剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
Man and beast will never be separated.
人和动物本就没有什么区别
Cannot have one without the other.
离了对方 二者都不可能独♥立♥生存下去
What are you doing? Mixing a little cocktail.
你在做什么? 调点鸡尾酒咯
Giving the doctor here
好让博士尝尝
a taste of his own medicine.
自己的药是什么滋味的
It's just a little prick.
不过可能会有点疼哦
Edward, no!
爱德华!不要!
Cheerio.
再见啦
I'll be back later, Doctor.
我一会儿就回来哦 博士
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I know you.
我知道你是谁
You're Robert Holland.
你是罗伯特·霍兰德
Who are you?
你是谁?
I'm Jane. I... I came with the two Englishmen.
我叫简 我是和那两个英国人一起来的
I know Monroe is looking for you.
我知道门罗正在找你
He's looking for me, too.
他也在找我
Well, then, you should come with me.
那你应该跟我走啊
I’m getting off this island. How?
我马上就要离开这座岛了 怎么离开?
I have a boat.
我有一艘船
Where will you go?
那你要去哪里?
Peaks Island -- it's about a two-hour boat ride.
去皮克斯岛 乘船到那里要两个小时
From there, we can get a ferry to the mainland.
我们可以从那里再坐渡轮到达陆地上
I can't.
我不能走
I need to find my friends.
我要去找我的朋友们
If your friends aren't dead already, they will be soon.
你的朋友们就算还没死 那也快了
Dr. Monroe is killing every escapee on this island
门罗博士打算在国防部的人来之前
before the Department of Defense arrives.
杀光这座岛上所有逃跑的人
You can't stay.
你不能留在这里的
Don't worry about me. I'll be fine.
不用担心我 我不会有事的
You need to get out of here as soon as you can.
你得尽快离开这里
Please... let me help you.
请让我帮你吧
Suit yourself.
那你请便吧
Stop hovering... I told you I'm fine.
别照了...我都说了我没事
I wish you would lay back down.
平躺下来
God only knows what he injected into you.
鬼知道他给你注射了什么东西啊
Why the hell hasn't anyone brought me Holland yet?
怎么他妈的还没给我把霍兰德带来?
The radar is smashed.
雷达系统被破坏了
They've been waiting for Zeke to check in.
在等齐克过来检修
I am surrounded by incompetence.
我怎么净养了一群无能之辈呢
Please, Edward.
求你了 爱德华
The D.O.D. is gonna be here any minute.
国防部的人马上就要到了
You're not well.
你现在的状况并不好
At least I'm still alive... for a little while, anyhow.
起码我还活着 还能再活一会儿
What? Don't say that.
什么?别瞎说
It's true. I'm gonna die today.
这是事实 我今天就会死
Unless I can find a way out of this...
除非我能找到办法逃过这一劫
and I will, I promise you.
我一定能找到的 我答应你
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢?
My death is coming. My daughter warned me about it.
我的死期就要到了 我女儿在留言里警告过我
You really believe that these people traveled from the future?
你真的相信这些人是来自未来的?
And your daughter sent you a message?
也相信你的女儿给你的留言?
It's crazy. The D.O.D. is going to arrive here.
你疯了吧 国防部的人马上就要来了
They're going to determine that I'm a fraud.
他们肯定会认为我是个骗子
I'm gonna die in a fire, here,
我会死在这里 死于一场大火
that's gonna destroy everything that I've built.
那场大火会摧毁我辛辛苦苦建立起来的一切
Edward.
爱德华
You're hurting me.
你弄疼我了
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
Listen, I need you to be strong.
我需要你坚强一点
I need you to take my journal.
带上我的日记
Promise me you will get my journal off this island.
答应我 你会带着我的日记离开这座岛
Your journal? Why?
你的日记?为什么?
Because you're the one who gives it to Brooke.
因为你就是那个把它交给布鲁克的人
She reads it and continues my work.
她研读了日记之后 会继续我的研究
As soon as the drugs wear off,
等药效退下去
you're gonna be yourself again
你的神志恢复了
and you'll see how insane all this is.
你就明白你说的这些有多荒谬了
We got to hurry!
我们得快点儿了!
Go, go!
快跑!
Is that Robert Holland? Yes.
那是罗伯特·霍兰德吗? 没错
Why did you let him leave?
你为什么要放他走?
Because I had to.
因为我必须这么做
That's easy for you to say.
说得倒容易
Your name wasn't the one on those files.
你的名字又不在那些文件上面
Zeke, go get them.
齐克 抓住他们
Don't move.
不许动
I heard gunshots.
我听到枪声了
H.G.
H.G.
You're okay.
你还活着
Jane, I'm so sorry.
简 对不起
I hurt you. I'm so sorry.
我弄伤了你 对不起
I was so worried about you.
我好担心你啊
Sir. Thank God.
博士 谢天谢地
Do you have Holland with you?
你抓到霍兰德了吗?
No, he escaped.
没有 他跑了
He had a hidden boat. We were too late.
他之前藏了一艘船 我们到的太迟了
Damn it, why do I have to do everything myself?
靠 为什么所有事情都得我自己亲自上阵呢?
Oh, there's more.
我还没说完
We found something in the woods.
我们在丛林里发现了点儿东西
What?
是什么?
Robert Holland had to get off this island
罗伯特·霍兰德必须要离开这座岛
to preserve the timeline.
这样才能确保时间线的正确
I don't give a damn about your timeline.
我才不在乎你说的什么狗屁时间线
I am sick to death of hearing about your precious timeline.
听得我都烦死了
The future of this world is at stake... Stop!
哪怕是我们一点小小的改动... 住嘴吧!
...every time we help change the slightest thing.
...都会给世界的未来带来无法预料的后果
Do you ever get sick of hearing your voice?
你听你自己的声音不会觉得烦吗?
Maybe the timeline needs to change, you ever think of that?
说不定时间线就应该被改变呢 你想过吗?
This world isn't perfect.
这个世界并不完美
A little change might do it some good.
稍作改变说不定会更好呢
No. We can't risk it.
不行 我们不能冒这个险
Maybe that's what we're supposed to do.
说不定我们就应该冒这个险呢
Maybe that's why we're here.
说不定这就是我们来到这里的原因呢
No.
不
To actually make a change. No.
就是为了做出改变啊 不是的
I've had enough of your utopian martyr crap.
我已经不想再听你那套乌托邦殉道者的言论了
Oh, I've had enough of you.
我也已经受够你了
H.G.
H.G.
H.G.
H.G.
H.G. H.G.!
H.G. H.G.!
Please.
快住手
H.G., you don't want to do this.
H.G. 你不会想这么做的
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
This isn't you.
你不是这样的
You almost killed him.
你刚刚差点把他杀了
I was trying to kill him.
我就是想杀了他
You're not a killer.
你不是杀人犯
These are Monroe's drugs doing this to you.
是门罗的药让你变成这样的
Well, so be it. It's what he deserves.
那正好啊 反正他罪有应得
But not by your hands.
但你不该是那个杀掉他的人
You are better than this.
你没有这么不堪
Wait.
等下
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿?
Fix the mess you've made.
去收拾你搞出来的烂摊子
Let him go. Let him go, please.
让他走 让他走吧 求你了
Please.
求你了
Holy... my God... mackerel.
我了个去啊
You know what this this is?
你知道这玩意儿是什么?
That I do.
我知道
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表