剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
这是一个享有声望的外科医生的私人财物
That's the personal property of a prestigious surgeon!
外科医生应该用手术刀而不是屠刀吧
I believe surgeons use scalpels, not butchers' knives.
医生在哪儿
Where is the doctor?
最后见他是在地下室
I last saw him in the basement.
是空的 下面没人
It's empty. There's nobody down there.
他不可能走远 快 搜寻街道
Well, he couldn't of gone far. Quickly, comb the streets!
1月-12月
开 关
这台时光机十五年前
This time machine was unearthed 15 years ago
在H·G·威尔斯伦敦的公♥寓♥里被发掘
in the basement in H.G. Wells' London flat.
已经被修复 现属于安德斯企业
It was restored, and is on loan from Anders Enterprises.
据说是威尔斯第一本小说
It's believed to have served as inspiration
《时间机器》的灵感来源
for Wells' first novel, "The Time Machine."
有人出来了 看
Somebody's getting out. Look.
H·G·威尔斯
一个超前他时代的人
坐在这
Sit here.
别动
Don't move.
美国博物馆
我在美国
I'm in America.
你好 威力
Hey, Willy.
下午好
Good afternoon.
喜欢你的打扮
Loving this - - this whole look.
你能上网看看有关于这事的新闻流出吗
Can you check online to see if any of this has gotten out?
请坐
Please, sit.
所以 你是谁
So, really, who are you?
说来话长
Well, it's rather complicated.
或许最好让我和掌管这的人谈话
Perhaps it's best I speak to someone in charge.
简·沃克 馆长助理
Jane Walker, assistant curator.
助理
Assistant.
真正的馆长在吗 我能和他谈谈吗
Is the actual curator in? May I speak with him?
馆长也是女人 请你继续表演作死
It's a she, too, but keep digging your grave.
我就知道 1♥8♥9♥3年后世界发生了翻天覆地的变化
Of course! Things have changed a great deal since 1♥8♥9♥3!
我不能再做关于社会与文化的臆断了
I can no longer make social and cultural assumptions.
我道歉
My apologies.
我能留着这个吗
May I keep this?
讲真 你到底是谁
Okay, so, really, who are you?
很显而易见 不是吗
It's apparent, isn't it?
是某种作秀 没错
It's some publicity stunt -- Yeah.
这是在格林威治村搞的
What is it, some stage play
关于H·G·威尔斯的话剧吗
about H.G. Wells in the Village somewhere?
今晚是首场演出吗
Is it opening night tonight?
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
你是怎么绕过传感器进入展物的
How did you get past the sensors and inside the actual exhibit?
你肯定不会相信我的
I'm certain you won't believe the answer to that question.
我看你是想被逮捕吧
I think you want to get arrested.
你被捕 炒作点新闻
You get arrested, make some news,
给你参与的
you got free press for whatever
前卫演出带来免费曝光
the little avant-garde production you're involved with.
我可以向你保证 我不是演员
Oh, I can assure you, I am not an actor.
对 你是H·G·威尔斯
Right! You are H.G. Wells.
是的
Yes.
你写了《时间机器》
You wrote "The Time Machine."
还没 还没写
Well, no, not yet, I haven't.
不过显然我的作品被出版了
But apparently I'm published,
真是令人激动的消息
which is incredibly exciting to learn.
听着我可以在某种程度上欣赏你的表演 但是不
Look, I can appreciate this on some level, but no.
你今天不会被捕
You will not be getting arrested today.
不会有免费的曝光
There will be no free press,
尽管比起另外一个人我更喜欢你
despite the fact I like you better than the other guy.
什么另一个人
What other guy?
你朋友
Your friend?
以同样的装束从时光机里出来
Popped out of the time machine with the same period getup.
一点都不礼貌
Wasn't nearly as polite, by the way.
你说的另一位先生 他在哪
This other gentleman, where is he?
有几个游客在推特和Instagram上发了照片
So, a few tourists posted pics on Twitter on Instagram,
不过目前为止 没有媒体报道
but so far, no news outlets have picked it up.
很好
Great.
威尔斯先生 我们该道别了
Mr. Wells, this is where we say goodbye.
拜托 另一个人在哪儿
Please, the other man?
他到现在还在演 不得不佩服
He hasn't broken character once. It's pretty amazing.
拜托了 我必须找到他
Please, I must find him.
这里没人屌♥你的假口音和戏服
No one here is a amused by your fake accent and costume.
如果我再发现你靠近这家博物馆
If I catch you within spitting distance of this museum,
我将会以任何我能想到的罪行起诉你
you will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
明白吗
Do you understand?
我迫切需要找到这人
It is urgent that I find this man.
威力 你能送这人出去吗
Willy, will you please escort this man out?
不 拜托 我求你了
No. No, please. I beg of you.
走吧
Come on, let's go.
拜托 我一定要找到这人
Please, I must find this man!
这边走 快
This way. Come on.
另外一个更性感
Eh, the other one was hotter.
我喜欢这个
I like this one.
他很萌
He's cute.
他确实很像他
He really does look like him.
拜托了 之前在这的
Please, the gentleman who
那位先生 他是什么时候来的
was here earlier - - When was it? What time?
-大约一小时前 -他说了什么吗
- About an hour ago. - Did he say anything?
-他可能去了哪儿 -他说他想
- Where he might be going? - Said he wanted to
在城里逛逛 看看风景 还询问了一家酒店
explore the city, see the sights, asked about a hotel,
所以我把他送到了时代广场的万丽酒店
so I sent him to the Renaissance in Times Square.
时代广场的万丽酒店
Renaissance in Times Square.
很好
Brilliant.
在哪儿
Where is that?
出门右转 再走50个街区
Out these doors, turn right, walk uptown 50 blocks.
不会看不到的
You can't miss it.
谢谢
Thank you.
看到1♥8♥9♥3年后
And may I remark how happy I am
种族关系得到了改善 我很欣慰
to see that race relations have improved since 1♥8♥9♥3.
我知道终有一天
I knew that one day,
一个人的肤色会消散
the color of a man's skin would dissipate
我们会像兄弟一样生活在一起
and we would all live side by side as brothers.
是啊 我们是个快乐大家庭
Oh, yeah, we're all one big happy family.
你是演《悲惨世界》的吗
What are you, in "Les Mis"?
不是
I don't think so.
百达翡丽
Patek Philippe.
黄金
Yellow gold.
这东西收藏家肯定喜欢
This is a real collector's item.
我可以给你一万二
I can give you $12,000.
这是我父亲的
It belonged to my father.
低于两万我都不卖♥♥
I'll accept nothing less than $20,000.
一万五现金
$15,000 cash.
不用签署任何文件
We skip the paperwork.
成交
Deal.
我需要一张信♥用♥卡♥和身份证
I'll need a credit card and an I.D.
我处境窘迫
I have a tragic predicament.
如你所见 我来这是参加演出的
I'm in town for a show, you see,
我的行李和身份证明文件都丢了
and I've lost my luggage and identification papers.
我只有这件可笑的戏服
All I have is this ridiculous costume.
真是太惨了
Oh, that's just horrible.
航♥空♥公♥司♥弄丢了你的行李吗
Did the airlines lose your bags?
似乎是的
It appears so, yes.
我有钱 但恐怕没别的了
I have money, but that's all, I'm afraid.
我问下主管
Let me speak to my supervisor.
我们通常都能有解决办法的
We can usually work something out.
万丽酒店
你的行李也丢了吗
Did you lose your luggage, too?
你看到他了 他在哪儿
You -- You saw him? Where is he?
他想去购物
He wanted to do some shopping,
所以我们把他送到了第五大道
so we sent him over to 5th Avenue.
第五大道 在哪儿
5th Avenue? Right, and where is that?
你找不到他的
You'll never find him.
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表