剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
I'm giving you everything that you want.
我是要给你你想要的一切啊
You could never give me what I truly want.
我真正想要的东西 你永远都给不了
And as for the money and the respect, I can get that myself.
至于钱和尊重 我自己就可以赢得
You're making a mistake.
你会后悔的
Go home, Vanessa.
回家去吧 瓦内萨
In a few days, you'll realize
过不了多久 你就会意识到
how ridiculous your little bribe truly is.
你拿来贿赂我的东西是多么的不值一提
Are all these articles about me?
这些文章都是关于我的吗?
Yep. Some literary criticism, biographies,
对 有些是文学批评 传记
a bunch of fan clubs John could be targeting.
还有很多粉丝会 可能会被约翰盯上
I'm gonna make some calls. It might be faster.
我去打几个电♥话♥ 这样可能更有效
Please. I doubt we have much time.
快去吧 我们没剩多少时间了
Hi. I was wondering if...
你好 我想知道...
I left some messages, but...
我给他们留言了 但是...
H.G.?
H.G.?
Hello.
你好
Hi! Here. Take one. Thanks.
嗨!来看看吧 买♥♥一本 谢谢
Enjoy the fair.
好好享受展览吧
Here you go. No, I appreciate it.
给您的书 谢谢你
Interesting choice of costume.
戏服选得很不错啊
This is no costume.
这可不是戏服
I assure you, I am indeed Jack the Ripper.
我向你保证 我真的是开膛手杰克
I wasn't aware that the Ripper was also an author.
我还真不知道开膛手也是位作家呢
Well, not per se,
不是我自夸
but I am the greatest literary hero of all time --
我绝对算得上是文学巨匠了
1♥1♥4♥ nonfiction books alone
我出版过1♥1♥4♥本散文类书籍
dedicated to my reign of terror
奠定了我对整个东伦敦区贫民窟的
across the slums of East London.
绝对的统治地位
Only the slums?
只在贫民窟吗
Yes, my inquisitive man.
是的 好奇宝宝
You see, I had a particular fancy for ladies of the night.
我对于妓♥女♥有着别样的迷恋
You might say I had some issues with women.
你可能会说 我这一生都和女人纠缠不清
Well, I can assure you the Ripper's disdain
我可以向你保证 开膛手对凡人的蔑视
was spread evenly between the sexes.
是不分男女的
Allow me to tell you the fascinating story
我给你讲个有趣的故事吧
of the infamous letter of October the 16th, 1888,
1888年10月16日 白教堂警戒委员会
received by the Whitechapel Vigilance Committee
收到了一封非常邪恶的信
and written by my very own hand.
而这封信正是由我亲自书写的
Again, I can assure you no such letter was written.
我再一次向你保证 这封信是不存在的
Aha, but you are wrong, sir.
但你错了 先生
You see, the letter was sent in a small box
这封信是连同一个人类肾脏一起
along with part of a human kidney.
放在一个小盒子里寄出的
My most recent victim was Catherine Eddowes,
我最近杀的人叫凯萨琳·艾道思
and when her body was discovered,
当人们找到她尸体的时候
her kidney had indeed been removed.
就会发现她的肾已经被摘走了
It wasn't Miss Eddowes' kidney.
那可不是艾道思小姐的肾脏哦
Thank you for all your insights.
感谢您的讲解
Hey, man. Yeah. Anytime.
兄弟 随时为您效劳
And you can say
你还可以跟别人说
you survived meeting Jack the Ripper.
你见过了开膛手杰克 且侥幸存活下来了
Remarkable.
太好了
Brooke.
布鲁克
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
It's healed you faster than I even thought possible.
你恢复得比我预想中要快很多
How do you feel?
感觉怎么样?
Like I got run over by a truck.
像刚刚被卡车辗过一样
No, don't. Your body's still processing the serum.
别动 你体内的血清还在作用中
Serum?
血清?
What did you give me?
你给我注射了什么?
Think of it as a gift from Daddy
就把它当做是
almost 40 years in the making.
爸爸为你准备了将近40年的礼物吧
Dad?
爸爸?
The farmhouse.
农场
Where's Vanessa?
瓦内萨在哪儿?
Don't worry. The princess is back in her castle.
别担心 公主已经回到她的城♥堡♥了
You were gonna kill her.
你当时要杀了她
You shot me.
你朝我开了枪
I was angry.
我当时很生气
You shot me.
你朝我开枪
I thought
我以为
we could change the past.
我们可以改变过去的
If we had, then none of this would have happened.
如果成功了 这一切就都不会发生了
Our entire lives would have been rewritten.
我们的人生也将会改写
But nothing changed.
但是什么也没有改变啊
No.
没错
You're telling me after everything we went through...
你是在告诉我说 我们经历了这么多
...we didn't change anything?
...却什么都没有改变吗?
Griffin, I'm...
格里芬 我...
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I tried so hard.
我尽力了
But we still have each other.
但我们还拥有彼此啊
You and me ...
你和我...
that didn't change.And ...And
这点并没有改变
it's never going to.
以后也不会变的
You get some rest.
你先休息一会儿吧
You've had a tough road back.
你能醒过来也不容易
Ohh! You...You scared me.
啊!你吓到我了
Mars? Yes.
火星? 是的
I don't suppose you could tell me
不知道你能否告诉我
where one might find books by H.G. Wells?
哪里有H.G. 威尔斯的书吗?
Oh, yeah. Well, we've got them all.
当然 我们这里有他所有的作品
My God. The man wrote a lot.
天哪 这个人写了好多书啊
Yeah. He was very prolific
对 他写作非常高产
one of the first science-fiction writers.
是第一批开始写作科幻小说的作家
"The Invisible Man."
《隐形人》
He commits murders right under people's noses
他就在人们眼皮子底下杀人
without them ever realizing he was there.
却可以做到神不知鬼不觉
It's a cautionary tale of moral corruption
这部作品是为了告诫世人
in the absence of social restrictions.
在缺乏社会制约的情况下所产生的道德腐♥败♥
Sounds like my cup of tea.
听起来很对我胃口啊
The movie's even better.
电影更好看
There's actually an H.G. Wells marathon
今晚在加布里埃尔影院
tonight at the Gabrielle Cinema.
有一场H.G.威尔斯的作品巡演
You should come.
你应该来看看
Excuse me. Thank you.
借过 谢谢
Hello?
你好?
What took you so long?
你怎么过了这么久才跟上呢?
I've been waiting.
我都等你很久了
Whatever you're planning on doing, don't.
不管你计划着要做什么 都不要做
I'm just catching up on some light reading.
我就是随便逛逛 看点儿闲书而已
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
Yours is a prolific canon of work --
你可真是个高产的作家啊
"The Time Machine," "The Island of Dr. Moreau."
《时光机》 《门罗博士之岛》
Now, tell me, which one of your characters is inspired by me?
告诉我 哪个角色是从我身上得到的启发?
Oh, I doubt any of them are.
我猜都不是吧
Well, let's change that, then, shall we?
那就让我们来改变这个现状吧 好吗?
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Before I destroy your life...
在我毁掉你的人生之前...
I need to change mine.
我要先改变我的人生
The Ripper's gone, H.G. I've shed my skin.
开膛手不在了 H.G 我已经改头换面了
Pardon me.
不好意思
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
Move, move!
让开 让开!
Wait, wait, wait!It wasn't me. Look, this is a mistake.
等下!不是我♥干♥的 你们搞错了
5382 Requesting backup. I didn't have anything to do with this.
这里是5382 请求支援 我跟这件事没关系
Got a person of interest.
抓到一名嫌疑人
You're coming with me. No, no. Please.
你跟我来 不 请听我说
This is a misunderstanding. Keep moving. Come on.
你们抓错人了 快走
This ...I...
我...
Wait there, John.
约翰 你就站在那儿等着吧
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表