剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
I don't know.
我们得搞到时光机 马上
We need to secure the time machine, now.
你想在募捐宴会期间偷走吗
You want to take it now, in the middle of a fundraiser?
要是威尔斯发现罗伯特·霍兰德
If Wells finds out Robert Holland
把我们父亲的研究卖♥♥给了大卫·安德斯
sold our father's research to David Anders,
那就全完了
it's all over.
我们得行动了
We need to move.
除了是个讽刺我的笑话 乌托邦计划还能是什么
What is Project Utopia, besides an ironic joke on me?
值得为它杀人 这点我们知道
It was worth killing for. That we know.
但查德的父亲又是从谁那里偷的呢 谁发明的
But who did Chad's father steal it from? Who invented it?
肯定与我有关 查德知道
It must involve me somehow. Chad knew that.
那查德是想要时光机
So did Chad want the time machine
好回到1980年去阻止他父亲被杀吗
to go back to 1980 to stop his father from being killed?
还能是什么
What else could it be?
"罗伯特·L·霍兰德
"Robert L. Holland,
留下了妻子玛丽
survived by wife, Mary,
和六个月大的儿子查德
and six-month-old son, Chad,
死于1980年9月16日
died September 16, 1980,
死因为在自家门外意外摔倒
as a result of injuries sustained
而伤重不治"
in an accidental fall outside his home."
安德斯掩盖了真♥相♥
Anders covered it up.
他将其伪装成意外
He made it look like an accident.
而瓦妮莎对此一无所知
And Vanessa has no idea about any of this.
这也解释了她父母为什么如此热衷慈善
Explains why her parents were so charitable.
你能想象吗 负罪感将他们生吞活剥
Can you imagine the guilt was eating them alive?
乌托邦计划 目前为止
Project Utopia... so far,
我找到了一个在新墨西哥州的精神休养所
I've found a spiritual retreat in New Mexico,
一支另类摇滚乐队和一家非洲慈善机构
an alt-rock band, and an African charity.
我们对答案的搜寻 只换来了更多的问题
In our search for answers, all we've gotten are more questions.
我的发明真是闯了大祸
I really have made a mess of my invention.
时间旅行本是为了研究和观察
Time travel was meant for research and observation.
我想改善这世界 而非毁灭它
I wanted to better the world, not destroy it.
不论发生了什么 我们都会弄清楚的
Whatever is happening, we'll figure it out.
你怎么做到的
How do you do that?
做什么
Do what?
一个吻就安抚了我
Fix me with just a kiss.
我认识一个女人
I know this woman.
博物馆里有个文档专员
There's a document specialist at the museum.
她什么都找得到
She can help find anything.
她肯定能帮我们找到乌托邦计划
I bet she could help find Project Utopia.
能联♥系♥上她吗
Can you contact her?
我手♥机♥里有她电♥话♥ 我去拿手♥机♥
I have her number on my phone. Let me go get it.
你好啊 沃克小姐 你可真漂亮
Well, hello, Miss Walker. Don't you look lovely.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
你了解我 我怎么能错过派对呢
Well, you know me. I hate to miss a party.
你想要时光机
You want the time machine.
你可真了解我
You know me so well.
但你也肯定知道 需要密钥卡才能接触到
But as I'm sure you're aware, it's behind lock and key.
告诉我 简
So, tell me, Jane.
要进入那房♥间 我得弄伤几个人
How many people do I have to hurt to get into that room?
一个也不用
None.
因为密钥卡就在我这
Because I have the key right here.
好极了
Marvelous.
是约翰
It's John!
他在这儿
He's here!
遭到入侵
We have a breach.
快来人啊
Somebody help!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
-你还好吧 -是约翰 他来了
- Are you okay? - It's John. He's here.
-时光机 -对
- The time machine. - Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
一切可好
Hey. Everything okay?
你看到格里芬了吗
Have you seen Griffin?
他刚还在这儿
Uh, he was just here.
安德斯太太 说句话可以吗
Ms. Anders. A word, please?
失陪
Excuse me.
我认得你
I know you.
约翰·斯蒂文森来了
John Stevenson is in the house.
我知道 让大家都出去
I know. Get everybody out.
-封锁出口 -遵命
- Seal the exits. - Will do.
他是冲时光机来的
He's here for the time machine.
把门撞开
Break it down.
格里芬 不要 格里芬 亲爱的
Griffin. Oh, no. Griff, honey?
格里芬 亲爱的
Griffin, sweetheart.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事 划伤而已
I'm fine. It's just a scratch.
医生就来了
My doctor is on the way.
怎么了
What happened?
刚才有入侵者 你哥哥试图阻止他
There was an intruder, and your brother tried to stop him.
-我来看看吧 -好
- Why don't I take a look at that? - Yeah.
我得去跟道格确认一下 我很快就回来
I have to go check in with Doug. I'll only be a moment.
-好 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thank you.
他逃走了
So he got away.
时光机呢
And the time machine?
威尔斯把时光机取回来了
Wells was able to bring it back.
远程遥控吗
Remotely?
对 他把时光机接进电脑了
Yes, he's got it wired up to computers now.
但里面是空的
But it was empty.
约翰逃了
John got away.
他去了哪儿
Where did he go?
1918年3月30日
March 30, 1918...
这日子对你来说有什么意义吗
Does that date mean anything to you?
没 坐标是多少
No, what are the coordinates?
北纬48.856度
Latitude 48.856 north.
东经2.3522度
Longitude 2.3522 east.
我不明白
I don't understand.
约翰为什么要去那儿
Why would John go there?
两世奇人
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表