剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
How can you tell?
你怎么看出来的?
There are no memories here.
这里没有回忆
No pictures or personal items.
没有照片 也没有个人物品
Something made her that way.
肯定是发生过什么事情
Clearly she and her brother are motivated by pain and anger.
很明显她和她的哥哥是被痛苦和愤怒驱使着才做出这种事的
To wage a plan so insidious, you'd have to be.
要制定出一个如此阴险的计划 你肯定要冷漠一点
How did Vanessa not know?
瓦内莎怎么会不知道呢?
How did I not know my friend was a psychotic killer?
我怎么会不知道我朋友是一个杀人犯呢?
I never dreamt him capable of murder.
我从没想过他会杀人
How well do we know anyone?
我们有多了解别人呢?
I've only known you for a short time,
我才认识了你很短的时间
and I trust you.
我信任你
I certainly don't trust John.
但我一点都不相信约翰
Nor should you.
你也不该相信
Letting him roam free
让他放开手脚去干
is clearly not one of my smarter moves,
显然不是个明智的决定
but I feel I must change course
但我感觉要是我这次想要活下来
if I'm to survive in this time.
就必须要做出改变
Change course how?
如何改变?
This is no time for virtuous ideology.
没有时间继续坚持我那正直的价值观了
If I am to win Vanessa back,
只要我这次能把瓦内萨救回来
then I must do whatever is necessary.
我愿意采取任何有必要的手段
It won't come to that.
不会走到这一步的
I pray you're right.
希望你是对的
Hello?
你好?
Oh, John.
约翰
Enjoying my home without me?
在我家待得还开心吗?
What are you doing there?
你在那儿干嘛呢?
Looking for you, my dear.
找你呀 亲爱的
Mm.
恩
And the esteemed Mr. Wells?
尊敬的威尔斯先生在哪儿呢?
No, actually I have a few questions of my own first.
我有几个问题要先问问你
What is Project Utopia?
乌托邦项目是什么?
And why is my DNA at the core of it?
为什么我的DNA会是这个项目的核心?
And how on Earth did that DNA make its way to 1980?
DNA又怎么能回到1980年运作呢?
Well, that's a lot of questions.
你问题还真多啊
You've given me an endless supply.
是你给我留下了无尽的疑惑
What if I told you
要是我告诉你
that it's a secret of epic proportions?
这是一个惊天大秘密呢?
I would say I'm not in the mood for games.
我可没心情跟你玩游戏
Aw, that makes me sad.
这话可让我很难过了
Well, what makes me sad is the fact
让我觉得难过的是
that you can't answer a simply bloody question.
你连个简单的问题都回答不了
Tell Wells that if he wants to see Vanessa alive again,
告诉威尔斯 要是他还想让瓦内萨活着
that I'll need the time machine and the both of you.
就把时光机和你们两个都给我送过来
I don't give a toss what happens to Vanessa.
我才不在乎瓦内萨是死是活
What does Project Utopia have to do with me?
乌托邦项目到底和我有什么关系?
I will kill her, John.
我会杀了她的 约翰
Tell Wells.
去告诉威尔斯
No, you won't.
不 你不会的
If you wanted to do that, you'd have done it already.
你要是想杀 你早就杀了
He just had to have the last word.
他就是死鸭子嘴硬
Is everything okay?
一切还顺利吗?
It will be.
会好的
Just focus on locating the time machine.
你就专心去定位时光机的位置就好
I'll have John and Wells soon enough.
我很快就能抓到约翰和威尔斯
Guess we should let Wells know we heard
我们应该通知威尔斯
from the darling Miss Monroe.
说我们有了门罗小姐的消息
Did you hear that?
你听见了吗?
Yeah, I did.
听见了
What was that?
什么声音?
Ah!
啊!
Hey, come with me.
跟我来
Where to?
去哪儿?
Come on. I'm taking you to Brooke.
快点 布鲁克要见你
I need some good news, Serena.
有好消息吗 塞丽娜
The time machine's still of the grid.
时光机还在原来的位置
I'll let you know as soon as I have something.
有新消息我会立马通知你的
All right. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Hello, Vanessa.
你好 瓦内萨
It's nice here, isn't it?
这里很不错 对吧?
It was my father's childhood home.
这是我爸爸小时候住的地方
We used to come here when Griffin and I were little.
我和格里芬小时候经常来这里
It's not very smart bringing me here.
你带我来这儿可不是个聪明的决定
My father lost the property years ago
很多年前 我父亲丢了工作的时候
when he lost his career.
这栋房♥产就不属于他了
I bought it back recently, but it's not in my name,
我最近才拿回来 但房♥主写得不是我的名字
so no one can connect me or Griffin to it.
没人会把我和格里芬同这栋房♥子联♥系♥起来的
Where is Griffin?
格里芬在哪里?
It doesn't matter. He's not gonna help you.
这无关紧要 他也不会帮你的
So, you're the one in charge?
所以你是掌大权的人咯?
I had to be.
不然还能有谁呢
Griffin is ruled by his emotions.
格里芬被感情冲昏了头脑
He actually cares about you.
他是真的很在乎你
I don't bother with too many feelings.
而我就不会被感情左右
You know, it's easier that way, when your parents die.
当你的双亲都不在世的时候 确实如此
Mine died when they were young, too.
我父母也是年纪轻轻就离开了
A child all alone.
只留下我孤独一人
You learn to put up walls.
早早就学会了铁石心肠
Sometimes that loneliness is unbearable.
有时孤独确实让人无法忍♥受
I'm sorry, is this the girlfriend
不好意思 你这是在跟我
part of the conversation where we open up and share?
进行闺蜜间的交心吗?
Do you have any idea what your father did?
你知不知道你父亲都做了些什么?
I know that my father stole Project Utopia
我知道我父亲偷窃了乌托邦项目
and used it to build Anders Enterprises.
并且利用该项目来建设了安德斯公♥司♥
He didn't just steal it. He killed for it.
他不仅仅偷了项目 他还为此杀了人
I don't condone what my father did,
我也无法宽恕我父亲的所作所为
but it's done.
但这一切早就过去了
What do you want from me?
你想从我这儿得到什么?
My company? My money?
我的公♥司♥?我的钱?
What?
还是什么?
My father was a brilliant scientist.
我父亲曾是位杰出的科学家
His research would've changed the world.
他的研究成果本可以改变世界的
David Anders stripped his life's work
是大卫·安德斯夺走了他毕生的研究成果
down to some generic mood stabilizers to make money.
拿去制♥造♥那种常见的情绪稳定剂来赚钱
Why didn't your father come forward?
为什么你父亲没站出来呢?
Why didn't he expose him?
为什么他不去揭发我父亲呢?
Because he died.
因为他已经死了
And Project Utopia was never fully realized.
乌托邦项目从来没有完全实现过
But it's done.
事已至此
Brooke, I know you want revenge,
布鲁克 我知道你想要报仇
but you can't let it consume you.
但是你不能让仇恨毁灭了自己
It's the past.
这些都已经过去了
Nothing is in the past, Vanessa.
瓦内萨 有了时光机
Not when you have a time machine.
没有什么可以称为过去的
You can't change the past. It's too dangerous.
你不能改变过去 这太危险了
I'm not gonna change it.
我并不是要改变过去
I'm going to fix it.
我只是要修复过去
Everything your family took from us,
你的家人从我们家拿走的一切
I'm going to take it back.
我都要夺回来
You can't play with time like that.
你不能这样随意篡改时间线的
Yes, I can.
我可以
Because I know exactly how to do it.
因为我清楚地知道自己要怎么做
This journal...
这本日记...
it's my father's.
是我父亲的遗物
You see, none of this was my plan.
你看 这并不是我的计划
It's all my father's.
都是我父亲的呀
Here, hold this.
按好了
Just keep pressing on it until the bleeding stops.
一直按到血不再流了为止
Thanks.
谢谢
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表