剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
Previously on "Time After Time"...
《两世奇人》前情提要...
Richard Knox, the venture capitalist?
是那个风险投资人理查德·诺克斯吗?
What are you doing with him?
你和他联♥系♥要做什么?
Your sister has big plans.
你妹妹可有个宏大的计划呢
She's going to sell me to the highest bidder.
她要把我卖♥♥给出价最高的人
My name is Agent Danielle Forbes,
我是丹妮尔·福布斯特工
and I work for the United States Department of Defense.
我效命于美国国防部
We're destroying everything at the lab,
我们正在破坏她的实验室
but we need her laptop
但我们还需要她的电脑
because it contains all her research.
她所有的研究资料都在里面
Is there something wrong?
是出什么问题了吗?
What the hell is this?
这他妈是怎么了?
You have a security breach.
你的大厦里存在安全漏洞
They're trying to steal my research right now.
他们正在偷我的研究资料
Wells, get the journal!
威尔斯 快拿日记!
No!
不!
Wells, go! Now!
威尔斯 快走!
I'm putting my trust in you, showing you this,
我是相信你才给你看时光机的
I have to stop John. I'll help you stop him.
我必须要阻止约翰 我会帮你的
One last chat.
我们最后聊一次吧
I'm coming for you.
我要来找你了
You open?
在营业了吧?
Barely.
差不多了
That's good enough for me.
我来的可真是时候
Whiskey, please. Neat.
一杯纯威士忌 谢谢
It's a little early.
现在就喝酒有点早吧
Helps me think.
酒能让我认真思考
And I have quite a busy day. More sad news
我今天都忙了一天了 更令人难过的是
as the amount of violent crimes in the city continues to spike.
这座城市里的暴♥力♥犯罪案件正不断增加
A woman was found strangled in a guest room
今早在城区的一家旅馆
of a downtown hotel this morning.
发现了一具被勒死的女性尸体
Identified as Dr. Brooke Monroe
已确定死者是格里芬·门罗的妹妹
sister of Griffin Monroe,
布鲁克·门罗医生
who was killed in a fire in her townhouse last night.
而格里芬·门罗昨晚刚刚在她的别♥墅♥中丧生
A dual investigation is currently under way.
警方目前已开始一案双查
In a recent statement issued by police,
近期警方已发表声明称
they are now questioning... You okay?
他们正在审问... 你还好吗?
...A number of the Monroe's assistants and acquaintances,
...门罗的助手和熟人
but at this point in time, no leads. Never better.
但现在也是毫无头绪 再好不过了
Meanwhile, investigators are combing through the rubble
同时 警方也正在
of the now-destroyed Monroe townhouse
门罗家的这片废墟中
to discover the source of the fire.
排查火灾起因
They found Brooke's body.
他们发现了布鲁克的尸体
She was strangled.
她是被勒死的
Why would John kill her?
约翰为什么要杀她?
She was his ally.
他们是一伙的啊
I ruined his plans, so he lashed out.
我毁了他的计划 把他激怒了
And he'll do it again.
他很快还会再杀人的
A colleague of mine gave me access
我同事给了我查看
to every public security camera in the city.
这座城市所有摄像头的权限
This was taken 10 minutes ago.
这是十分钟前拍到的画面
Where did this take place?
在哪儿?
Four blocks from the hotel
和发现布鲁克·门罗尸体的旅馆
where Brooke Monroe's body was found.
相隔四个街区
He could still be there.
他说不定还没离开
Well, what are we waiting for?
那我们还等什么呢?
Oh, don't get me wrong.
别误解我的意思
I love this city.
我超喜欢这座城市
I just got involved with the wrong woman.
只是和不该碰的女人惹上了关系
She lied to me, betrayed me.
她骗了我 背叛我
I had to end it.
我只能结束这段关系了
Yeah, I've had a few tears of my own.
我都快听哭了
Best to just walk away.
离开她是最好的选择
Which I did.
我就是那么做的
I did...
我还...
right into this wonderful little establishment.
来到了这家迷人的小店里
So, now what?
你现在是想怎样?
Well, it's not like I have access to a time machine.
这跟我在时光机里的感觉不太一样
So I think I'll just make the most of it here.
我只想在这里好好享受一番
Besides, I'm not really one for romantic relationships,
还有 我不太擅长处理感情
or even friendships, for that matter.
连朋友关系处理得也不太好
Lone wolf, huh?
看来是头独狼咯?
Yes, exactly.
正是
I just have this one last task,
我还有最后一个任务
and then my new life can begin.
做完就能开始新生活啦
Rather early to be starting drinking, isn't it?
现在喝酒有点早吧?
Just enjoying my freedom, is all.
享受一下难得的自♥由♥而已
Freedom from what, may I ask?
从哪里逃脱之后的自♥由♥呢?
Brooke, Project Utopia,
布鲁克 乌托邦计划
and until this very moment, you.
还有此时此刻还活着的你
Oh.
噢
I'm sorry to interrupt. Rosie.
那真抱歉扰了你的雅兴呢 罗茜
Another round for our friend here.
给我朋友也来一杯
Then let us toast each other,
让我们举杯共饮
like the friends we once were.
就像我们曾经还是朋友时一样
I'm afraid that ship has sailed, John.
我们友谊的小船已经翻了 约翰
Very well.
很好
Hey, stop right there!
别动!
Quick, grab him!
快抓住他!
Where do you think you're going?
你以为你能逃去哪儿啊?
Nice try.
跑得挺快啊
Well, I had to give it a go, didn't I?
至少我也得逃跑试试吧?
Of course.
当然
Put him in the van.
把他带上车去
Come to say goodbye, have you?
你是过来跟我说再见的吗?
I'm sorry it's come down to this, John.
很抱歉事情发展到今天这个地步 约翰
I had a lot of chances to kill you,
有好几次我本都可以杀了你
and I didn't.
但却没有
Am I supposed to thank you for that?
我应该对此表示感激吗?
You could.
可以有
Goodbye, John.
再见吧 约翰
So, is this it, is it?
就这样结束了?
No hug goodbye?
你都不抱抱我吗?
Is this really how you're going to end it?
这就是你心目中的完美结局吗?
Well, it appears so.
好像是的
It's my understanding that the U.S. Government
我觉得美国政♥府♥肯定会
will take good care of you.
好好照顾你的
Huh.
呵
And you'll just run back to 1♥8♥9♥3,
然后你会回到1♥8♥9♥3年
and that will be that?
是这样吗?
That's the plan.
是这样打算的
I have a better idea. Why don't you just kill me?
我有更好的主意 你为什么不直接杀了我呢?
Get it over and done with.
杀了我吧
No, I don't think so.
我不想这样做
Go on, do it.
动手吧
Do you really want to go back to 1♥8♥9♥3,
你真的想一个人回到1♥8♥9♥3年去吗
and always know somewhere in the back of your mind
每当夜深人静的时候 脑海里就会有个声音提醒你
that you left me still out there?
你把我遗忘在了这个时代 任我孤零零地游荡?
Well, you won't be out anywhere, John.
你不会再游荡了 约翰
You'll be in a cold, isolated little prison cell,
你会被关到冷冰冰的监狱里去
where you will spend your remaining days.
在高墙之后安享晚年
And you know what?
你知道吗?
I will sleep like a little lamb.
而我会安安心心地回去睡觉
You're a coward.
你就是个懦夫
Your words mean nothing, John.
你说这些话毫无意义 约翰
I beat you.
我赢了
And I didn't have to resort to killing you.
我也不想费劲杀掉你
So if there's a life lesson for you to ponder,
送你一句人生格言以度余生吧
for whatever life you have left,
无论你还剩多少生命
let it be that good will always triumph over evil.
善良总是会战胜邪恶的
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表