine.
我觉得她自己研究的也挺好的啊
She had her own little creatures running around.
创造出来的生物都能遍地跑了呢
What is so special about your work?
你的研究到底有什么特别的?
More importantly, why am I so special to it?
更重要的问题是 为什么我在其中这么特别?
Your DNA is unlike any human I've ever encountered.
你的DNA和我遇到的所有人都不同
Are you saying I'm not human?
你是在说我不是人吗?
Mnh-mnh.
这个嘛
Now, that's completely subjective, I suppose.
这就是主观层面的问题了
But, on a genetic level, uh,
不过从基因的层面来说
your body chemistry is very unique.
你身体里的化学物质是非常独特的
He's a psychopath.
他是个精神变♥态♥
Now, uh, the irony of that is not lost on me.
这里边的讽刺之处我也没有忽略呢
I mean, imagine Jack the Ripper is the cure for all mankind.
想象一下 开膛手杰克竟然是拯救全人类的关键
How is that possible?
这怎么可能呢?
His physiology has complete immunity
他的生理机能可以对
against all infectious diseases.
所有的传染性疾病产生免疫
Have you ever been sick?
你以前生过病吗?
Hmm?
嗯?
Have you ever even suffered a head cold?
你以前患过伤风吗?
Once I decode his genetics,
一旦我破译了他的基因
cures for all sorts of diseases will be discovered.
任何疾病都能找到治愈的方法
You will be desired by all.
到时候全世界都会需要你的
And if I don't want to be?
那要是我不想呢?
Well, it's a little too late for that now.
现在说这个可有点太迟了
And once people know of your physiology,
一旦人们了解到了你的生理机能
your life isn't your own anymore.
你的生命就不是自己能掌控的了
I mean, you... you belong to science now.
你现在已经属于科学了
Think of it as an act of altruism.
把它当成是一种无私奉献吧
A little giving back to the world, the ultimate sacrifice.
对这个世界的一点小回馈 或是做出最终的牺牲
In your case, uh, the ultimate redemption.
考虑到你的情况 应该将其称之为终极救赎
Steve Yes, sir.
史蒂夫 我在
Would you prep our newest subject?
帮我们的新实验对象好好准备一下
I have to check on a progress report.
我要去检查一下进度报告
Oh, very soon, the esteemed H.G. Wells will be rejoining us.
很快 最受人尊敬的H.G.威尔斯也会重新加入我们咯
Uh, I have this entire island monitored by radar.
整个岛都在我的雷达监控之下
Oh, he can't hide from me.
他是逃不出我的手掌心的
Let me know when she's ready.
把她准备妥当之后就叫我
I'll be back for the fun part.
有趣的部分我是一定会回来参加的
No, no, no, wait, wait. Wait, please.
不 不 不 等一下 求你了
Wait, wait, please, wait. Please.
等一下 求你了
Please wait! Wait! Wait!
求你了 不要! 不要! 不要!
Come on. John!
出来吧 约翰!
Leave her alone!
放开她!
I am thoroughly impressed.
我真是对你佩服得五体投地啊
Come on, let's go.
走吧 快点
We need to find the radar.
我们得找到雷达在哪儿
I know you're there, Phyllis. I can sense your disappointment.
菲利斯 我知道你来了 我都能感受到你的失望
What are you gonna do to Robert when you find him?
如果找到罗伯特 你打算怎么处置他?
Well, the man betrayed me, stole my research.
那个人背叛了我 窃取了我的研究成果
If he gets it off the island,
要是他从这座岛上逃出去了
he's gonna sell it to the highest bidder.
他肯定会把它卖♥♥给出价最高的人
He... he made a mistake, that's all.
他只不过是犯了个错误
You still have the serum.
血清还在你的手上
Mistake?
错误?
I-I would call it a fatal error in judgment.
我更倾向于称之为致命的判断失误
Please... don't hurt him.
求你了...不要伤害他
He's my husband. He's upset about us.
他是我的丈夫 他只是对我们俩的事情很生气而已
A woman is being prepped for sampling.
有个女人已经可以进行采样了
Would you get her started, please, with a blood panel?
你能帮我先抽一下她的血吗?
Edward.
爱德华
I care about you, about what we're doing here,
我很在乎你 也很在乎我们现在在做的事情
but you're not yourself.
但你已经变得不像你了
I'm exactly myself.
我就是我啊
We have work to do. Please go now.
我们还有工作要做 赶紧出去吧
Now.
马上
I got nothing.Where are they, Bill They're on the run.
这里空无一人 他们人呢 比尔? 他们逃跑了
They went northeast.
向东北方向跑了
You need to hurry. You can catch them.
你现在赶紧追上去 还能抓住他们
All right, go. Let's go! Go!
好的 赶紧走!
They're headed northwest.
他们在往东北方向逃跑
How do you know Wells is with them?
你怎么知道威尔斯和他们在一起呢?
We'll find him. You'll find him.
我们会找到他的 你自己能找到他
I need to put an end to something.
我要去了解一点事情
Wait, you can't.
慢着 你不能离开
They're headed towards the beach.
他们已经往沙滩那边赶过去了
Phyllis, what happened? Where are they?
菲利斯 发生什么事了?他们人呢?
I'm right here.
我就在这儿呢
I know what I saw. I know what I saw.
我知道我看到了什么 我知道我看到了什么
I know what I saw!
我知道我看到了什么!
What's happening with that man?
那个男的怎么了?
He's been suffering from hallucinations.
他一直都处在幻觉里
He claims he was in the woods
他坚持说自己正在丛林里
and a strange machine appeared out of nowhere.
还有一台奇怪的机器突然之间就冒了出来
A machine? What did it look like?
机器?长什么样的?
He described it as a spaceship.
他说像太空飞船一样
The guy's not himself right now.
这家伙现在头脑不太清醒
Where did he say it was?
他有说是在哪儿看到的吗?
So, Doctor, how does it feel to be the one on the table?
博士 被绑在手术台上的感觉怎么样呀?
Why am I still alive?
为什么不杀掉我?
'Cause I still have questions.
因为我还有问题要问
Whatever you want, just take it and leave us alone.
不管你要什么 拿走就是了 放了我们
Oh, no, it's not about what I'm taking.
不 不是我要拿走什么
It's what you took from me
而是你们从我身上拿走了什么
My blood, DNA.
我的血液 我的DNA
I'm not an experiment to be exploited.
我可不是什么供你研究的试验品
I'm the one, the only one, who decides my fate.
只有我自己才能决定我的命运
Go ahead and kill me.
来吧 杀了我
It's too late to stop Project Utopia.
现在要停止乌托邦项目已经来不及了
How do you know?
你怎么就这么确定呢?
My research, my files were all stolen by Robert Holland.
罗伯特·霍兰德偷走了我所有的研究成果和文件
He's gonna sell them to my competitor David Anders.
他打算把这些卖♥♥给我的竞争对手 大卫·安德斯
And where is Robert Holland now?
那罗伯特·霍兰德现在在哪儿呢?
I...
我...
Presumably trying to get off the island.
大概正想办法离开这座岛吧
Not if I find him first.
我会找到他的
Your DNA holds the promise of unspeakable power.
你的DNA中蕴含不可言喻的力量
You're the next step up the evolutionary ladder.
你是人类进化阶梯的关键一步
You're the final separation of man from beast.
是人和动物之间的最根本的区别
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表