剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
Previously on "Time After Time"...
《两世奇人》前情提要...
Hello, Brooke. It's me.
你好啊 布鲁克 是我
John brought something back from the island --
约翰从小岛上带回了什么东西
some serum my father made with John's DNA.
是我父亲用约翰的DNA制♥作♥的血清
Your body's still processing the serum.
你的身体还没完全适应血清呢
What did you give me?
你给我注射了什么?
I don't know how, but it healed me,
我也不知道是什么原理 但是血清治愈了我
and I don't trust Brooke with it.
我并不相信布鲁克拿着它能干出什么好事儿来
We have to stop her, Vanessa.
我们必须得阻止她 瓦内萨
Griffin?
格里芬?
You believe she plans to sell the serum? Absolutely.
你觉得她准备要售卖♥♥血清? 肯定的
Vanessa, we cannot let her do that.
瓦内萨 我们不能让她这么做
Promise me you will get my journal off this island.
答应我 你会带着我的日记离开这座岛
You're the one who gives it to Brooke.
你就是那个把日记给布鲁克的人
I am begging you, please, don't do this.
我求你了 求求你 不要这么做
We helped you.
我们帮助过你
Yes, you did. But he left me to die.
你是帮过 但是他却丢下我自生自灭
H.G.! H.G.!
H.G.! H.G.!
Is that true?
是真的吗?
He lied to your face.
他当着你的面骗了你
How can you ever trust him again?
你还怎么能再相信他呢?
All this craziness, it's too much.
所有这一切疯狂的事情 对我来说太过沉重了
It's time for me to go home.
我是时候回家了
Goodbye, H.G.
再见了 H.G.
Adam? Who's at the door?
亚当?谁在外面?
Griffin?
格里芬?
What did you do to me?
你对我做了什么?
You're going through withdrawal.
血清正在你身体里消退
Make it stop.
快让它停下来
Take him down to the lab.
带他去实验室
Achilles' heel returns.
你的致命弱点又回来了
He's my brother.
他可是我哥哥
He tried to kill you --
他也曾想要杀掉你
and vice versa.
你也一样
I can't keep score.
你俩可真是旗鼓相当呢
Can you make it stop?
你能让这一切停下来吗?
I can give you a maintenance dose
我可以给你一针维持剂
that'll help reduce the symptoms.
来帮助你缓解症状
The question is, why should I?
问题是 我为什么要这么做呢?
Because we're family.
因为我们是一家人啊
Damn it, Griffin.
烦死了 格里芬
You need to rest. We'll see how you feel in a few hours.
你需要休息 我们看看几个小时之后你情况怎样再商讨吧
Okay.
好的
Are you going to help him?
你准备要帮他吗?
Maybe. I want to monitor his symptoms first.
也许吧 我想先了解一下他的症状
It's Griffin.
是格里芬
I'm in.
我进来了
Did she suspect anything?
她有怀疑吗?
She doesn't trust me, but she didn't turn me away.
她并不信任我 但也没有把我拒之门外
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样?
Mmph. I've been better. Didn't have to exaggerate much.
我好多了 现在已经不需要夸张表演了
Hang in there.
坚持住
You have to find the serum -- all of it -- and destroy it.
你一定要找到所有的血清 然后毁掉它们
It's too dangerous.
那东西太危险了
I understand.
我明白
I have to go now.
我得挂了
I'll call when I can.
等我能打电♥话♥的时候再打给你们
If you help him, he'll only betray you again.
如果你帮了他 他只会再一次的背叛你
What do you suggest I do?
你的建议是?
He is my brother, and he's in pain.
他是我哥哥 他现在正饱受痛苦的折磨
Kill him.
杀了他
That'll stop the pain.
这样就不会痛了
I'll even do it for you.
我也可以替你动手
Watch him. If he gets any worse, you let me know.
看好他 要是他的情况恶化了 就告诉我
And if he tries anything,
如果他有其他的企图
then kill him.
就杀了他
So, we're moving the moon rocks to Gallery 3
我们要把月岩搬到第三画廊去
to make room for the space shuttle.
来给航♥天♥飞机腾出地方
Okay.
好的
It's good to see you. It's been forever.
能见到你真好 感觉已经过了好久好久了
It's been two weeks.
不过才两周而已
A phone call would've been nice -- a text -- anything.
打个电♥话♥也行啊 或者短♥信♥ 随便怎么通知一下
You practically disappeared.
你就像消失了一样
I'm sorry, Leon. I must've gotten carried away.
很抱歉 里昂 我之前都昏了头了
Into the glamorous world of Vanessa Anders,
是被瓦内萨·安德斯那金碧辉煌的世界
or with your actor boyfriend?
还是你的演员男友冲昏了头脑啊?
A little of both.
两者都有吧
I knew it was that guy.
我知道就是那个男人
It's always a guy.
女人做出的重大决定都是因为男人嘛
Well, that's over now.
我和他已经结束了
Things got a little too intense,
事情有点太过复杂棘手了
but let's not talk about that.
不过我们不要再讨论那些了
I've been a really bad friend, and I'm really sorry.
我以前真的是个很糟糕的朋友 对不起
Will you forgive me?
你会原谅我吗?
We've all been there.
我们都经历过这样的时段
I'm just glad you're back.
很高兴看到你回来
Me too.
我也是
I forgot how exciting moon rocks can be.
我都快忘记月岩是多么伟大的存在了
Right?
是吗?
I'll be right back.
我马上就回来
Okay, Carl, what are you doing here?
卡尔 你在这干什么呢?
I was instructed to keep an eye on you.
老板要求我盯着你
How are you feeling?
你感觉如何?
Like my skin is on fire.
感觉我的皮肤都在燃烧
This injection should help stabilize you.
这一针可以让你稳定下来
What is it?
这是什么?
The serum -- just a small dose.
血清 很小一针
Just enough to help you with withdrawal symptoms.
不过也足够帮你缓解症状的了
Has that Richard Knox fellow arrived?
那个叫理查德·诺克斯的家伙到了吗?
Richard Knox?
理查德·诺克斯?
Richard Knox, the venture capitalist?
是那个风险投资人理查德·诺克斯吗?
What are you doing with him?
你和他有什么往来?
Don't worry about it.
你不必操心
Oh, didn't she tell you?
她没告诉你吗?
Your sister has big plans for my magic DNA.
你妹妹为我神奇的DNA准备好了一个宏大的计划
She's going to sell me to the highest bidder.
她准备把我卖♥♥给出价最高的人呢
Is that true? You're selling the serum?
是真的吗?你要售卖♥♥血清?
We don't have Vanessa Anders' money.
我们不像瓦内萨·安德斯那么有钱
Don't we deserve to salvage something from all this?
从里边捞点小钱也是我们该得的吧?
Yes, Griffin, if I'm going to be stuck in this time,
没错 格里芬 如果我要永远被困在这个时代的话
I'm going to do it as a rich man.
那我要做个有钱人
What do you care about money? Enough.
钱对你来说有什么好关心的呢? 别说了
You need to rest.
你需要休息
You should feel better in a few hours.
几个小时之后你感觉应该就好多了
I'll tell you all about it then.
到时候我再跟你详细说吧
May I help you?
我能帮你吗?
H.G., what are you doing here?
H.G. 你来这儿做什么?
I know that you called Vanessa about Carl.
我知道你因为卡尔的事儿给瓦内萨打了电♥话♥
Don't blame her. It was my idea.
你不要怪她 是我要求的
I needed to know that you were safe.
我需要知道你是否安全
John is still out there.
约翰还逍遥法外呢
I can handle myself just fine.
我可以把自己照顾得很好
Selfishly, it was for my own peace of mind.
自私点说 只是我自己想知道你的情况而已
And you had to come here and tell me this in person?
你过来就是为了亲自跟我说这件事吗?
Another selfish move on my behalf.
这是我另一个自私的决定了
How are you?
你还好吗?
Jane, I hate how we left things.
简 我不希望我们就这么不了了之
It's time for my break.
正好我该休息了
Why don't we go outside?
出去走走吧?
As you can see, the patient has become septic.
你也看到了 病人得了败血症
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表