剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
你要在这待多久
Um, how long are you staying?
我不确定
Oh, I'm not sure exactly.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
没 没有
No. No, no.
制♥造♥话题而已
Just... making conversation.
你在城里期间有什么需要
If there's anything you need while you're in the city,
尽管跟我说
just let me know.
谢谢 你真贴心
Thank you. That's very kind.
行 挺晚了
All right, it's late.
-我走了 -好的
- I'll be off. - Sure.
晚安 乔治
Have a good night, George.
你也是
You too.
我能进去吗
May I?
进来吧
Come in.
这地方太不可思议了
This place is insane.
你确定我能留在这吗
Are you sure it's okay that I stay here?
我觉得这是个好主意
I think it's a good idea,
至少在找到约翰之前
at least until we find John.
这里很安全
It's safe here.
瓦妮莎有一些大块头保护她
Vanessa has some very large men guarding her.
瓦妮莎是世界上最有钱的女人之一
Vanessa's one of the richest women in the world.
她可能比奥普拉还有钱
She might be even wealthier than Oprah.
奥普拉是什么
What is an Oprah?
当我没说
Never mind.
她是怎么认识你的
How does she know you?
没事 你可以坐下
It's okay. You can sit.
好吧
Right.
这个嘛
Uh, well...
似乎我和瓦妮莎有血缘关系
it appears that Vanessa and I are related.
显然 我很多前年造访过她
Apparently, I visited her years ago,
我给了她这个
and I gave her this.
所以她才知道怎么来找我
It's how she knew to find me.
你穿梭到了过去 把这个给她
You traveled to the past and gave this to her?
她的过去我的未来
Well, actually, her past, my future, it's --
所以她才知道她会再见到我
that's how she knew she would see me again.
好吧 我已经晕了
Okay, that makes my head spin.
我也是
Mine, too.
这个标记是什么意思
What does this emblem mean?
不知道
I don't know.
我猜是来自我的未来
It's something from my future, I assume.
你怎么不在信里写更多内容
Why didn't you write more in this letter?
相信我 我也为此绞尽脑汁
Trust me, I've been racking my brain.
显然我需要说服自己去信任瓦妮莎
Clearly, I needed to convince myself to trust Vanessa,
但知道你的未来很危险
but there is a danger to knowing your future.
你会想去改变它
You would be tempted to alter it.
或许未来的你怕你可能会这么做
Maybe the future you was scared you might do that.
也就是说有事发生会让我产生诱惑
Which implies that something must happen that would tempt me.
要是你找不到约翰呢
What if you don't find John?
我会找到约翰
I will find John,
他会为他对你做的事付出代价
and he will pay for what he did to you.
我向你保证
I promise you.
没事
It's okay.
我内心比外表坚强
I'm tougher than I look.
嗯
Right.
你是德州来的
You're from Texas.
美好记忆
Good memory.
看到你笑真好
It's nice to see you smile.
你的笑容很好看
You have a very pretty smile.
我很抱歉给你的生活增添了如此多的的混乱
I am terribly sorry for bringing such mayhem into your life.
我搬到这个城市就是为了过这种疯狂的生活
I moved to this city to have this big life.
我的生活很好
And I have a good life.
你的到来很重要
You being here is a very big deal, huge,
所以请别道歉
so please don't be sorry.
你真是一道曙光 沃克女士
You truly are a ray of light, Ms. Walker.
你得开始叫我简
You got to start calling me Jane.
好
Right.
好的
Very well.
明天就开始
I'll start tomorrow.
再见了
Until then.
是什么让你今晚如此闷闷不乐
So, what has you so glum tonight?
你相信人有能力去改变吗
Do you believe people have the power to change?
完全改变他们的本性
Truly change who they are?
你真是喝醉了啊
So heady with your whiskey.
是的 我认为人可以改变
Well, yes, I think people can change.
他们有那能力
They have the ability,
但我觉得他们几乎不改变
but I don't think they do, not really.
人们讨厌改变 太难了
People hate change. It's too hard.
是的
Yes.
确实有些压得人喘不过气
It does seem overwhelming.
你说我们去找个更安静的地方
What do you say we, uh, take this somewhere a little quieter
继续喝酒怎么样
and have ourselves a proper drink?
这就对了
Well, that's more like it.
首版《时间机器》以一万美元卖♥♥出
博物馆 早上11点
根据H·G·威尔斯经典小说
《现代乌托邦》改编电影已进入开♥发♥阶段
找到明天
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表