剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
Let's get this baby back to the compound,
把这个搬回大本营去
put it somewhere out of sight.
好好藏起来
I don't want the D.O.D. finding my new toy.
我可不想让国防部的人发现了我的新玩具
George!
乔治!
George!
乔治!
Monroe's men... They found your camp?
门罗的人... 他们找到你的营地来了?
No, the machine you were looking for...
不是 你在找的那台机器...
they took it to the compound.
他们把机器搬回大本营去了
Then we have to go back now.
那我们得立马回去啊
No, I have to catch up with the others.
不行 我得去跟其他人汇合
They're headed to the beach.
他们现在往沙滩那边去了
The D.O.D. will be here anytime now.
国防部的人随时都会到
They can help us.
他们可以帮助我们
You go.
你走吧
Be with your wife. We'll be fine.
陪着你老婆 我们会没事的
Wait. Take this.
等下 拿上这个
For your friends.
保护好你的朋友们
Thank you.
谢谢你
Wait, the time machine came back? It still works?
时光机又回来了?居然还能正常工作?
Yes.
对
I restored it to its original settings,
我把它还原到初始设置了
so it can only be controlled manually.
现在只能手动控制
Do you have the key?
你有钥匙吗?
Yes.
有
Regardless of who takes it, it will always come back here.
不管谁抢走了它 最后都会回到这里的
Right. Let's go.
好 我们走吧
Are you okay?
你还好吧?
All better now.
感觉好多了
Okay.
好
General Pratt, wonderful to see you, sir.
普拉特上将 见到您真高兴
You know Dr. Canter with the D.O.D.
这位是国防部的坎特尔博士
Wonderful to have you.
您能加入是我的荣幸
I have some very exciting things to show you.
我准备了非常有趣的东西要向你们展示呢
Very exciting.
非常有趣
Shall we head to the compound? Yes, of course.
我们直接去大本营吧? 好的没问题
I know there's been some concerns
我知道很多人一直
over the progress of my research.
对我的研究有所担心
More than just concerns, Doctor. We've lost confidence.
可不只是担心 博士 我们都快没有信心了
Well, let me restore that.
那就让我来重建你们的信心吧
I have, uh, accomplished my promises.
我...已经兑现了我的承诺
Enhanced human per... performance.
增强了人类的能力
And you're prepared to demonstrate this for us?
你是已经准备好要让我们大开眼界咯?
Yeah.
是的
Doctor, are you all right?
博士 你没事吧?
Yeah.
没事
Who the hell are they?
他们是谁啊?
Monroe, who are these people?
门罗 这些人是谁?
Mistakes.
是错误
Excuse me?
你说什么?
Will someone tell me what the hell's going on here?
有人能告诉我现在到底是什么情况吗?
I'd be happy to, General.
上将 我很乐意告诉您
Get down.
趴下
You have a problem with any of this?
你有什么意见吗?
Uh, no, sir. Good, kill them.
没有 非常好 杀了他们
Get ready.
准备好
Kill them all.
把他们都杀光
You heard the boss... kill them.
你们也都听到了...杀掉他们
Go! Aah!
上!
The time machine is here somewhere.
时光机肯定就在这附近了
What about John? We can't leave him here.
那约翰怎么办?我们不能把他扔在这儿不管
You find the time machine, I'll get John.
你去找时光机 我去找约翰
I couldn't stop Robert Holland,
我阻止不了罗伯特·霍兰德
but I'll make damn sure nothing else gets off this island.
但我会让这座岛上的所有东西都他妈化为灰烬
So you're just going to kill everyone
那你就打算把所有人都杀掉
and burn everything down to the ground?
把一切都烧个片甲不留?
Oh, don't start now with your sermon on the mount.
行了 别又拿你那套道德的说辞来教训我
How many people have you killed in your life, John?
你这一辈子杀了多少人 约翰?
You might as well be asking how many women I've slept with.
你还不如问我这辈子睡过多少女人呢
Jack the Ripper disappeared from the streets of London
开膛手杰克在十九世纪初开始
at the turn of the 19th century.
就再也没在伦敦街头出现过了
He was never found.
从此以后再也没人找到过他
He was never caught.
也没人抓到过他
Every woman you killed in an alleyway.
你在小巷子里杀掉每个女人
Every person you gutted with your knife.
你用刀开膛破肚的每个人
You're nothing but an animal.
你和禽兽没什么两样
And animals belong in a cage.
禽兽就应该关在笼子里
H.G., what the hell are you doing?
H.G. 你在做什么呢?
H.G., H.G., this is not you.
H.G. 你不是这样的
This is Monroe's drugs.
都是门罗的药把你变成这样的
Maybe it is, but I can't let you kill one more person, John.
大概吧 但我不能让你再杀人了 约翰
H.G., no, no, no.
H.G. 不要
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Stop this madness.
快住手
Goodbye, old friend. No.
再见了 老朋友 不
H.G.!
H.G.!
What are you doing? Let me out of here at once!
你在做什么?马上放我出去!
H.G.!
H.G.!
H.G., no. No!
H.G. 不要!
H.G.!
H.G.!
H.G., come back here!
H.G. 回来!
H.G., no!
H.G. 不!
No!
不!
H.G., come back here at once, you fool!
H.G. 马上回来!你这个大傻♥逼♥!
No!
不要!
Phyllis?
菲利斯?
Edward was right about everything.
爱德华说得没错
And it's all your fault.
一切都是你的错
You need to go to the beach.
你得马上去海滩那边
There are people there who can help you.
那边有人能够帮助你
They'll get you home safely to your son, Chad.
他们会把你安全送回家 回到你儿子查德的身边
My little boy.
我的乖儿子
Help me!
救我!
John?
约翰?
Help me! Let me out of here!
救我!快放我出去!
You tried to kill me. You need me!
你之前还想杀了我呢! 你需要我!
You need me, you fool.
你会需要我的 你这个傻♥逼♥
Hurry.
快点儿
I've got the time machine.
我找到时光机了
We can get off the island. Come on.
我们可以离开这座岛 快走
Time machine. Aah!
时光机 啊!
Time machine... where is it?
时光机在哪儿?
I let you go! Where is it?!
是我救你出来的! 时光机在哪儿?!
Where is it?! Aah!
在哪里?! 啊!
It's behind the cages.
在笼子后面
H.G. Jane.
H.G. 简
What is going on? What's burning?
发生什么事了?什么东西着火了?
Everything.
所有的一切
Were you able to locate the time machine?
你找到时光机了吗?
Yes. Brilliant. We have to hurry.
找到了 好极了 我们得赶紧过去
Wait. What about John?
等等 约翰怎么办?
Did you see him?
你看见他了吗?
No, I... I'm afraid I didn't.
没 我没找到
What are we gonna do?
那我们怎么办?
The fire is spreading. We have to get off this island.
火势正在蔓延 我们得马上离开这座岛
Okay, come on.
好 走吧
Why is there frost on the windows?
为什么窗户上已经开始结冰了?
I was testing it earlier.
我之前测试来着
Hold on.
扶好了
Hello?
有人吗?
If Vanessa sent the time machine back for us,
如果是瓦内萨给我们送过来的时光机
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表