剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
我是H·G·威尔斯
My name is H.G. Wells.
我朋友约翰是开膛手杰克
My friend John is Jack the Ripper.
他乘坐我的时光机从1♥8♥9♥3年逃走
He's escaped from 1♥8♥9♥3 in my time machine,
我是唯一能抓住他的人
and I am the only one who can catch him.
我想要钥匙和时光机 现在就要
I want the key and the time machine now.
恕难从命 约翰
Well, I can't oblige, John.
如果我告诉你 乔治是H·G·威尔斯本人
What if I told you that George is really H.G. Wells?
我会说 "你是已经疯了吧"
I would say you've lost your damn mind.
H·G·威尔斯 他在纽约
H.G. Wells -- he's in New York.
他乘他的时光机来的
He came in his time machine.
你可以阻止一切的发生
You can stop this all from happening.
我是布鲁克 神经病理学家
I'm Brooke. I'm a neuropathologist.
我能有幸请你喝杯酒吗
I'd be honored if you'd join me for a drink.
我和你注定要相遇
You and I were always supposed to meet.
你让我沉迷其中 沃克小姐
I am completely blinded by you, Miss Walker.
不
No!
-这家伙是谁 -我不知道
- Who's the guy? - I don't know,
但是我以前见过他 他当时在跟踪我
but I've seen this man before. He was following me.
-你是谁 -我是为了见你等了很久的一个人
- Who are you? - I'm someone who's waited a long time to meet you.
我给你带了点东西 让你清醒下
I brought you something to help clear your head.
只是苹果汁 有机的 刚榨出来
Just apple juice. It's organic, fresh pressed.
你的身体肯定还没适应
Your system must be in shock
毕竟现在他们在食品里添加各种防腐剂
after all the preservatives they put in food these days.
被你弄脏了
Well, that made a mess.
你会后悔的
You'll regret this.
后悔给你下药吗
Regret drugging you?
你可是试图用厨房♥的刀捅我
After you tried to stab me with a kitchen knife?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是个知道你是开膛手杰克的人
I'm someone who knows you're Jack the Ripper.
你乘坐H·G·威尔斯的时光机来到了2017年
And you escaped to 2017 in H.G. Wells' time machine.
我还知道威尔斯先生受到了
I also know that Mr. Wells is being aided
远房♥亲戚瓦妮莎·安德斯的帮助
by a distant relative -- Vanessa Anders.
不过你只有一个人
But you're all alone.
我觉得你需要一个朋友
Something tells me you could use a friend.
你得相信我
You have to trust me.
相信你
Trust you?
等你意识清醒了我再回来
I'll come back when you're feeling more yourself.
两世奇人
第一季第四集
网络搜索: 纽约钥匙杀手
西城公♥寓♥两人死亡
女人想要什么
点击查看
好呀 大男孩
Hey there, big boy.
立刻点击 让我看看你的有多大
Click on it now. Show me how big you are.
来看我的视频直播
Check out my live cam.
-早上好 -是的 早上好
- Good morning. Ah, y-yes it is. - Good morning.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
想学会上网 然而很失败
Attempting to master the Internet and failing miserably.
昨晚我真的很开心
I really enjoyed last night.
-我们差点被杀了 -是
- We were almost killed. - ?Right.
我是说那之后的部分
No, the part after that.
我也是
As did I.
没有太莽撞吧
It wasn't too forward, was it?
因为我忘了你是从1♥8♥9♥3年来的
Because I forget you're from 1♥8♥9♥3,
那时人们一般比较拘谨
and things were more formal back then.
我不想让你觉得我是
And I didn't want to come across as --
不知道你们怎么叫的 妓♥女♥
I don't know how you used to call it -- a harlot.
你绝对不是的
Which you are not, I-I assure you.
我不想听上去太古董 但我确实不习惯
Not to sound old-fashioned, but I do struggle
男人和女人这么轻易
with the ease with which men and women
就把自己献给对方
give themselves to each other.
如今的性观念真令人困惑 特别的
Sexual mores of today are quite baffling as it's all...
特别
it's all so very, uh...
-随便吗 -不是
- Casual? - ?No.
无聊
It's routine.
缺乏浪漫
Lacking in romance.
在我们那个年代 激♥情♥和欲望
See, in my day, passion and desire --
是渴望一个女人的真实结果
they were -- they were the true result of yearning for a woman.
那渴望填满你的脑袋 混淆你的一切思绪
The longing that fills you head and clouds every thought
与此同时你耐心等待着她走进门
as you patiently await for her to walk through the door
对你说"早上好"
and say "good morning."
-早上好 简 -早上好
- Good morning, Jane. ?- Morning.
早上好
Good morning.
-早 -早
- Morning. - Morning.
我们有袭击你们男子的信息了
We have information about the man who attacked you.
他叫查德·霍兰德
His name was Chad Holland.
他在布朗克斯有个住所 独居 从没结过婚
He had a place in the Bronx, lived alone, never married,
工作古怪 犯过很多事
worked odd jobs, history of trouble,
不过大多都是轻微罪行
but mostly petty crime.
没有能解释他为什么要杀我的信息吗
But nothing to explain why he was trying to kill me?
他怎么知道我和约翰的身份
How he knows about me and John?
所以说约翰还没来电♥话♥
I take it John still hasn't called?
没 早就过了他的最后期限了
No. And it's way past his deadline.
我认识约翰多年了
I've known John for many years.
如果他还没来联♥系♥我们 一定是出了状况
If he hasn't reached out, then something's happened.
或许他和查德·霍兰德吵了一架
Maybe he had a run-in with Chad Holland.
有办法进入查德·霍兰德的住处吗
Is there any way to access Chad Holland's residence?
可以试试 我开车送你们
We can try. I'll drive you.
很好 我还有事要处理
Great. I have some business to deal with.
有发现就通知我
You'll let me know if you find out anything.
亲爱的 你等很久了吗
Honey. Have you been waiting long?
没 我刚到 嗨
No, I just got here. Hi.
威尔斯呢
So where's Wells?
我想今早和他聊聊
I was hoping to get a chance to talk to him this morning.
他出去了 会回来的
He stepped out for a bit. He'll be back.
我头还是晕的
My head is still spinning.
不敢相信他是真的H·G·威尔斯
I can't believe he's the real H.G. Wells.
他打算待多久
How long does he plan on staying?
不知道
I'm not sure.
得先找到约翰·斯蒂文森
It all depends on finding John Stevenson.
太疯狂了
It's crazy.
就像科幻小说一样
It's right out of some science fiction story.
也许是H·G·威尔斯写的
Written by H.G. Wells maybe.
一台能工作的时光机
A real working time machine.
你知道有多少人梦寐以求
Do you know how many people would kill
这样的东西吗
for something like that?
你确定这里安全吗
Are you sure it's secure here?
我相信我的团队 我装了需要密钥卡
I trust my team, and I've installed a security system
-才能进入的安保系统 -很好
- that requires key-card access. - ?Good.
那今晚的老兵慈善晚宴呢
So, uh, what about the war veteran charity tonight?
-我们要取消吗 -不
- Should we cancel? ?- No.
只有董事会成员会来 都是我朋友
It's just the board members, and they're all friends of mine.
他们是来认识你的
And they're here to meet you.
什么 这次慈善晚宴你是为我办的吗
Wait, you set this up for me?
你在竞选参议员
You are running for Senate. ?
满是潜在捐赠人的鸡尾酒宴会
And a cocktail party full potential donors
对竞选百利而无害
never hurt a campaign.
亲爱的 你不必这么做的
Babe, you didn't have to do that.
我就要
I insist.
我最近因为HG很不走心
I've been so distracted by H.G.
-今晚你最大 -过来
- And tonight, you're my priority. - Come here.
谢谢你大老远过来 我们保证很快就好
Thank you so much for your trouble. We promise to be quick.
你太可爱了 你们是怎么认识查德的
You're just yummy. How did you know Chad?
我们是朋友 他家人叫我们过来的
Uh, we were friends. His family asked us to come.
我不知道他还有家人
I didn't know he had any family.
我甚至不知道他还有朋友
Hell, I didn't know he had any friends.
他总让我毛骨悚然
Guy gave me the creeps.
你太好了
Ah. You're too kind. ?
我喜欢英国人 我父亲是英国人
I'm a sucker for a Brit. My father was a Brit.
他二战后过来的
He came over after World War II.
世界大战不止一次吗
There was more than one?
非常感谢你
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表