剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
What are you gonna do to him?
你准备怎么处置他?
Whatever I have to to get him to talk.
只要能让他开口 我会不择手段的
Will he? The man's been genetically enhanced.
他会开口吗?他的基因是被强化过的
I'm sure we'll find out.
我相信我们很快就会知道结果了
Is that what Project Utopia is?
这就是乌托邦项目吗?
A form of human evolution?
人类进化的一种形式?
Brooke has all these papers and books on neuroscience
布鲁克收藏有神经科学和基因工程领域
and genetic engineering.
所有的论文和书籍
And in "The Island of Doctor Moreau,"
在《门罗医生的岛》这本中
you wrote about a doctor's unethical experiments.
你写过 有位医生做了违背道德的实验
Cutting up animals while they were still alive.
在动物还活着的时候就将它们解剖了
Yes. Vivisection.
是的 活体解剖
It was a very controversial subject in our time.
在我们那个时代 这是个争议性很大的话题
Humans, animals, gene splicing, stem cell,
人类 动物 基因剪接 干细胞
genetic manipulation.
基因控制
That's what Brooke is doing here.
这就是布鲁克在这里所进行的试验
These are the controversies of this time.
这些都是当今时代极具争议性的东西
So, you owe your esteemed career to Brooke?
所以 你事业上的成就 都是归功于布鲁克咯?
Themes of Darwinism, man's ethical duty to science.
达尔文主义的主题 人对科学研究所负有的伦理责任
Everything you wrote about still applies today.
你写的一切在今天仍然是适用的
So that is the basis of Project Utopia.
这些都是乌托邦项目的基础
What about my DNA?
那我的DNA呢?
When did that happen?
它到底有什么用呢?
All I can offer is that it hasn't happened yet.
我现在知道的就是它还没有派上用场
Well, that boggles the mind.
那我还真是想不明白了
He's waking up.
他要醒过来了
You might not want to watch this.
接下来的行动可能会引起你的不适
Well, look who finally decided to show.
看看是谁来了
Knew you bought the old place.
我知道你买♥♥下了这座老房♥子
Didn't know you turned it into a commune
不过我之前并不知道你把这地方
for your little freaks.
变成了关押小怪物们的监狱
Did you come here to fight?
你来这儿就是为了吵架的?
No.
不是
Hm.
恩
Look, I'm sorry about last night.
昨晚的事我很抱歉
I overreacted.
是我反应过激了
I spent two years with the woman.
我和这个女人一起相处了两年
I got close to her, and I lost my way.
我接近了她 却迷失了自己
You were foolish.
你可真是个傻♥逼♥
Yeah.
是啊
Our lives...
我们的生活...
our reality doesn't matter.
我们的现实生活并不重要
When we get the time machine,
待我们得到时光机
everything up to now is going to change.
现在的一切都将被改变
I know that.
我知道
I was clouded.
是我一叶障目了
But I'm not anymore, I promise you.
但我向你保证 我再也不会了
This is all that matters.
这是唯一重要的东西
Brooke...
布鲁克...
you're my sister.
你是我妹妹
You're what matters.
你才是对我来说重要的事情
I don't suppose you want to tell us where Brooke is, do you?
看来你也不想告诉我们布鲁克在哪儿 对吧?
Very well.
非常好
As a test subject,
作为实验体
I'm sure you're well acquainted with all of this.
相信你对这一切已经很熟悉了
I, however, am not.
不过呢 我并不熟悉
So you'll have to help me out.
所以你可能得帮帮我了
Now...
现在...
What does this do?
这是做什么的呢?
Alex?
亚历克斯?
You are Alex, correct?
你是叫亚历克斯 对吧?
Well, Alex.
亚历克斯
It's, uh, nice to have a name with the face.
我终于把脸和名字对上号♥儿了
What about this one?
这个又是什么呢?
I'm not telling you anything.
我什么都不会告诉你的
You know what you're doing?
你知道你现在在做什么吗?
I know that Alex's body is filled
我知道亚历克斯体内充满了
with chemical enhancements, which he's dependant on.
他赖以为生的化学增强剂
Hey, shh, shh, shh.
嘘
Where is Brooke?
布鲁克在哪儿?
I can't tell you.
我不能告诉你
What were you supposed to do with us?
你准备把我们怎么样?
Take you both to Brooke.
带你们俩去见布鲁克
Not kill anyone.
要留活口
You got in the way.
你妨碍了我的计划
Where is Brooke?
布鲁克在哪儿?
I can't tell you.
我不能告诉你
Mr. Wells, what would you suggest?
威尔斯先生 你有什么建议呢?
Give him more.
加量
I do believe you've well and truly
我现在相信你是真的
stepped into the world of gray.
开启了你人性中的阴暗面啊
Aah!
啊!
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
What happened down there?
下面发生了什么?
I just helped torture a man.
我刚帮着折磨了一个人
Did he talk?
他有说什么吗?
You're just trying to save Vanessa.
你是为了救出瓦内萨才这么做的
That doesn't justify it.
这也并不能让我的行为变得高尚
You're a good man.
你是个好人
Did you find anything?
有什么发现吗?
There's no real info online, so I started thinking.
网上没有可靠的消息 我在想
Griffin was in the military.
格里芬曾经参过军
Maybe his father was in the military too.
可能他的爸爸也是参过军的
It's very common.
这种情况也很常见
So I called Doug, and he went through his contacts.
所以我让道格通过他的人脉查了一下
And it turns out Dr. Edward Monroe
发现爱德华·门罗医生
used to work for the Department of Defense.
曾服役于国防部
These are the classified reports
这些是从国防部
from the Department of Defense.
调出来的机密报告
They've been sealed since the '80s.
这些文件自80年代以来就被保密封存了
Her father created Project Utopia.
是她的爸爸创立了乌托邦计划
But it was shut down.
但是项目被叫停了
The Department of Defense funded his research,
国防部曾资助他进行这项研究
and according to this report,
但根据报告中所提到的
it was deemed dangerous, unethical,
他的研究非常危险 不合伦理
and morally reprehensible.
受到了强烈的道德谴责
Something's wrong. Alex hasn't checked in yet.
情况不太对 亚历克斯还没有给我回消息
Managed to zero in on the location of the time machine.
我已经成功定位到了时光机的坐标
It's somewhere in the Bronx.
就在布朗克斯的某处
Great.
太棒了
But the clock is ticking.
但是我们余下的时间也不多了
How much longer till you pinpoint it?
查明具体♥位♥置需要多久?
Minutes.
几分钟吧
And you are...?
你叫…?
Rick.
里克
I'm Griffin.
我是格里芬
Brooke's brother. I know.
我知道 你是布鲁克的哥哥
So, uh, Vanessa. She's in the basement?
瓦内萨 是被关在地下室吗?
Brooke made it clear you're not to see the woman.
布鲁克已经交代过了 不准你去见那个女人
No, no. No, I know.
我知道的 我不见
It's okay.
没事儿的
I'm here to help you.
我是来帮你的
What did you do to him?
你对他做了什么?
Ricin.
用了蓖麻毒素
Poison? You killed him?
只是中毒了?还是你把他杀了?
I'm gonna get you out of here.
我要你离开这里
We got to move fast, before he's missed.
在他被发现消失之前 我们得赶紧行动
Why did you kill him?
你为什么要杀掉他?
These people Brooke has here, they're not normal.
布鲁克的人都不是普通人
I'm no match for them. I had to take him out.
我根本不是他们的对手 我只能把他干掉了
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表