剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
it is my job to track unexplained anomalies.
我的职责是跟踪调查无法解释的异常情况
Recently, my department picked up
最近 我的部门检测到
on a large energy source in New York.
在纽约有一个巨大的能量源
It had a geographical signature we've never seen before
它有我们从未检测到过的地理特征
with a structure that seemed to pierce both space and time.
具有穿透空间和时间架构的能力
It sort of reminded me of a black hole.
和黑洞有点像
Does any of this sound familiar?
听起来熟悉吗?
It sounds ridiculous.
听上去很荒谬
Perhaps you should recalibrate your instruments.
也许你们该重新校准一下仪器了
That's what my colleagues said.
我的同事们也是这么说的
Well, perhaps you should listen to them.
也许你应该听从他们的建议啊
I did, and I got the same results.
我听了 但我还是得到了同样的结果
So I developed software that mapped the fluctuations.
所以我开♥发♥了一个软件来映射波动
Multiple signatures across Manhattan,
许多波动都出现在曼哈顿
another on an island on the coast of Maine,
还有一段波动出现在缅因海岸的岛上
and one more in London.
还有一个在伦敦
I started to figure out the pattern --
我慢慢找到了其中的规律...
the strength of the energy signature
每一个能量特征的强度
tells me how long ago it was formed.
都能反应出这段能量存在了多久
Based on the active rate of energy decay, I dated them.
根据能量的衰减率 我标注出了相应的日期
Manhattan is 2017,
曼哈顿的波动是在2017年
Maine is 1980,
缅因是1980年
and London is 1♥8♥9♥3.
伦敦是1♥8♥9♥3年
Do you know who lived in London in 1♥8♥9♥3?
你知道1♥8♥9♥3年的时候 谁住在伦敦吗?
Many people.
很多人啊
Including H.G. Wells,
也包括H.G.威尔斯
but I'm sure that's just a coincidence.
我确定这只是巧合而已
I believe that these anomalies pose a danger to space and time.
我认为这些异常波动会对时空稳定产生威胁
I need to understand what's going on.
我需要知道到底发生了什么
They're all gone. Okay.
他们都走了 好的
I've deactivated her security system.
我已经把她的安全系统下线失效了
Great. Watch the door. Let us know if anyone shows up.
很好 在门口看好 如果有人出现就马上通知我们
Griffin, this is Cameron. He's a cyber specialist.
格里芬 这位是卡梅伦 他是位网络安全专家
How you doing? He's on my payroll.
你好 我花钱请他来的
Where's H.G.? He ran into some trouble.
H.G.在哪儿? 他遇到了点儿麻烦
Carl's on his way to get him right now.
卡尔已经去捞他了
Okay. The lab is downstairs. We should hurry.
好 实验室就在楼下 我们得快点了
The only thing that's gonna get you out of this is the truth.
说出实情是你可以重获自♥由♥的唯一方法
I demand that you untie me. I have to be somewhere.
我需要你马上放了我 我一定要去一个地方的
Where? What's going on?
去哪儿?到底是怎么回事?
Tell me and I might let you go.
你告诉我 我或许会放你走
There's no time.
没时间跟你说了
This would've been a lot easier if you had just trusted me.
要是你一开始就能相信我 事情就不会搞得这么复杂了
Draw your gun slowly...
放下你的枪
and put it on the ground.
放到地上
Jane?
简?
Jane, you shouldn't be here.
简 你不该来这儿的
I'm a Federal Agent. You're making a big mistake.
我可是联邦特工 你这么干可不太明智
Since when do Federal Agents kidnap citizens?
联邦特工什么时候有权利可以绑♥架♥公民了?
This is official government business.
这是官方授权的行动
Really? Because this all looks really shady to me.
真的?那我怎么觉得一切都这么可疑呢
Untie him.
给他松绑
Let's get out of here.
我们赶紧走吧
How long is this gonna take you?
你多久能搞定?
Depends on how sophisticated her security is.
要看她的安全程序设得多复杂了
I'll know in a bit.
我马上就能预估出时间了
Is that the serum?
这就是血清吗?
Yes.
是的
Are you okay?
你还好吧?
I will be. Let's just get rid of it.
很快就能好了 我们先把这些解决掉
Are there any other computer terminals in the house?
这里还有其他电脑终端吗?
Brooke's research is on her laptop.
布鲁克的研究成果都存在她的笔记本电脑里
You'll need to wipe that, too.
你得把那台电脑里的东西也都抹掉
I don't see it.
我没看到那台电脑啊
She must've taken it with her.
她肯定是随身带走了
Damn it.
靠
We need that laptop.
我们得拿到那台笔记本
How did you know I was here?
你怎么知道我在这里?
Carl and I followed you. Who was that woman?
卡尔和我一路跟着你过来的 那个女人是谁?
She was a DoD agent. She knows who I am.
她是国防部的人 并且她知道我是谁
The government knows?
政♥府♥已经知道你的存在了?
It's Vanessa.
瓦内萨打来的
Vanessa?
瓦内萨?
Brooke is on her way to a meeting
布鲁克现在去和一个
with a venture capitalist named Richard Knox.
叫理查德·诺克斯的风险投资人开会了
He's the investor we've been looking for.
他就是我们一直在找的那个投资人
All right, what do I do now?
了解 需要我做什么?
Brooke took her laptop with her to the meeting with Knox.
布鲁克拿着她的笔记本去和诺克斯开会了
We're destroying everything at the lab,
我们正在摧毁她的实验室
but we need her laptop
但我们要拿到她的笔记本
because it contains all her research.
因为里面有她所有的研究成果
Where is this meeting taking place?
她去哪儿开会了?
I'll text you the address.
我用短♥信♥发给你
Now, I have a way we can remotely destroy
我有办法远程销毁
everything on her computer.
她电脑上的所有数据
And how do I do that?
需要我怎么做?
I'll put Cameron on now.
我让卡梅伦接电♥话♥
I've created an app
我写了一个程序
that can remotely delete Brooke's laptop,
可以远程销毁布鲁克电脑上的数据
but I need you to download it to your phone.
但你需要先把程序下载到你的手♥机♥上
I'll send it to your phone, Jane.
我会发到你手♥机♥上 简
What do we do after it's downloaded?
下载了之后需要我们做什么?
If you can get close enough to Brooke's laptop,
你们需要离布鲁克的电脑近一点
I can do the rest on my end.
剩下的工作交给我搞定就行了
I'm texting you the address now.
我马上就给你们发地址
Be careful.
万事小心
Why does John care about Project Utopia?
为什么约翰突然也对乌托邦计划上心起来了?
He was against it.
他以前是反对的
Or he needed to control it.
可能是他需要控制乌托邦计划
John has always been about power and prestige.
约翰一直都在追逐权力和声誉
He wasn't just a doctor in 1♥8♥9♥3. He was the chief surgeon.
1♥8♥9♥3年的他不止是个小医生 他可是外科主任呢
You don't have to do this.
你可以不用参与的
I know.
我知道
It's not far. Let's go. Okay.
离这儿不远 走吧 好
William, I want you to stay in the lobby
威廉 我希望你留在大厅这里
and make sure we don't have any interruptions.
不要让任何人打扰到我们
Yes, Ma'am.
遵命
Dr. Monroe.
门罗医生
Mr. Knox.
诺克斯先生
Dr. Stevenson.
史蒂文森医生
I have assembled some very excited investors.
我已经召集了几位非常感兴趣的投资者一起过来
And we are very excited to meet them.
我们也很期待同他们见面
And I hope you're ready.
我希望你准备好了
There's only one shot with these people.
这些人只会给你这一次机会
We're more than ready.
我们准备得非常好了
Your confidence is inspiring.
你这么自信 我就放心了
Follow me.
跟我来
How do we know this is everything?
我们怎么能确定这就是全部呢?
I know my sister.
我了解我妹妹
She keeps everything contained in one place.
她总是把所有的东西放在同一个地方
I have to find my father's journal.
我得找到我父亲的日记
I saw it earlier.
我之前还看见过
It has to be down here somewhere.
肯定就在这些东西里边
What?
怎么?
Thank you.
谢谢
I've ruined my life, Vanessa.
我已经毁掉了自己的生活 瓦内萨
It's over for me, but it doesn't have to be over for you.
我这一生算是完了 但你的生活不应该受此牵连
It's not over for you, Griffin.
你并没有完蛋 格里芬
Everything I wanted --
我想要的一切
my career, a life with you...
我的职业生涯 和你在一起的生活
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表