剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
也许是因为健身健多了
Well, perhaps it's all that crossfit.
我们约过几次会 但是没什么结果
We went out a couple times and nothing came out of it.
没有火花
No sparks.
"火花"
"Sparks?"
你懂的...
You know...
就是两个人之间的电流
that electricity between two people.
无法定义的好感火花
That undefinable spark of attraction.
你以前肯定感受过
You must have felt it before.
你结过婚
You've been married.
对 我结过婚
Yes, uh, I was married --
重点是"过"
"Was" being the operative word.
出了什么问题
What went wrong?
伊莎贝尔从未理解过我
Uh, Isabel never really understood me.
我渴望不断探索和发现
My passions to explore and discover,
可她却毫无兴趣
they -- they held no interest to her.
我们都知道那段婚姻并不合适
And we both knew it wasn't right.
我们到底该如何找到真爱
And how does one find the right person?
也可能是被真爱找到
Or do they find us?
也许确实有命中注定
Perhaps fate does indeed play a hand.
你现在又相信命运了
So, now you do believe in fate.
我知道你今天事情很多
I know you had a lot on your plate today.
你能回来我很感激
I really appreciate you coming back.
我想来这里 瓦妮莎
This is where I want to be, Vanessa.
我只是 想知道你到底怎么了
I just -- I want to know what's going on with you.
-瓦妮莎 -这不容易 格里芬
- Vanessa -- - This isn't easy, Griffin.
我们的感情一直不容易
Nothing about our relationship has been easy,
但我爱你
but I love you.
无论是什么 我都能承受
Whatever it is, I can handle it.
如果我告诉你 乔治是H·G·威尔斯本人
What if I told you that George is really H.G. Wells,
他乘坐放置在我家宴会厅的时光机
who traveled here in that time machine
穿越到了这里
that is now sitting in my ballroom?
我会说 "你是已经疯了吧"
I would say, "You've lost your damn mind."
天啊 你是认真的
Oh, my God, you're serious.
你不是真的相信这一切吧
Y-You can't possibly believe this.
所以我才没有告诉你
This is why I haven't told you.
亲爱的 那家伙很明显是在骗你
Sweetheart, this guy is obviously playing you.
你给他钱了吗
Are you giving him money?
这是DNA结果和家谱测试
This is a DNA and genealogy test.
我帮我们两人做了测试
I had it done on both of us.
结果确凿 我们有血缘关系
The results are conclusive -- we are related.
你很有钱
You are a very wealthy woman.
人们知道你对H·G·威尔斯的着迷
People know about your preoccupation with H.G. Wells
也知道展览是你举办的
and that you own the exhibit.
现在有个小混混假装是威尔斯
Now you have some punk pretending to be Wells
还住在你家
living in your home.
他在骗你
He's taking you for a ride.
我会搞定这件事的
I'm gonna take care of this.
不要
Don't.
我不会袖手旁观 看着他耍你
I'm not gonna sit back and watch him make a fool of you.
我相信你才告诉你这件事 现在我需要你相信我
I trusted you with this. Now I need you to trust me.
瓦妮莎 我现在真的特别担心你
Vanessa, I'm really worried about you right now.
我不知道我能不能做到
I don't know if I can.
我知道你为什么单身了
I know why you're single.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
因为你是女神 你在找能配得上你的人
It's because you're a goddess searching for your equal,
你不会将就
and you'll settle for no less.
太亲密了吗
Too intimate?
我又发现了你的一个问题吗
Did I discover another one of your issues?
也许是的
Perhaps you did.
那么我想我不用要你留下过夜了
Well, then I guess I won't be asking you to stay the night.
你本打算留我过夜吗
Were you going to?
那不是我的风格 但是...
It would be out of character for me, but...
是的
yes.
我是打算叫你留下来的
I was going to --
如果你的亲密行为问题可以应付的话
if your intimacy issues can handle it.
我觉得没问题
Well, I think they can handle it.
我要去调杯酒的 你要来一杯吗
I'm gonna go make a drink. Would you like one?
不用了 你自便吧
No, I'm good, but you help yourself.
我想我有你在找的东西
I think I have what you're looking for.
谢谢
Ah, thank you.
这正是我们需要的
This is exactly what we need.
你只需要签收就可以了
You just need to sign for it.
我去拿一下文件
Let me get the papers.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的朋友"救赎"了自己
Well...your friend has redeemed himself.
很好
Oh, good.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
保罗 一切都还好吗
Paul? Is everything all right?
保罗
Paul!
跟着我 这边
Follow me, this way.
快 快 快
Go, go, go.
这边
This way.
我知道你们在这
I know you're in here!
我知道你是谁 H·G·威尔斯
I know who you are, H.G. Wells.
我知道关于你时光机的一切
I know all about your time machine.
我还知道开膛手
I know about the Ripper, too.
快走 快走
Go, go, go, go, go.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
道格
Doug.
这家伙是谁 我听到了枪声
Who's the guy? I heard gunshots.
我不知道 但是我以前见过他
I-I don't know, but I have seen this man before.
他当时在跟踪我
He was following me.
你俩快离开这里
You two need to get out of here.
这里我来搞定
I got this.
谢谢 保罗会配合的
Thank you. Paul will cooperate.
我会赔偿损失 他什么都不会说的
I'll pay for the damage, and he'll keep quiet.
保罗是个好人 我们可以相信他
Paul's a good guy. We can trust him.
我还是不明白为什么那个人想要杀我
I still do not understand why that man was trying to kill me.
他怎么知道我和开膛手的事
How did he know me and the Ripper?
这些年来 我以为我是唯一一个
All these years, I thought I was the only one
知道你会来纽约的人
who knew you'd come to New York.
他会是我还没有遇到的人吗
Could he be someone I have yet to encounter?
也许我在我的未来 他的过去遇到了他
Perhaps I met him in my future, but his past.
那也解释不了他为什么要杀你
That wouldn't explain why he wanted to shoot you.
道格在警方有关系
Doug has a contact at the police department.
死者身份一出他就会给我们打电♥话♥
He'll call when they ID the body.
是马丁
It's Martin.
他已经准备好等你去安装新宝石了
He's ready for you to install the new gemstone.
现在启动远程激活序列
Initiating remote activation sequence now.
校准设置为 在时光机启动一秒后
Set the calibration to bring the time machine back
让其返回这个位置
to this very location a second after it launches
防止时空连续体再次中断
in order to prevent another break in the time-space continuum.
瓦妮莎
Vanessa?
我想大家都认识格里芬吧
I believe everyone here knows Griffin.
事实胜于雄辩
Actions speak for themselves.
看着吧
Well, watch this.
所有的能量水平准备好接收那些参数了
All the power levels are ready to accept the parameters.
不可能
No way.
怎么会呢
How?
简直不可思议
It's incredible.
这就行了吗 陷阱弄好了
So, that's it? The trap is ready?
约翰可以进来 随意设日期
John can get in, set whatever date he wants.
但只能去我们想让他去的地方
He's only gonna go where we want him to go.
棒极了
Great.
晚上好 HG
Good evening, H.G.
我给你发个电影
I'm sending you a movie.
不过恐怕你不会喜欢
Not one you're going to enjoy, I'm afraid,
但希望你至少能赞赏
but I hope you'll at least appreciate
我对现代科技的妙用
my clever application of modern technology.
不过可惜的是
Though, unfortunately,
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表