剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
I think not.
别担心 她就在附近
Don't worry. She's not far.
给我钥匙 我就跟你说她在哪儿
Give me the key, and I'll tell you where to find her.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
简在哪儿
Where's Jane?
简在哪儿
Where is Jane?
给我钥匙 我就跟你说她在哪儿
Come on, give me the key. I'll tell you where to find her.
快
Come on.
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
不不不 别
No, no, no, no, no, don't.
一切尽在我掌控之下
I had this under control.
站住
Hey, stop!
-孩子们 -快走
- Kids! - Let's go. Move.
-快走 -快离开这
- Let's go. - Let's get out of here.
你不该来这的
You weren't supposed to be here.
现在她死定了
And now she's dead.
你害死了她
You've killed her.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
对不起
I am so sorry.
我以为这是正确的决定 我不能让你独自前往
I thought it was the right call. I couldn't let you go alone.
电♥话♥追踪应该很快有结果了
We should have something soon on the phone trace.
你决定了她的命运 她死了
You sealed her fate. She's dead.
我道歉 先生
I apologize, sir.
我看你把钥匙给他
I saw you give him the key,
我就让卡尔介入
I gave the word to Carl to move in.
她的死算在你头上
Her death is on your head.
但她是他和你谈判的唯一筹码 为什么要杀她
But she is his only leverage over you. Why would he kill her?
因为他是疯子 我们激怒了他
Because he's a madman, and we've angered him.
他可能失去所有理智
He could lose all reasoning.
我们会找到她的
We will find her.
不 你们不懂
No, you don't understand.
我来的时候 我无助 迷茫
When I arrived, I was helpless, lost.
是她对我行善
She was the one person who showed me kindness.
他仅仅为了报复我就会杀了她
He will kill her just to get back at me.
我了解他
I know him.
我不想和你们合作了
I'm done here.
请让开
If you'll excuse me.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
我想离开 请站开
I wish to leave. Kindly step aside.
你多年前来找我
You came to me all those years ago,
我等了很久才明白我在这一切中扮演了什么角色
and I've waited a long time to understand my role in this.
让我来解决这事
Let me fix this.
我能帮你
I can help you.
我是囚犯吗
Am I a prisoner here?
当然不是
Of course not.
请别跟踪我
I insist you not follow me.
我不会跟踪你
I will not follow you.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
-抱歉 -看路 伙计
- I am so sorry. - Eyes up, dude.
抱歉 先生 请见谅
My apologies, sir. Please forgive me.
我
I'll just - -
-搞什么 -抱歉
- What the hell, man? - I am so sorry.
你知道怎么去市中心吗
Uh, do you know which way downtown is?
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
你在跟踪我吗
Are you following me?
什么
What?
是瓦妮莎派你来跟踪我的吗
Did Vanessa send you to follow me?
哥们儿 我不认识你
Man, I don't know you.
我在走路
I'm just walking.
神经病
Freak.
威尔斯从哪儿找来的帮手
Where did Wells get help?
他们是谁
Who are they?
我要离开这时代
I want out of this bloody time.
那就离开啊
Then go.
离开 消失
Just leave, disappear.
去死吧
To hell with it.
我不需要钥匙
I don't need the key.
时光机还能运行
The time machine still works.
我可以想去哪儿就去哪儿
I can go anywhere I bloody want.
我会去另一个时代
I'll disappear into another time.
不 你不必杀了她
No. You don't have to kill her!
我知道 我想
I know that. I want to.
没有理由杀她 你就走吧
There's no reason to, just leave!
重新开始
Start over.
你在这有机会重来 你可以改变
You have an opportunity here. You can change.
你可以洗心革面
You can be someone new.
你的遗产就是一个没人认识的杀手
Your legacy is that of a killer that nobody knows.
你在咕哝什么
What are you rambling about?
在你内心深处 我知道你也讨厌它
Somewhere inside, I know you hate it
因为我在你脸上看到了
because I saw it in your face.
你讨厌当开膛手杰克
You hate being Jack the Ripper,
所以何不在这停止呢 就现在
so why don't you just stop this right here, right now?
现在我明白为什么HG这么迷恋你了
Now I see why H.G.'s so taken with you.
你们两个都是满嘴不切实际的狗屁
You're both full of the same idealistic rubbish.
我就是我想成为的人
I am exactly who I want to be.
不
No!
没事 你安全了
It's okay. You're safe now.
你知道他去了哪儿吗
Do you know where he went?
我听不到
I couldn't hear.
他杀了她吗
Did he kill her?
追踪有结果了
The trace came through.
得到一个地址 我们已经到了
We got an address. We're there now.
简呢
Where's Jane?
被约翰带走了
John took her.
他们大约半小时前离开
They left about half an hour ago.
目击者说他精神错乱
Witness says he was pretty unhinged.
他们会去哪儿
Where would they go?
博物馆将在十分钟内关闭
The museum will be closing in 10 minutes.
请前往出口
Please proceed to the exits.
博物馆将在十分钟内关闭
The museum will be closing in 10 minutes.
请前往出口
Please proceed to the exits.
简 展览关闭了
Hey, Jane. The exhibit's closed.
我得跟瓦妮莎·安德斯做一次日结报告
Yeah, I have, uh, an end-of-day report for Vanessa Anders.
很快就好
I won't be long.
快点 趁他们还没识破我
Hurry up before they figure me out.
随便你去哪儿 快去
Just go wherever you're going. Go!
怎么
What?
你不会以为我会独自离开吧
You didn't think I was gonna go alone now, did you?
不 不要
No. No!
放开她 约翰
Let her go, John.
就知道可能会在这碰到你
I thought I might see you here.
我们又相遇了
And here we are again.
这跟她无关 这是你我之间的事
This isn't about her. This is about you and me.
就跟之前你我在公园那样吗
Oh, like it was you and me in the park?
你一定觉得我是傻♥逼♥
You must think I'm a fool.
没有别人在这 我自己来的
There's no one else here. I came completely alone.
那你就是傻♥逼♥
Well, then you're the fool.
也许我是
Perhaps I am.
但我也有一样你想要的东西
But I am also in possession of the one thing that you want.
彼此彼此
I'd say that makes the two of us.
钥匙
The key.
从地上滑过来
Slide it to me.
约翰 约翰
John, John.
约翰
John!
约翰 你不能这么做
John, you mustn't do this.
不不不 约翰 约翰
No, no, no, no, John, John. John.
约翰 约翰 看着我
John. John, look at me.
别这么做
Don't do this.
约翰
John!
约翰 这是个错误
John, you're making a huge mistake.
开 关
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表