剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
Thank you...so much.
真的很感谢
We really appreciate this.
查德有点入迷啊
Chad was a little obsessed.
他在跟踪我们两个
He was following both of us.
他怎么知道我们会来
How did he know that we would be here?
要是知道我们在找什么就好了
This would be easier if we knew what we were looking for.
这是同样的符号♥吗
Is that the same emblem?
就是我给瓦妮莎的信里的那个
It's the one I put in my letter to Vanessa.
这是什么
What is that?
好像是坐标
It appears to be coordinates.
你好
Hi there.
我是拿不到我的衣服了吧
Don't suppose I could have my clothes?
感觉好点了吗
Feeling better?
你能安分点吗
And will you behave yourself?
我也不想把你锁在这的 约翰
It's not my wish to keep you locked up in here, John.
我是不得不这么做
I did it out of necessity.
我希望我们能学会信任对方
I want us to learn to trust each other.
信任是建立在双方基础上的 布鲁克
Trust works both ways, Brooke.
我能出去吗 这里面好冷
May I? It's chilly in here.
我们这是在哪儿
So, where are we?
我的地下实验室 我工作的地方
Uh, my basement lab, where I work.
所以你真的是医生
So you were telling the truth about being a doctor.
生物技术研究
Biotechnology research.
神经病学 遗传 生物技术
Neurology, genetics, biochemistry.
我父亲是科学家
My father was a scientist.
是他鼓励我继续他的研究
He inspired me to continue his research.
有意思
Fascinating.
是吗
Really?
我还担心开膛手会觉得我很无聊呢
I was afraid the Ripper would find me boring.
无聊
Boring?
卧室里嬉闹 在我脖子上注射
A little romp in the bedroom, syringe to the neck,
醒来发现自己一♥丝♥不♥挂♥被绑在实验室里
awaken naked and tied up in a laboratory --
你才不无聊呢 亲爱的
Boring is the very least of what you are, my darling.
这都是什么
So, what is all of this?
基因治疗
Gene therapy.
我在研究提高人类神经功能的方法
I'm working on ways to improve human neurological function.
你看到的是你自己的DNA 也就是你的基因构造
You're looking at your own DNA, which is your genetic makeup.
脱氧核糖核酸
Deoxyribonucleic acid.
在我那个年代他们才刚开始研究这个
They'd just begun to study it in my day.
所以你想分♥析♥我的大脑
So you want to analyze my brain?
可能你不会喜欢你发现的东西
You might not like what you find.
怎么会 约翰·莱斯利·斯蒂文森
Oh, I doubt that, John Leslie Stevenson.
1863年出生在伦敦 母亲是伊丽莎白·斯蒂文森
Born 1863 in London to Elizabeth Stevenson,
一个街头妓♥女♥ 猜到了
a street prostitute. No surprise there.
没有父亲 但你努力进入了牛津大学
No father, but you fought your way to Oxford
成为班里的尖子生
to the top of your class.
白天是德高望重的外科医生 晚上是杀手
Esteemed surgeon by day, killer by night.
你怎么这么了解我
How do you know so much about me?
关于你我还知道一些
I know things about you
你自己都不知道的事
that you don't even know about yourself.
比如你有个儿子
Like the fact that you have a son.
我可以向你保证我没有儿子
I can assure you I do not have a son.
亨利·艾尔斯 母亲是宝琳·艾尔斯
Henry Ayers -- born to Pauline Ayers,
你1♥8♥9♥1年在巴黎认识的护士
a nurse you met in 1♥8♥9♥1 in Paris.
你记得她吗
Do you remember her?
不可能
Impossible.
我想做些检测 不会太有侵略性
I want to conduct some tests. Nothing too invasive.
在受控环境里研究你的精神病态
A controlled environment to study your psychopathy.
我有什么好处
What do I get?
当然是时光机
The time machine, of course.
你知道在哪儿吗
Do you know where it is?
封锁在瓦妮莎·安德斯家里
It's under lock and key, courtesy of Vanessa Anders.
你朋友H·G·威尔斯
It's also where your little friend, H.G. Wells,
来纽约后也一直待在那
has been staying since he's been in New York.
我能帮你搞到手
I can get it for you.
前提是我做你的小白鼠
Yes, if I submit to being your lab rat.
我希望你能开始把我当朋友
I want you to start thinking of me as a friend.
只是朋友吗
Just a friend?
外加一点别的
With a little extra.
如今杀手遍地 布鲁克
You know, there's a crazy killer on every corner today, Brooke.
为什么看中我
Why me?
因为开膛手杰克只有一个
Because there's only one Jack the Ripper.
你有找到任何关于
Were you able to find out anything
在查德公♥寓♥里找到的坐标的信息吗
about the coordinates from Chad's apartment?
有也没有
Yes and no.
通过经纬度我们知道
The longitude and latitude takes us here
这是长岛上的格伦科夫区域
to a residential area of Glen Cove, Long Island.
下面的数字应该是日期 1980年9月15日
These next numbers appear to be a date -- September 15, 1980.
这些数字呢
What about these numbers?
是时间 下午1点42
It's the time -- 1:42 p.m.
所以查德想进入时光机
So, Chad was trying to get to the time machine
在特定的日期时间去长岛
to go to Long Island on a specific date and time.
-为什么 -他说他得阻止什么
- Why? - He said he had to stop something.
1980年吗 或许在那片区域发生了什么事
In 1980? Well, perhaps an event occurred in the area,
有重大影响的事
something with significance.
从我找到的信息来看 那天可以说是风平浪静
From what I can find, the day was rather uneventful.
我搜索了当地报纸存档
I've searched the archives of the local paper.
最大的新闻就是在县法♥院♥举♥行♥的面包售卖♥♥活动
The biggest news was a bake sale at the county courthouse.
我们肯定漏掉了什么
We're missing something.
我们知道我对查德·霍兰德很重要
We know I'm important to Chad Holland --
约翰也一样
as is John for that matter.
我们还是没有他的消息
We still haven't heard from him.
有我们不知道的神秘事情在发生
There's a mystery afoot that we're not aware of.
我得去看看 这是我们仅有的线索
I have to go. It's all we have.
-你要去1980年吗 -是的 是格伦科夫对吗
- You're going to 1980? - Yes, to Glen Cove, is it?
我的行头怎么样
How's my wardrobe?
等等 我也要去
Wait. I'm coming with you.
这不安全 我不知道会遇到什么
It isn't safe. I have no idea what's in store.
我是历史学家 我了解80年代 你不了解
I'm a historian. I know the '80s. You don't.
让我帮你 我想去
Let me help you. I want to come.
-你还好吗 -嗯 很激动
- You okay? - Huh? Yeah, I'm excited.
我没有害怕
This is not fear.
一点点害怕加上激动
It's a little fear with excitement.
但我准备好了 我们去吧
But I'm ready. Let's do this.
所以
So...
现在是1980年
this is 1980.
为什么坐标所在地是一个荒无人烟的地方
Why would the coordinates bring us to the middle of nowhere?
听到了吗
Do you hear that?
那边传来的
It's coming from over there.
到了
Oh, here we are.
看起来像是派对
Looks like a party.
房♥子真漂亮
It's an impressive house.
这是雅皮士烧烤宴会
It's a yuppie barbecue.
这是你的球吗
Is this your ball?
是的
Yes.
-给 -谢谢
- Here we are. - Thank you.
你说话好有趣
You talk funny.
我是英国人
I'm from England.
瓦妮莎 进屋去
Vanessa, come inside.
瓦妮莎·玛利亚·安德斯 立刻进屋
Vanessa Maria Anders, now!
那是
Was that...
瓦妮莎 是的
Vanessa. Yes.
我们在她父母的住处
We're at her parents' house.
查德和瓦妮莎家人有什么关系
What does Chad have to do with Vanessa's family?
为什么他想要来这
Why would he want to come here?
他想杀了我
Well, the man wanted me dead,
而瓦妮莎和她父母是我的后人
and Vanessa and her parents are my descendants.
说不定他们也是他的目标
Maybe they were his targets, too.
在1980年吗
In 1980?
-我们得四处看看 看能发现什么 -等等
- We'll have a look around, see what we find. - Wait.
我帮你打造成雅皮士
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表