剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
给我母亲敬一杯酒
We'll raise a glass to my mother.
好的 亨利
I'd like that very much, Henry.
很遗憾你要走了
I'm sorry to see you go.
祈祷和平吧
Say a prayer for peace.
和平 长命
Peace... and long life.
总是很高兴见到你 HG
Well, always a pleasure, H.G.
坐下 约翰
Stay seated, John.
这一刻似曾相识啊
I do believe this moment feels familiar.
不过对调了一下
Albeit reversed.
你不担心人们会看到吗
Aren't you worried people will see?
有必要的话我会开枪打你腿
I will shoot you in the leg and carry you
然后背着你回时光机
back to the time machine if I have to.
你都考虑周全了 是吗
You have it all thought out, don't you?
我不能让你救你儿子 约翰
I can't let you save your son, John.
你阻止不了我
And you can't stop me.
约翰
John!
别在我咖啡馆里开枪
Not in my café!
他是间谍 我听到了他的谈话
He's a bloody spy. I heard him talking.
他说德军在策划着什么
He said the Germans were up to something --
没有 你搞错了 我必须阻止这人
No, no, you've got this wrong. I must stop this man.
趁我还没杀你把枪放下
Drop the gun before I kill you.
我去找救兵
I'll go get help.
抓住他
你搞错了
You have it wrong!
再说一个字 我就毙了你
One more word, and you're dead.
-你得听我的 -你哪儿去别想去
- You must listen to me. - You're not going anywhere.
我会解释一切的
I would explain everything,
但亨利的车马上就要出发了
but Henry's transport is leaving in moments.
亨利跟这个有什么关系
What does Henry have to do with this?
约翰是去把他从部队车上拽下来
John has gone to pull him off the Army transport.
为什么 他有危险吗
Why? Is he in danger?
没空解释了 你必须相信我
There's no time to explain. You have to take my word for it.
有怪事在发生
找到英军司令 叫他过来
瓦妮莎·安德斯女大十八变啊
Vanessa Anders all grown up.
我的天
My goodness.
我记得
I remember when
你来实验室看你父亲
you would come visit your father at the lab.
我也记得
I remember, too.
我喜欢那些造访
I loved those visits.
我经常想到你父亲
I think of your father often.
你父母的死令人心痛
Your parents' death was such a tragedy.
还有好多重要工作未完成
So much important work left undone.
我就是来谈那些工作的 迈尔斯博士
Well, that work is why I'm here, Dr. Meyers.
我最近发现了一个我父亲曾经在研究的计划
I've recently come across a project my father was working on --
乌托邦
Utopia.
你记得吗
Do you remember it?
乌托邦
Oh, Utopia.
没什么印象
No, not sure that rings a bell.
是在1980年
It was 1980.
我父亲刚为他的突破申请了专利
My father had just patented his breakthrough.
你是他的得力助手
You were his right-hand man.
你了解实验室里的情况
You knew everything going on in the lab.
这都是很久前的事了 瓦妮莎
It was such a long time ago, Vanessa.
有时 过去的事就别再提及
Sometimes, the past should stay the past.
迈尔斯博士 拜托了
Dr. Meyers, please.
这很重要
This is extremely important.
你知道些什么
What can you tell me?
我只是不想让你对你父亲失望
I-I just don't want you to be disappointed in your father,
看轻他
to think less of him.
为什么我会看轻他
Why would I think less of him?
大卫是个出色的科学家
David was a brilliant scientist,
但他年轻气盛 缺乏耐心
but he was young, impatient.
有些他申请了专利的药
Some of the medications he patented --
避免了公♥司♥破产
they saved the company from financial ruin,
但原始研究并不是他做的
but he didn't do the original research.
他偷了别人的研究成果吗
Did he steal the research?
他从未承认 但我有怀疑过
He never admitted it, but I did suspect.
文件上只有乌托邦几个字
There was no name on the files other than "Utopia."
你父母死后
And after your parents were killed,
原先的文件存档不见了
the original hard copies vanished.
一定还有残留
Well, there must be something left.
我还有我退休时
I still have everything I brought
从实验室里带走的资料
from -- from the lab when I retired.
但年代久远 瓦妮莎
But such a long time ago, Vanessa.
恐怕我没有
It's -- It's unlikely, I'm afraid,
能帮到你的东西
that I have anything that can help you,
但我会去找找看的
but, uh, I'll look.
谢谢你
Thank you.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
打扰一下 亨利·艾尔斯在哪
Excuse me. Henry Ayers?
亨利·艾尔斯 那边吗 谢谢
Henry Ayers. That way? Thank you.
我马上搞定
I'll get right to it.
亨利 亨利
Henry! Henry.
约翰 你不该来这
John. You shouldn't be here.
听着 我们很有必要谈谈
Listen to me. It's vitally important we speak.
一会就好
I only need a moment.
请原谅 先生 你大概还不明白
Pardon me, sir. I don't think you understand.
我即将赶赴战场
I'm deploying to war.
还有一个人 长官
One, sir.
我有从你父亲那带来的紧急消息
I have urgent news from your father.
不可能
That's impossible.
我父亲甚至不知道我的出生
My father doesn't even know I was born.
我发誓他知道
I swear on my life he does.
他派我来找你
He sent me to find you.
你与我妈共事 你怎么会认识我爸
You worked with my mother. How do you know my father?
请随我来 一会就好
Just...come with me for a moment.
我会把一切都告诉你
I'll tell you everything.
-走吧 -好了伙计们 咱们出发吧
- Allons-y! - All right, men, let's move out!
有什么重要的事他不能亲自来告诉我
What's so important my father couldn't say it to me himself?
你所在的车队会被伏击
Your transport is going to be ambushed.
还没到达前线
You and your men will be dead
你和你的战友们就会全军覆没
before you even make it to the front.
你疯了 你从哪得到的消息
You're mad. Where did you get this information?
我不能说 但你♥爸♥派我来帮助你
I can't say, but your father sent me here to help you.
这也是最不可信的一环
That is the most unbelievable part of all.
我爸是个只顾自己的自私卑鄙之人
My father is a vile prat who only cares for himself.
他为什么要帮我
Why would he help me?
因为你和他没有一分相似
Because you're nothing like him.
我也希望自己不像他
I should hope not.
宝贝
Hey, you.
今天很忙吗
Busy day?
没有一件顺心事
More like one of those days where nothing is going right.
我该怎么帮你呢
Mm, how can I help?
你可以继续这么抱着我
You could keep doing what you're doing
多一会
for a few more seconds.
等等
Oh, hold on.
事情可能有点转机了
Things might be getting a little better.
好
Okay.
迈尔斯博士
Dr. Meyers.
瓦妮莎 我过世的妻子总说我爱囤积东西
Vanessa, my late wife always told me I was a hoarder,
但有时候 这能帮上大忙
but sometimes, it does come in handy.
你找到什么了吗
You found something.
一些我原以为已被搅碎的旧文件
Some old files that I thought had been shredded,
但我还没机会好好看看它们
but I haven't had a chance to go through them yet.
我马上到
I'll be right there.
-迈尔斯博士是谁 -塞德里克·迈尔斯是科学家
- Who is Dr. Meyers? - Cedric Meyers, a scientist.
-回来后我再一一和你解释 -好吧
- I will explain everything when I get back. - All right.
-你只需祝我好运就行 -好
- Just keep your fingers crossed. - Okay.
我有了一些关于乌托邦的消息
Hey, so I have something on Utopia.
我们得找到塞德里克·迈尔斯
We need to find Cedric Meyers.
救命 有人吗
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表