剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
Previously on "Time After Time"...
《两世奇人》前情提要...
Welcome to Project Utopia.
欢迎来到乌托邦计划
He's experimenting in ways that aren't legal or moral.
他所进行的实验是非法的 也是不道德的
He will kill us if he finds us.
如果他找到我们的话 肯定会把我们都杀了的
That includes the girl.
那个女孩也不例外
John?
约翰
Edward, please. He's my husband.
爱德华 求你了 他是我的丈夫啊
Your husband is gonna betray us.
你的丈夫正打算背叛我们
Are you stealing his research?
你是在窃取他的研究成果吗?
Not a chance.
门儿都没有
You might be the key to humanity's next step forward.
你可能就是人类进步的关键啊
What are you doing? No!
你在做什么?不!
What will happen to him?
他会怎么样?
If it works,
要是奏效的话
strength, reflexes, cognition.
他的力量 反应能力 认知都会得到增强
H.G.! Stop, that's enough!
H.G.!住手 够了!
H.G...Get back!
H.G...让开!
Don't come near me.
別靠近我
Stop. Leave him alone.
别打了
It's me. Hudson.
是我 哈德森
Dr. Monroe got to you, didn't he?
门罗博士也对你下手了 对吧?
What did he do to me?
他对我做了什么?
Come with us.
跟我们走吧
We can help you.
我们可以帮助你
There's a group on the far side of the island.
岛的另一头有一群人
And some strays here.
这边还有几个走散的
How long will it take to get to the group?
找到那边那群人要多久?
That depends on the roads and if we can drive the whole way.
这得看路况如何 以及我们是否能够全程开车
Don't move from this radar.
盯好雷达系统
Keep your walkie in your hand. You're my eyes.
把对讲机时刻拿在手里 你现在就是我的眼睛
I want to know every move made by these animals.
我要知道这些动物的所有行踪
Mr. Montgomery, please.
蒙哥马利先生 请不要这样说
They're not animals, they're people.
他们不是动物 是人
They're people who are troubled and sick.
是一群深陷困境的病人
Do you want us to kill them or not?
那你到底想不想让我们把他们杀掉?
No.
不要
No, they must be put down.
不行 我们一定要镇♥压♥他们
But we do so out of mercy. We do so with a heavy heart.
但我们是出于仁慈才这样做的 我们是怀着沉痛的心情做出的
Thank you, Bill. Mr. Montgomery.
谢谢你 比尔 蒙哥马利先生
The Department of Defense is now scheduled
国防部的人按计划
to be here this afternoon.
应该是在今天下午来这儿
I cannot stress how important it is
不用我强调了吧
that they don't encounter any of the...
一定不要让他们见到这些...
Non-animals?
非动物?
...test subjects.
...试验对象
I need you to dispose of them properly.
我需要你妥善处置他们
I understand.
明白
Good.
很好
What about the rest of the team?
剩下的队员呢?
All volunteers and non-essential medical staff
所有的志愿者和非必要医护人员
have been moved to the power station.
都已经被转移到发电站去了
Make sure they understand it's just temporary,
要确保他们都明白
until this situation gets resolved.
这只是缓兵之计
Of course.
当然
And, Montgomery, Robert Holland you bring to me.
蒙哥马利 把罗伯特·霍兰德给我找来
I want him alive.
要活口
All right, let's move.
走吧
Pst.
喂
Are you awake?
你醒着吗?
No.
没有
I'm sleeping peacefully.
我睡得正香着呢
It's morning.
太阳都出来了
We need a plan before someone comes.
在有人来之前 我们必须得想好办法
All right, well, let me know when you have it.
好的 你想好之后告诉我就行
John, we have to get out of here.
约翰 我们得离开这儿
We have to find H.G.
我们要找到H.G.
May not want to once you find him.
等你真找到他 可能就不这么想了
He needs our help.
他需要我们的帮助
Whatever Monroe did to him can be reversed.
不管门罗对他做了什么 都是可以被逆转的
And how do you known that?
你又是怎么知道的呢?
Because we're on an island with a crazy doctor,
因为我们现在和一位疯狂的博士同处在一个小岛上
which means H.G. still goes back to 1♥8♥9♥3
这就说明H.G.还是回到了1♥8♥9♥3年
to write "The Island of Doctor Moreau,"
写下了《门罗博士之岛》
which inspires Monroe to begin with.
而正是这本书给了门罗以启发
So the timeline hasn't changed,
所以时间线并没有改变
which tells me H.G.'s gonna be okay.
也就说明H.G.一定会没事的
You're rationalizing your denial.
你这是在给自己的否定寻找合理解释啊
At least I'm doing something.
至少我还做了点儿什么吧
Right now my only concern
我现在唯一关心的就是
is stopping my DNA from becoming Project Utopia.
如何才能不让我的DNA变得像乌托邦计划的实验品那样
You can't do that.
你不能这么做
We have to keep the timeline safe.
我们得保证时间线不被打乱
Oh, my God!
天啊!
It's like you're H.G. in female form.
你简直就是活脱脱的女版H.G.
Don't you see we are the timeline?
你还不明白吗 我们就是时间线啊?
What we do or what we don't do is up to us.
事情的发生与否是取决于我们的
Anything is possible.
一切皆有可能
Anything can change.
万物皆可被改变
We have that power.
我们拥有这样的能力
It's too dangerous.
这样太危险了
Jane, don't you want to be in control of your own destiny?
简 你难道就不想掌握自己的命运吗?
Good morning. Rise and shine.
早上好 该起床啦
It is gonna be a glorious day.
今天将会是特别美好的一天
It's okay. He's with us.
不用害怕 他和我们是一样的
How long have you been here?
你来这里多久了?
Me?
我吗?
A few weeks in this camp,
我已经呆了几个星期了
but others have been here a lot longer.
但其他的人比我呆的要久的多
Everyone!
大家注意了!
Listen up. We spotted Monroe's men.
听我说 我们侦查到了门罗的人
They're heading this way. We need to move now.
他们正在向这边赶过来 我们得马上离开这里了
We'll make our way to the shore
我们去岸边
and wait for the D.O.D. to arrive.
等国防部的人过来
Virginia. Come on.
弗吉尼亚 我们走
Come on. It's me.
走吧 是我啊
Hang on, sweetie. We're gonna get you some help.
亲爱的 坚持住 我们马上就能找到人来救你了
What did Monroe do to her?
门罗对她做了什么?
One of his test serums... you know, that's what he does.
给她注射了试验血清…他干的就是这种勾当
Whatever he gave me, it seems to be out of my system.
他给我注射的东西好像已经被我排出体外了
Don't be fooled.
别傻了
It comes and goes.
药性是间歇发作的
His drugs never usually just leave your system.
他的药可不会这么容易就被你的系统排出去
I mean, eventually, maybe,
要是你一上来没死掉或是疯掉的话
if you don't die or go mad first.
或许很久之后可以被排出去
What about you?
那你呢?
I wasn't experimented on.
他从没在我身上做过实验
Monroe's lost his mind.
门罗已经丧失理智了
He needs to be stopped.
需要有人阻止他
And you believe the D.O.D. will help you?
你觉得国防部的人会帮你吗?
Well, once they see for themselves
一旦国防部的人看到
what Monroe's been doing,
门罗的所作所为
they'll shut his research down
他们就会关停门罗的研究
and get these people the treatment they need.Mm.
并且会让这些人得到应有的治疗
I... I need to find my friend... the woman that you saw, Jane.
我...我必须要找到我朋友...你见过那个女人 简
It's not safe here anymore.
这里已经不再安全了
Monroe wants to kill us. We have to leave.
门罗要把我们赶尽杀绝 我们必须要离开了
No, I have to find my friend.
不 我一定得找到我的朋友
You need to stay alive first.
你得先活下来才能去找她啊
Come with us.
跟我们走吧
This has become quite the road show.
这一切就像街头路演一样
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表