剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
More like a deadline I've promised to keep.
谢谢你请我喝酒
Thanks for the drink.
这么快就要走吗
Leaving so soon?
你刚刚说你有最后期限要赶
You just said you have a deadline.
我有预感我会来得及的
Something tells me I'm going to make it.
这不是你的错
This isn't your fault.
就是我的错 所有的事都是
Yes, it is -- all of it.
是我把约翰带到这
I brought John here.
他伤害的每一个人都是我的错
Every person he harms, it's my fault.
你要怎么知道他是开膛手杰克呢
How were you supposed to know he was Jack the Ripper?
这不是重点
That's not the point.
他继续杀人 而我阻止不了他
He keeps killing people, and I can't stop him.
他每杀一个人 就会改变未来
Every person he kills alters the future.
这些人 他们不该现在死
These people -- they're not supposed to die now.
无从得知这已经造成的危害
There's no telling the damage it's caused
或是破坏了些什么
or what it's destroyed.
但是你在这里
But you're here.
不是也改变了时间线吗
Aren't you altering the timeline?
是的 我不应该这么做
Yes, and I shouldn't be.
时间旅行本来只能用于观察
Time travel is meant for observation only.
你怎么能这么肯定
How can you be so sure of that?
我们可以谈论一整天的科学 但是我认为
We can talk science all day, but I don't think
少了宿命和天意等式就不成立了
you could take fate and destiny out of the equation.
我觉得你注定要来纽约
I think you were always supposed to come to New York.
我和你注定要相遇
You and I were always supposed to meet.
因为如果这只是时间构造的一个错误
Because if this is just a mistake in the fabric of time,
那就太逊了
well, that would just suck.
太逊了
That would suck.
不好意思 我在胡说八道了
I'm sorry, I am babbling so much.
不不 没有
No. No, no, no, never.
我见到你的时候 我必须承认
When I met you, um, I must admit,
我先是被你的美貌以及
I was first drawn to your beauty,
你乐观的样子所吸引
the way you light up by merely being.
然后是你的善良
And then, it was your kindness
成了你最大的闪光点
that emerged as your most luminous feature.
但现在我明白了 你有很多的优秀品质
But now I see that you are the sum of many parts,
其中最好的是你的心灵
with your mind leading the way.
你让我沉迷其中 沃克小姐
I am completely blinded by you, Miss Walker...
简
Jane.
抱歉 是我的手♥机♥
Sorry. Phone.
我发现了
Yes, I see that.
是我朋友保罗
It's my friend Paul.
也许他能帮到我们
He may be able to help us.
如果保罗没错 他有我们需要的宝石
If Paul is right and he has the gemstone we need,
我们应该能在一小时内返回时光机
we should be back at the time machine within the hour.
我一直对机动车辆很感兴趣
I have long been fascinated by mechanically propelled vehicles.
下个路口左转
Turn left at the next light.
它还会说话
And it talks, too?
太神奇了
This is amazing.
我猜车辆速度
I gather that the speed of the vehicle
是由下面第一个脚踏板控制的
is controlled by that first foot lever, there.
这叫油门
It's called a gas pedal.
另一个踏板是刹车 用来停车的
The other one is the brake, for stopping.
道格 你为瓦妮莎工作多久了
Tell me, Doug, how long have you worked for Vanessa?
13年
13 years.
我在她公♥司♥当了8年的安全主管
I was head of security at her company for eight years,
然后做她的私人安保做了5年
then moved over to her personal detail for the last five.
在那之前我是军人
Before that, I was an army boy.
真厉害
Impressive.
我在外面等你们
I'll wait here.
有需要就给我打电♥话♥
You have my cell if you need me.
谢谢你 道格
Thank you, Doug.
谢谢你
Thank you.
宝石研究所
简 你怎么样
Jane, how are you?
-见到你真高兴 -我也是
- It's good to see you. - Good to see you, too.
保罗 这位是我朋友乔治
Um, Paul, this is my friend George.
乔治 这是保罗
George, this is Paul.
-你好 -幸会
- Hi, there. - Pleasure.
晚上大家都走了 只有我还在
Everyone's gone for the night. It's just me.
这边走
This way.
抱歉来打扰你 但我不知道还能给谁打电♥话♥
Sorry to bother you, but I didn't know who else to call.
别担心
No problem.
我正想听到你的消息呢
I was hoping to hear from you someday.
请问这里是什么地方
May I ask what is this place?
这里是宝石研究所 保罗是宝石学家
It's the Gemology Institute. Paul is a gemologist.
我现在主要从事贸易
Well, I mainly work in trade now,
关于奇石和宝石这些
rare rocks and gemstones.
上周酷玩来麦迪逊广场花♥园♥了
You know, Coldplay was at the Garden last week.
我想到了你
I thought about you.
真的吗 酷玩
Really, Coldplay?
酷玩是什么
What is Coldplay?
酷玩是个乐队
Coldplay is a band.
他们有张专辑 我们俩都很喜欢
They have this one album that we both really like.
-你不知道酷玩吗 -不知道 抱歉
- You don't know Coldplay? - No, I'm sorry.
乔治是伦敦人
George is from London.
酷玩也是
So is Coldplay.
你这里有紫翠玉宝石是吗
So, you have the alexandrite gemstone?
对 就在这儿
Yeah. It's right up here.
简 你看起来不错
You know, Jane, you look really good.
谢谢 你也是
Thank you. So do you.
全面健身
Crossfit.
我最近一直在锻炼我的核心肌群
I've really been working my core, you know,
在健身房♥努力
upping my game at the gym.
我们能继续了吗
Shall we continue?
好的
Yeah.
我没有多少可供你选择
I don't have many for you to choose from,
但请在触摸宝石前戴上手套
but please put the gloves on before you touch the stones.
先看看这些
Take a look at what's here.
保险柜里可能还有一些
There may be a few more in the safe.
尺寸对吗
Is that the right size?
净度需要是I类[天生通常没有明显的瑕疵]的
Well, it needs to be type 1 with high clarity...
比如这些
like these.
请随意
Knock yourself out.
你还在博物馆工作吗
So, are you still at the museum?
我请了几周的假
I took a couple weeks off.
我在为瓦妮莎·安德斯基金会做顾问
I'm doing some consulting at Vanessa Anders' foundation.
-不错啊 -是的
- Awesome. - Yeah.
-所以才会来这里吗 -对
- Is that what this is about? - Yeah.
-她会承担所有开销 -很好
- She's gonna cover all the costs. - Great.
那么你和...
So, uh, you and, um...
-乔治 -乔治 对 你们在一起了吗
- George. - George, yes -- a thing?
如果是的话 我就不撩你了
I'll stop flirting with you if it is.
你会这么识趣吗
Oh, I doubt that.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我跟乔治...
George and I are...
-只是朋友 -我就知道
- Friends. - Thought so.
保罗 我想找六级色调[中深]的宝石
Uh, Paul, I am looking for something with a level-six tone.
六级 好的 我去看看保险箱
Level six, got it. I'll check the safe.
麻烦你了
If it's not too much trouble.
刚才很抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
我跟保罗约会过几次
Paul and I went out on a few dates.
我应该提前跟你说的
I should've mentioned that before.
你跟他约会过吗
You went out with him?
你好像很惊讶
You seem surprised.
他 看起来不像你喜欢的类型
He -- He doesn't seem your type.
是吗
Really?
那我喜欢什么类型的
And what is my type?
没这么爱拍马屁
Someone, uh, a little less congratulatory.
别理他 他就是比较直男
Ignore him. He's just being a guy.
他完全不懂委婉
He completely lacks subtlety.
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表