剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
Does he have a child?
有个儿子 叫查德
Yeah, a little boy. Chad.
珍妮弗来了
Oh, there's Jennifer.
瞧瞧那可怕的卷发
Look at that horrendous perm.
珍妮
Hey, Jenny!
你好
Hi!
查德的父亲和安德斯一家有关联
So Chad's father is connected to the Anders.
-怎么会有关联 -为什么是现在
- But how? - And why now?
为什么今天对查德来说如此重要
Why is today so important to Chad?
跟我来 这边走
Come with me, this way.
我们走
Come on.
我想他还需要八毫克的强力止吐药
I think he needs another 8 milligrams of Zofran.
请看着他
Please watch him.
这是某种试验吗
Some sort of experiment?
告诉我 你的武器用了麻♥醉♥药♥吗
Tell me -- does your weapon administer a form of anesthesia?
别担心
Don't worry about it.
天啊 你确定她单独和他一起没事吗
My word. Sure she's okay alone with him?
老天爷
Good God, man!
站住
Stop.
别这么做 约翰
Don't do this, John.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
我不需要你的帮忙
I don't need your help.
如果你想帮助他人 就帮你自己吧
If you want to help somebody, help yourself
因为 亲爱的 你就是个疯子
'cause you, my dear, are as mad as a bag of ferrets.
这是真枪
This is a real gun.
你明确表示过你需要我活着
Well, you've made it quite clear you need my alive.
再见 亲爱的
Goodbye, love.
你个笨蛋 跑来我家
It was stupid for you to come to my house.
所有药物研究的文件都在我这
I have the files for all the drug research.
-你到底想不想要 -给我看看
- Do you want them or not? - Let me see.
你不知道我拿到这些文件有多不容易
You have no idea what I went through to get these.
成交吗
So do we have a deal?
这是乌托邦计划的全部资料吗
Is this everything on Project Utopia?
这就是你要的 不是吗
That's what you asked for, isn't it?
太好了 你会受到牵连吗
Amazing. Can you be implicated?
我不是笨蛋 我掩盖了我所有的痕迹
I'm not stupid. I covered my tracks.
先把这些药物投入到市场上
Get these drugs on the marketplace first.
他永远无法证明这是偷来的
He'll never be able to prove they were stolen.
我会赚好多好多钱
I'm gonna make so much money.
说到钱 我的钱呢
Speaking of money, where's mine?
我没想到你今天会来这里
I wasn't expecting you to just show up here today.
这是我家里所有的现金
This is all the cash I had in the house.
这不是我们谈好的数
This isn't what we talked about.
-我们说好的 -我知道
- We had an agreement. - Yes, I know.
我会把剩下的钱给你的
And I will get you the rest of the money.
不 不拿到所有的钱 这东西你别想要
No, you don't get this until I get all the money.
别这么不可理喻 这会赚大笔钱的
Don't be unreasonable. This will bring the money.
-你知道我的能耐 -我原以为我知道的
- You know who I am. - I thought I did.
拿到钱再通知我
Let me know when you have the money.
大卫
David?
你们在这里干什么
What are you doing back here?
快跑
Go!
快点 赶紧离开这里
Go, go. Get out of here.
我们刚才该阻止他的
We should have done something back there.
瓦妮莎的父亲杀了查德的父亲
Vanessa's father killed Chad's father.
你我都清楚我们不能肆意改变历史
You know as well as I do we cannot change history.
代价太大了
The consequences would be too great.
你觉得瓦妮莎知道她父亲做了什么吗
Do you think Vanessa has any idea what her father did?
应该不知道
I'm betting she doesn't.
八十年代怎么样
So how were the '80s?
头发 很多头发
Hair -- lots of hair.
好吧 瓦妮莎想马上见你们
Okay. Well, Vanessa wants to see you guys ASAP.
好 谢谢你 马丁
Right, thank you, Martin.
今晚还需要我♥干♥什么吗
Need anything else from me tonight?
不用 没事了
No, we're all set.
好吧 明天见
All righty, then. See you tomorrow.
我们该和瓦妮莎说什么
What are we gonna tell Vanessa?
真♥相♥ 她有知情权
Well, the truth. She has a right to know.
我觉得这是个馊主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
不管怎样 我和瓦妮莎说好了
Well, regardless, Vanessa and I made an agreement
要对彼此坦诚
to be truthful to one another.
没错 但真♥相♥有时候会很伤人
Right, but sometimes the truth can be hurtful.
-但也许很有必要 -慢着
- But perhaps necessary. - Wait.
在和瓦妮莎说出一切前
Before we say anything to Vanessa,
不如我们先深入了解一下罗伯特·霍兰德
why don't we find out a little more on Robert Holland,
乌托邦计划 以及与安德斯家的具体关联
Project Utopia, and how it connects to Anders?
当时有第二个
And there was the second one.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
我们来谈谈吧
Let's talk.
我知道你们去了我儿时的家
So, I understand you went to my childhood home.
对 从查德·霍兰德家中拿到的坐标
Yes, uh, coordinates from Chad Holland's apartment
-给我们带的路 -你们看到我了吗
- led us there. - Did you see me?
有 我们有过一面之缘 你不记得了吗
Yes, we -- we met briefly. You don't remember?
不记得了 当时我才3岁
No, I was only 3.
你小时候很可爱
You were an adorable child.
你们见到我父母了吗
Did you see my parents?
大卫和寇特妮
David and Courtney.
见到了 他们正在举办游园会
Yes. They were having a garden party.
他们非常亲切和蔼
They were very gracious.
我真不敢相信
You know, I can't believe it.
我家和查德·霍兰德之间有何关联
What connection does my family have to Chad Holland?
我们不知道
Uh, we don't know.
很不幸这条线索是个死胡同
Unfortunately, it was a dead end.
至少你见到了我的父母
Well, at least you got to see my parents
见到了你家族里的其他成员
and meet some more of your family.
不过我们无意中听到了你父亲在讨论工作
We did overhear your father talk about his work.
乌托邦计划
A Project Utopia?
乌托邦 我不知道什么乌托邦计划
Utopia? I don't know of any Project Utopia.
更不知道他为什么会用这个词
I don't even know why he would use the word.
我也觉得奇怪 我原以为你会知道的
I found it odd myself. I was hoping you might know.
-有点可疑 -是的 没错
- Does raise an eyebrow. - Yes, it does.
我以电子文档的形式储存了我爸的所有研究
You know, I keep all of my father's research on digital files.
-派对结束后我去查一下 -好的
- I'll look into it as soon as the party's over. - Of course.
你做得很对
You did the right thing.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
要的 当然需要
Yes. Yes, you can actually.
我在找派对
I'm looking for the party.
你得出去接受安检
You got to go back outside and check in with security.
好的 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
这帅哥可以有 你得让他多来参加宴会
This one's a keeper. You need to get him more involved.
打扰下 女士 有人找你
Excuse me, ma'am. Someone is asking for you.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
布鲁克
Brooke.
真是个惊喜 我不知道你会来
What a surprise. I didn't know you were coming.
抱歉我不请自来了
Sorry to barge in without an invitation.
随时欢迎你来 真希望能多见见你
Well, you're always welcome. I wish I saw more of you.
我也是 我哥哥在吗
Me, too. Is my brother around?
在 他就在那儿 格里芬
Yes, he's right over here. Griffin.
你妹妹来了
Your sister's here.
我们一会儿再聊
We'll talk later.
布鲁克 你来这儿干什么啊
Brooke. What the hell are you doing here?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
你来这儿干什么 我一直试图联♥系♥你
Why are you here? I've been trying to reach you.
-约翰逃了 -发生什么了
- John escaped. - What happened?
你本该关好他的
You were supposed to keep him locked up.
但他现在跑了 他还知道时光机在哪里
Well, now he's gone, and he knows where the time machine is.
-他要来这儿吗 -我不知道 也许吧
- He's coming here? - I don't know. Maybe.
这不是我们仅有的麻烦
That's not our only problem.
威尔斯穿越回1980年的格伦科夫了
Wells traveled back to Glen Cove 1980.
他有发现乌托邦计划的事吗
Did he find out about Utopia?
我不知道
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表