剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
I-I need a minute.
给我一分钟
I got a call from Sam.
我接到了萨姆的电♥话♥
Wells showed up at Phyllis Johnson's house today.
威尔斯今天去了菲利斯·约翰森的住所
What, how'd he find her?
什么 他是怎么找到她的?
Is she lucid enough to talk?
她的脑子还清醒吗?
She's gotten better recently.
她最近情况有点好转
Tell me you're not experimenting on an old lady.
你没在老人身上做实验吧
Sam will bring Wells to us.
萨姆会把威尔斯带到这儿来了的
We need to move...now.
我们得现在就行动了
Brooke, thank you so much for coming
布鲁克 太感谢你能来了
and agreeing to look at the medical file.
你得帮我看看这些病例文件
It's my pleasure, Vanessa, really.
乐意效劳 瓦内萨 真的
I wish I could explain all of this to you.
我真是恨不得亲自把这一切给你好好解释一通
Griffin said that discretion is very important.
格里芬说还是谨慎些会比较好
Well, I've got some phone calls to make.
我还得去打几个电♥话♥
I'll leave you ladies to it. Thank you, sweetie.
你们两位女士接着聊吧 谢谢你 亲爱的
Yeah?
请讲?
No, I'd love a sit-down with Heller.
不 我很乐意和赫勒当面聊一下
Does he have time this week?
他这周有空吗?
He's essential to get on our side.
一定要把他拉拢到我们这边来
I'll just be a second. Do you mind?
我这边很快就结束 可以吗?
I'll just drop my stuff. Thanks.
我就是来放东西的 谢谢
No, of course.
不 当然啦
Right.
没错
No, I agree.
我同意
Right.
好的
Absolutely, the 3rd is perfect.
当然啦 三号♥可以的
Talk to you soon.
回聊
Sorry about that, Martin.
抱歉啊 马丁
I came in looking for Wells and got a phone call.
我本来是来找威尔斯的 突然来了个电♥话♥
H.G. had to run out.
H.G.出去了
He asked me to come in and do some work.
他让我过来先做点准备工作
Really?
真的吗?
Anything special?
是什么特殊的事吗?
That's confidential.
这属于机密了
I signed a non-disclosure with Ms. Anders.
我和安德斯女士签了保密协议的
Let me get out of your way.
那我就不妨碍你干活了
I was the phlebologist.
我之前曾是静脉学家
I would collect all the samples.
我负责收集样本
Right, but who were you working for?
是的 你是为谁工作的呢?
When?
什么时候?
I-I-I'm sorry.
不好意思
What were we talking about?
我们刚刚在说什么来着?
You were talking about Utopia.
您在说乌托邦项目
Do you remember which doctor you worked for?
您还记得您以前是为哪个医生工作的吗?
Oh, I don't know if I can talk about that.
我不知道这个我能不能说
Can I?
能吗?
Oh, I get so confused these days.
我这些天脑子一直挺混乱的
Please, Miss Johnson, think.
拜托了 约翰森小姐 想一想
Who created Project Utopia?
是谁创立了乌托邦项目?
He died a long time ago.
他很早之前就死了
But who was he?
但是是谁呢?
Well, I can't tell you, Mr. Wells.
我不能告诉你 威尔斯先生
Why not?
为何?
Because one should never know the future before it happens.
因为你不应该在事情发生前就了解到未来的真♥相♥
What does that mean?
什么意思?
We just want a name.
我们只想知道他的名字
Well, I suppose it doesn't matter now.
我想反正现在也不重要了
Monroe -- his name was Dr. Monroe.
门罗 门罗医生
Monroe.
门罗
As in Griffin Monroe?
和格里芬·门罗一样的姓吗?
Yes, that's his son.
对 那是他儿子
And his daughter is a doctor, Brooke Monroe?
他女儿是位医生 布鲁克·门罗?
She's my doctor, yes.
对 她是我的医生
She's so good to me.
她对我真的特别好
She comes by every week to give me my medication.
每周都过来给我治疗
Brooke and Griffin's father created Project Utopia.
布鲁克和格里芬的父亲创立了乌托邦项目
The research Vanessa's father killed for.
瓦内萨的父亲杀了他得到了这个项目
Ms. Johnson, are okay?
约翰森女士 你还好吗?
I'll get Sam. You call Vanessa, you warn her.
我去喊萨姆 你现在给瓦内萨打电♥话♥警告她
Sam?
萨姆?
Excuse me, sir.
打扰一下 先生
Hello?
有人吗?
Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
I need to leave now.
我现在得走了
You can't change the future.
你不能改变未来
I understand that.
这一点我明白
Do you?
真明白吗?
Please, Ms. Johnson.
别这样 约翰森女士
It was, um...
这是...
I'm sorry, it's the pills.
对不起 都是药片的关系
H.G.!
H.G.!
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Oh, my head.
我的头
The man's a beast.
这男的是个野兽
We have to warn Vanessa.
我们得警告瓦内萨
Right.
没错
She's not picking up.
她不接电♥话♥
Keep trying to call her.
继续打
And you don't know who John Stevenson was?
你不知道谁是约翰·史蒂文森吗?
Not a clue.
完全不知道
Thank you. I'm having trouble making sense
谢谢你 我想理清文件里提到的DNA编码
of some of the DNA encoding in the file.
但是遇到了瓶颈
Do you have any idea what the research is about?
你知不知道这个研究是做什么的?
It's very complicated, and some of it might be encrypted.
很复杂 其中的一部分可能被加密了
Is there any other work that came with it?
还有其他的相关文件吗?
No. That's all I have.
没有 我只有这些
I'm gonna have to study it a bit more.
我得再好好研究一下
Is there somewhere I can set up my laptop?
能找个地方让我来连一下电脑吗?
Yeah. How about the dining room?
当然 去餐厅行吗?
It's this way.
这边
Hey, Carl.
嗨 卡尔
How's it going?
一切还顺利吗?
What's on your hand?
你手上是什么?
The numbers seem to be an equation
这些数字看上去像是用来
for removing trace elements from DNA sequences, but...
从DNA序列中移除微量元素的等式 但是...
How's it going?
怎么样啦?
Can I help?
我能帮上什么忙吗?
It's over your head, big brother.
你可帮不上啥 大哥哥
Mine, too.
我这儿也是
If I only I knew the methodology behind the experiment.
除非我能知道这实验背后的原理
Um, perhaps there's something else in the files
是不是还有其他的文档
or the laptop that could help.
或者电脑里的东西可以帮上忙呢
Oh, I thought there was no more research.
我还以为没有更多的研究文件了呢
I'm sorry, Brooke.
我很抱歉 布鲁克
I'm just not able to share that information.
那些信息我不能分享给你看的
Sweetheart, if this really is as important as you say it is.
甜心儿 如果真的像你说的那么重要的话
No, Vanessa, if there's something
不 瓦内萨 如果有些事情
I'm not supposed to know, I completely understand.
是我不该知道的 我完全可以理解的
Vanessa, Brooke is my sister.
瓦内萨 布鲁克是我妹妹
You can trust her.
你可以信任她的
There's more in the office. I'll go get it.
办公室里还有一些资料 我去拿
H.G., Jane, is everything all right?
H.G. 简 一切还顺利吗?
Uh, Vanessa, may I speak to you in private?
瓦内萨 我能单独跟你谈谈吗?
It's important.
是很重要的事儿
I'm sorry. I'll be just a minute.
我很抱歉 马上就回来
I thought Sam had them.
我还以为萨姆已经搞定他们了
Obviously something went wrong.
很显然有地方没衔接好
Did you download the override program into the time machine?
你把重组程序下载到时光机里了吗?
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿?
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表