剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
-约翰 -给力点
- John! - Come on.
你能阻止他吗
Can you stop him?
快啊
Come on.
快
Come on.
快 快
Come on, come on.
快 快啊
Come on, come on.
快点
Come on, you.
-你没事吧 -嗯
- You all right? - Yes.
他走了吗
Is he gone?
你杀了他吗
Did you kill him?
这是高压电枪 不会有事的
It's a stun gun. He'll be fine.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
现在没事了
I am now.
不不不 别
No, no, no, I wouldn't.
行动 行动
Let's move out! Move!
威尔斯展览 行动
The Wells exhibit! Move!
该死 威尔斯
Damn it, Wells.
听无线电指令
On the radio.
这里
Down here!
通知局里
Call it in.
有保安受伤
We got a security officer down.
-懂了吗 -是的 夫人
- Got it? - Yes, ma'am.
我们和警方谈过了
We spoke to the police.
被定性为蓄意破坏
It's being written up as vandalism.
博物馆也同意不对外声张
Museum's on board with keeping it quiet.
很好
Great.
收拾好就走吧
Let's wrap it up and get out of here.
这能修好吗
Can it be fixed?
别管这个
Oh, never mind this.
我更担心的是你
I'm more concerned with you.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
老实说 我挺害怕的
I'm not gonna lie - - I was pretty scared.
你的电♥话♥
It's your phone.
喂
Hello?
我就长话短说
I'm gonna make this short and sweet.
我会每天杀一个人
I'm going to kill one person every day
直到我得到时光机和钥匙
until I get the time machine with the key.
明白了吗
Do I make myself clear?
明白 可是
Yes, but - -
是他吗
Was that him?
嗯 他还是想要钥匙
Yes. He still wants the key.
你怎么样 沃克小姐
How are you, Miss Walker?
不太好
I've been better.
你经历了不小折磨
You've been through quite an ordeal.
你和另外那个女人很幸运都活了下来
You and that other woman are lucky to be alive.
公♥寓♥里的那个女人 小朱她还活着
The woman from the apartment, Jules, she's alive?
是的
Yes.
她受到了惊吓 不过没事
She's shaken, but she's okay.
她基本没听到或看到什么
She didn't hear or see much.
现在和警方在一起
She's with the police now.
我们在监视她
We're monitoring her.
我以为他杀了她
I thought he killed her.
他说他杀了她
He said he killed her.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
好
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
客气
Any time.
怎么这么难过
Why so sad?
今天我被打败了
Appears I was bested today.
那我来逗你开心下
Let's cheer you up.
这人需要一杯酒
This guy needs a drink.
我跟简说她可以在这住一晚
I told Jane she could stay here for the night.
这里很安全
It's -- It's safe here.
公园以及对你撒谎的事我很抱歉
I'm really sorry about the park and lying to you.
不会有下次了
It won't happen again.
谢谢 谢谢你的道歉
Thank you. I appreciate your apology,
但事实是时光机还是坏的
but the fact remains the time machine is still broken.
让我帮你修好它
Let me help you fix it.
我有资源
I have the resources.
我能问问你是做什么的有这么多资源
May I ask what you do to have such resources?
我是安德斯企业的首席执行官
I'm the C.E.O. of Anders Enterprises,
一家由我父母创立的生技公♥司♥
a biotech company founded by my parents.
生技指的是生物技术吗
Biotech, as in biotechnology?
是的 重点研究神经科学和遗传工程
Yes. With a focus on neuroscience and genetic engineering.
进步大得难以想象
I can only imagine the advancements.
真了不起
How incredibly impressive.
我父母很了不起
My parents were impressive.
我只是继承这一切的女儿
I'm just the daughter who inherited it.
我一直相信科技
I always believed that technology would be
能治好社会的病态
the cure to society's illsm
会是通往和平的途径
that it would be the path to peace.
你的乌托邦
Your utopia.
我真是大错特错
And I couldn't have been more wrong.
我小时候父母就去世了
My parents died when I was a little girl.
他们是我的一切
They were all I had.
没有兄弟姐妹 没有亲戚
No siblings, no extended family.
没有别人
There is no one else.
为什么跟我说这些
Why are you telling me this?
我把你刚来时穿的那件衬衣拿走了
I took the shirt you were wearing when you first arrived
用上面的血和DNA做了家谱检测
and had a genealogy test done from the blood and DNA on it.
初步结果已出
The preliminary results are back,
我也不知道为什么
and I'm not really sure how,
但你和我
but you and I --
我们是一家人
we're family.
我希望我能给你更多
I wish I could offer you more.
关于我们为何有血缘关系的解释
Some form of insight into how we're related.
当你在多年前出现在我生活中时
When you showed up in my life all those years ago,
我并不相信你
I didn't believe you.
但我照你说的做了
But I did what you said.
我去寻找时光机
I looked for the time machine.
然后我终于在你位于莫宁顿巷10号♥的地下室你找到了
And I finally found it in your basement at 10 Mornington Lane.
-康登镇 -是的
- Camden Town. - Yes.
我让人修复了它
And I had it restored.
我内心的一部分一直在等待
And a part of me has always been waiting...
盼望
hoping.
很高兴你来了
I'm just happy you're here.
去休息吧
Get some rest.
今天够累人的
It's been a long day.
谢谢你的好意 瓦妮莎
Thank you, Vanessa, for your kindness.
晚安
Good night.
又见面了
Oh, hello again.
你好
Oh, hello, uh...
我是格里芬
It's Griffin.
对 格里芬
Yes, Griffin.
你是乔治 威尔斯
And you're George... Wells.
-是的 -你有见到瓦妮莎吗
- Yes. - Have you seen Vanessa?
她在她办公室
She's in her office.
想喝酒吗
Care for a drink?
很晚了
Oh, it's -- it's late.
改天再喝吧
Perhaps another time, though.
好的
Sure.
不好意思 瓦妮莎有提到
Sorry, Vanessa mentioned that
你是H·G·威尔斯的后代
you're a descendant of the real H.G. Wells.
没错
Yes, that's correct.
怎么会
How so?
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
直系后代
A direct descendant?
他是你曾曾祖父
Um, was he your great-great-grandfather,
远房♥表亲
a distant cousin?
很复杂的血统
Oh, it's a complicated lineage.
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表