剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
"The Island of Dr. Moreau,"
《隐形人》 《世界的战争》呢
"The Invisible Man," "The War of the Worlds"?
我是给《伦敦公报》写文章的
I write for the London Gazette.
相信我 你写了好多本书
Trust me, you write a lot of books.
知道我这么有灵感真好
It's nice to know I'm inspired.
我没法相信这是真的
I can't believe this is real.
怎么了
What's wrong?
开膛手再次作案 第三名受害者
纽约出了连环杀手吗
这么说 我三天后就要死了
So, I die three days from now.
我会解决这事 我保证
I will fix this, I promise.
怎么解决 我们不能报♥警♥
How? We can't go to the police.
他们肯定不信我们
They'll never believe us.
报上说你是第三个受害者
The paper said that you were the third victim.
谁是第二个受害者
Who's the second victim?
之前在乌托邦夜店有个女人被杀
There was the woman at Utopia,
但还差一个受害者
but we're missing a victim.
第二个受害者
Uh, second victim.
"凯瑞·安·莱利在
"Kerry Ann Riley was found
夜店王宫的屋顶上被发现
on the roof of the Palace nightclub.
监控记录到她于三天前的十一点半
Security footage puts her inside the club
随一名身份不明的男子进入了夜店"
with an unidentified man at 11:30 three nights ago."
三天前 就是今晚了
Three nights ago. That's tonight.
-几点了 -十点半
- What time is it? - It's 10:30.
我去夜店阻止他
I'll go to the club, and I'll stop him.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
谷歌♥ 网上搜索
Google. Internet search.
就是她 二十三岁
This is her. She's 23.
很漂亮
She's pretty.
没多少时间了
Haven't much time.
你需要一把枪
You'll need a gun.
不能使用暴♥力♥
There will be no violence!
先动手的人往往是没脑子的人
The man who raises his fist first is the man out of ideas.
好 理想很丰满 但你需要一把枪
Yeah, that's all very nice, but you need a gun.
我们得快点
We have to hurry.
我们怎么上房♥顶
How do we get to the roof?
快点 这边
Come on. This way.
约翰
John!
约翰 这是谁
John, who is that?
亲爱的
My dear.
不要 放开她
No, let... let her go.
退后
Stay back.
我记得你
I remember you.
博物馆的姑娘
The girl from the museum.
聪明
Clever.
聪明啊 HG 想要改变未来
Clever, H.G. attempting to change the future.
这可是非常危险的
That can prove very dangerous.
放任你逍遥法外夺人性命才危险
What's dangerous is allowing you to go on killing with impunity.
马上放开她
Now, let her go.
钥匙在哪 在哪
Where is the key? Where is it?
在我这 在我这里
I have it. It's... it's here.
放开她
Let her go!
你终于学会应对困境了
Finally, you rise to the occasion.
我以为你没这胆子的
I didn't think you had it in you.
放开她 快点
Let her go, now.
下楼求救 去 快去
Go downstairs and get help. Go, go go!
暴♥力♥传染力很强 是吗
It's catching, isn't it... violence?
暴♥力♥已经感染了这世界
It really has infected this world.
你真愿意为了杀我
Are you really willing to kill me
就违背你所坚持的原则吗
and violate everything that you stand for?
你不属于这个时代或任何时代
You don't belong in this time, or any time.
那就开枪吧
Then do it.
开枪
Do it.
开枪啊
Do it!
在这里 救命
Over here! Help!
求你了
Please!
快来救救我们
Somebody help us!
我要那把钥匙
I want that key.
在这里
Up here!
这边
This way!
-你还好吧 -还好
- You okay? - Yeah.
你还好吗 我的天
Are you okay? Oh, my God.
得给你缝几针
You need stitches.
求你了 让我送你去医院吧
Please, let me take you to the hospital.
不用 我 我没事
No, I'm... I'm fine.
伤口可能会感染的 你得打抗生素
This could get infected. You need antibiotics.
别犯傻了
Don't be stupid.
恐怕已经太晚了
It's too late for that, I'm afraid.
犯傻已经成了我的主要特征
Stupidity's become my dominant trait.
我觉得你今晚表现得很好
I think you did pretty well tonight.
你救了那姑娘 也就是说你救了我
You saved that girl, which means you saved me.
是吗 还会有其他受害者
Did I? There will be others.
他把这当比赛 并以此来嘲弄我
This is a sport to him, and he's taunting me with it.
我必须找到他
I must find him.
我们会找到他的
We will find him.
我们
We?
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
这是我的问题
This is my problem,
我不会再把你置入险境
and I will no longer put you in danger.
我能照顾好自己
I can take care of myself.
就着食物吃两片这个
Take two of these with some food.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
简
Jane?
简
Jane?
简
Jane?
钥匙
不
Oh, no.
你好 威尔斯先生
Hello, Mr. Wells.
你是谁 怎么知道我名字
Who are you? How do you know my name?
我们有很多要谈的
We have a lot to talk about.
不 我得找到简 她刚还在这
No, I have to find Jane. She was just here.
约翰带走了她
John took her.
你指开膛手带走了她
You mean the Ripper took her.
你怎么知道这个的
How do you know that?
因为你跟我说的
Because you told me.
我会解释一切 但我们得走了
I'll explain everything, but we need to go now.
我不认识你
I-I don't know you!
你会的 我是瓦妮莎
But you will. I'm Vanessa.
我是你的曾曾孙女
I'm your great-great-granddaughter.
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表