剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
There is a price to be paid
打破自然法则
for breaking the laws of nature.
是需要付出代价的
Just look at the violent psychosis
你看看你给你的病人
you've created in all your patients.
所造成的暴♥力♥精神失常现象吧
Not with this one.
这次不会了
Now, let's see what happens
现在 让我们来看看
if we combine his DNA with the serum.
如果将他的DNA和血清结合会发生什么
You are making a mistake.
你这样是在犯错误
You don't know this man as I do.
你跟我一样根本就不了解这个人
He is an unrepentant killer.
他是个冥顽不化的杀人犯
You think I missed his psychopathy, hmm?
你觉得我会忽略他的精神病态吗?
Did you wet the bed as a child, hmm?
你会像小孩一样尿床吗?
I beg your pardon.
我没理解
I'll take that as a yes.
那我就当你给的是肯定答复了
Did you set any fires?
你有纵过火吗?
Did you torture the family pet?
你虐待过家里的宠物吗?
Make your point.
讲清楚一点
Mankind, uh, suffers from a weakness of the mind.
人类都会被心智上的弱势所局限
You're different. Yours is strong.
而你不同 你的心智非常强大
Now, he may have wasted that gift on killing people.
他可能把这种天赋都用在杀人上了
The rest of us will do much better.
但我们可以做得比他更好
Doctor, I too know the thrill of discovery,
博士 我能理解你发现新事物的兴奋感
and I understand the hubris it can bring.
也深知这种兴奋会让你变得狂妄自大
But you cannot play God
但你不能和他一样
with a mind as dark and twisted as his!
用那种黑暗且变♥态♥的思想 妄图住在这个世界
Life is survival of the fittest.
适者生存
My island cannot escape the truth
在我这座岛上
that all of us have a little animal inside of us.
所有人的身体里都有一定的兽♥性♥
What are you doing?
你要干什么?
What will happen to him?
他会怎么样?
If it works,
如果血清起效
he will reap the benefits of Project Utopia...
他就会知道乌托邦计划的好处所在了
strength, reflexes, cognition, perception.
他会增强力量 反应能力 认知力 察觉力
Trust me, he'll want a lifetime supply.
相信我 他会希望这些能力伴随他终生的
And if my blood doesn't inoculate him?
要是我的血不适合他呢?
Then madness will set in very quickly.
那他的愤怒就会非常快地反应出来
Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh, shh, shh!
嘘 嘘 嘘!
You're here for the Brit Monroe's keeping in his lab?
你是在找那个被门罗关在实验室里的英国人吗?
Who are you?
你是谁?
I'm not your enemy,
我不是你的敌人
but storming that lab is suicide.
但你这样硬闯实验室就是在自寻死路
Then what do I do?
那我要怎么做?
As soon as it's dark, there will be a distraction.
天一黑 这里会举办消遣活动
When Monroe's men respond, that's when you go.
等门罗那边的人开始有行动了 你就可以去了
What kind of distraction?
什么样的消遣?
You'll know.
到时候你就知道了
Wait for it.
等那时候再行动
I need to show you something on his X-ray.
你得看看他的X光片
It could be nothing, but...
也可能什么都不是 但是...
What the hell?
什么玩意儿?
It's a foreign object buried in his shoulder.
是个藏在他肩膀里的异质物体
Where'd this man say he was from again?
这个人说他是从哪儿来的?
He didn't.
他没说
You're hiding something from me.
你还藏着什么东西没告诉我
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Aah!
啊!
Aah!
啊!
What is this?
这是什么?
Whoever did this picked a spot
不知道是谁把这东西放进了他身体里
he may have never noticed on himself.
他可能自己也没察觉到
He may not know.
他可能并不知情
Know what?
知情什么?
All right.
好了
Easy.
放松
Easy.
放松
What is it?
这是什么?
It's a microchip.
芯片
Brooke.
布鲁克
She must have done this
肯定是在我被囚禁在她实验室的时候
when I was captive in her lab.
她对我动的手脚
She sent a message to her father...
她用这样的方式给他父亲留下信息
to change the past.
让他改变过去
Tell Montgomery to bring me Robert Holland!
让蒙哥马利把罗伯特·霍兰德给我带过来!
Edward, what's going on?
爱德华 到底怎么了?
Your husband is gonna betray us.
你的丈夫要背叛我们
Gentlemen, sorry to keep you waiting.
先生们 抱歉让你们久等了
Now, what were we talking -- oh, I remember.
我们刚刚说到哪儿了 我记起来了
You were just about to tell me who you really are.
你正准备告诉我你们的真实身份呢
All right, let's start with you...
那就从你开始把
Jack.
杰克
Or -- Or do you, uh, prefer Mr. Ripper or Dr. Ripper?
还是你更希望我叫你开膛手先生 或者开膛手医生?
Just John.
叫约翰就行了
Just John.
就叫约翰
Where's the fun in that -- just John?
这样多没趣啊 就只叫约翰?
Why don't you take me out of these restraints and I'll show you.
为什么不给我松绑呢 这样我能好好给你展示一番
Enough! Oh, and you!
够了!还有你!
H.G. Wells -- you're on my island.
H.G.威尔斯 你居然出现在我的岛上
What -- What an honor.
天大的荣幸啊
The metaphilosophical irony of this moment
这一刻 元哲学观的讽刺性
is blowing my mind.
正在我的脑子里掀起巨大的风暴
I mean, which came first -- the chicken or the egg?
是先有蛋还是先有鸡呢?
I mean, I guess we'll never know.
估计我们永远都不会知道了
What was on that device you pulled out of John?
你从约翰身上取出来的芯片里都说了什么?
Y-You know what?
这样吧
Let's -- Let's play a game.
我们来玩个游戏
What do you say?
你们觉得呢?
I-I'll take that as a yes.
我就当你们同意了吧
True or false --
真假游戏
you came here from the future.
你们是来自未来
From the year 2017.
来自2017年
Um, uh, did I-I mention, uh, the one who wins gets to live?
不知道我说过没 赢的人可以活下来哦
True.
真
Excellent! We have a contestant.
太棒了!现在有参赛者咯
John, don't do this.
约翰 不要说
He's lying to us. He's gonna kill us regardless.
他在撒谎 无论如何他都会杀掉我们的
Second question --
第二个问题
you know my daughter, Brooke?
你们认识我的女儿 布鲁克
True.
真
That's fantastic.
表现得真好
All right, final question --
最后一个问题
your time machine...
你的时光机
is on my island?
现在就在我的岛上?
False.
假
Wrong! Wrong answer!
错误!
No, no, it's true!
不 我们说的是真的!
We have no idea where the time machine resides. No, no
我们真的不知道时光机在哪儿 不
No, I'm sorry, game over. Rules are rules. Guards!
对不起 游戏结束了 要按规则来 警卫!
Guards!
警卫!
Take John to the clinic.
带约翰去诊所
Tell them to prep him for a blood draw.
让他们准备好给他抽血
No. Tell 'em I want all of it.
不 告诉他们把他的血全部抽完
Get your hands off me.
把你的脏手拿开
Stop this madness.
别在这儿发疯了
Please, please, don't do this.
求你了 不要这样
Leave me the hell alone!
都他妈放开我!
You want to help your friend?
你想帮你的朋友吗?
Tell me where that time machine is.
那就告诉我时光机在哪里
I can't. I don't know.
我真的不知道
Then I can't help you.
那我也帮不了你咯
Virginia?
弗吉尼亚?
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表