剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
if you surrender, it's a fool's errand.
投降是傻♥逼♥才会干的事情
She'll never make a deal with you.
她不会和你做交易的
If you want to save Vanessa's life,
你要是想救瓦内萨的命
you'll have to kill Brooke, and you can't do that,
你就得杀了布鲁克 但是你又做不到
not even now.
即使到这个节骨眼了也不行
But I will.
但是我可以
And all of this
现在所有的一切
goes away.
就都结束了
So I send you to do my bidding.
那我派你过去替我谈判
It's why you've kept me around, isn't it?
这不就是你把我留在身边的原因吗?
Where's John?
约翰呢?
Gone.
走了
Alex is taking him to Brooke's lair.
亚历克斯带他去布鲁克的藏身之处了
You let him go?
你放他走了?
It was the only way to discover
这是找到布鲁克关押
where Brooke is keeping Vanessa.
瓦内萨位置的唯一方法了
Well, we can't trust him to do the right thing.
你可别指望他能做出什么正当的事情来
I wasn't going to.
我也没指望
You're tracking him. Does he know?
你在追踪他 他知道吗?
No.
不知道
Doug planted the tracker in his clothes.
道格在他的衣服里装了追踪器
He has one, too.
他自己也有一个
I need John, and I want to trust him,
我需要约翰 我也需要相信他
but I won't give him
但我不会再给他
another opportunity to betray us.
第二次背叛我们的机会了
He's headed upstate.
他往郊区那边去了
We shouldn't let him have too much of a head start.
不能让他离开我们太远
It's working perfectly.
一切都运作得非常完美
I changed the program. It's encrypted.
我更改了程序 对时光机进行了加密
It's all ours.
现在这些都是我们的了
Amazing.
太棒了
We have a problem.
我们有麻烦了
What the hell's going on?
这他妈是怎么回事儿?
Seems your girlfriend here
看起来你的女朋友
is more capable than anyone ever imagined.
可比我们想象的厉害多了
What happened?
怎么了?
She killed Rick.
她杀了里克
How did she do that?
她是怎么做到的?
That's what I'd like to know.
这也是我想知道的
How is it that you managed
你是用了什么方法
to take out one of my strongest men?
杀掉了我最强壮的部下呢?
You're the one who said I was invincible.
不是你说 我是不可战胜的吗
Do you know anything about this, Griffin?
格里芬 你和这件事有关系吗?
What are you implying?
你话里藏的是什么话?
Alex is here with John Stevenson.
亚历克斯把约翰·史蒂文森带过来了
John is here? How did that happen?
约翰在这里?你怎么搞的?
Alex brought him. Keep up.
亚历克斯把他带过来的 你跟我来
And Wells?
那威尔斯呢?
I'm sure he's not far behind.
我确信他一定也跟在后边
Make sure she's secure this time.
这次给我把她看好了
Get up!
起来!
Come on.
走
Let's go.
我们走吧
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
I'm glad you're okay.
看到你没事我就放心了
So
哎哟
what possessed you to come so willingly?
是什么风把你吹来了呢?
I hear you're the new owner of a time machine.
我听说你现在是时光机的新主人了
He's been stationary for several minutes now.
他已经停止移♥动♥好几分钟了
This must be it.
一定就是那儿
Okay.
好
Let's see what we're dealing with here.
我来看看那到底是个什么地方
It's a 20-acre farm 100 yards ahead.
100码远处有一个20英亩的农场
It looks very isolated.
看起来与世隔绝啊
Brooke could have who knows how many men in there.
鬼知道布鲁克安排了多少人手在那儿
If John has switched sides, we're very much on our own.
要是约翰也叛变了 我们就只能靠自己了
I know. We should go by foot.
我知道 我们还是走过去为好
We should hurry.
那我们得快点了
You're not gonna ask me to stay behind?
你这次不让我在这儿等你了?
No, I know better.
不 现在我更懂你了
You don't strike me as the farm-house type.
你在我印象里 可不是这种生活在农场里的主啊
Really?
真的吗?
What type am I?
那我是哪种呢?
Something with turrets.
最起码要有炮塔
And a dungeon.
有地牢的那种吧
So, is Vanessa dead?
瓦内萨是死了吗?
What do you care?
跟你有什么关系呢?
Just making conversation.
聊聊而已
Now, you promised me answers.
你答应过我会告诉我答案的
You mentioned before that your father
你之前曾提到你的父亲
was a scientist, like you.
是一位像你一样的科学家
Daddy worked for the government doing biogenetic research
我的父亲在政♥府♥部门中负责生物学研究
to improve the performance of soldiers on the battlefield.
用以提高士兵在战场上的机能
Project Utopia.
也就是乌托邦项目
Correct.
没错
And how do Wells and I fit into your game of revenge?
我和威尔斯跟你的这场复仇又有什么关系呢?
My father kept detailed records in this journal.
我父亲在这本日记中记录了很多详细的信息
After he died, it was passed on to me.
他死后把日记传给了我
You didn't answer my question.
你并没有回答我的问题
How are Wells and I involved?
我和威尔斯跟这件事有什么关系?
Afraid I can't answer that.
恐怕我回答不了你
Because it hasn't happened yet?
因为事情还没发生吗?
Put that down.
把它放下
I just want to see what's written.
我只是想看看里面到底写了什么
Hey, I thought we were friends.
我还以为我们是朋友了呢
All right, John, enough small talk.
行了 约翰 我没工夫跟你闲扯
But since this is not going to end well for you,
既然你今天表现得不是很好
I think we should just say goodbye here.
我们最好还是就此作别吧
What about our deal?
那我们的交易呢?
I have you and the time machine.
现在你也来了 时光机我也有了
Something tells me Wells isn't far behind.
我有预感 威尔斯肯定马上也要来了
Take him to the basement.
把他带到地下室去
Down the stairs.
下楼
I am tempted to comment on the irony of the situation.
我真是忍♥不住想对当前这个讽刺的局面评头论足一番
Where is H.G.?
H.G.在哪儿?
Nearby, I assume.
附近吧 我猜
Are you coming?
跟不跟我走?
This way.
这边
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
I'm gonna stop that crazy woman from doing
不管这个疯狂的女人要做什么
whatever she's doing.
我都得阻止她
So, this was your plan.
这就是你的计划咯
I knew you were up to something, John, but hero?
我知道你来肯定是有目的的 约翰 不过居然是要做英雄?
That's not you.
这角色可不太适合你
Oh, no hero here, Brooke.
布鲁克 这儿可没什么英雄
Just a man who stayed too long at the party.
有的只是个在聚会中待了太久 想出来透透气的男人
Oh, where is it that you want to go?
那你想去哪儿呢?
Anywhere but here.
除了这儿哪儿都行
Vanessa, this is it, I'm afraid.
瓦内萨 恐怕我们今天就到此为止了
You might want to run right about now.
想逃跑的话 就趁现在
Aah!
啊
Shh, shh.
嘘
Don't move.
不许动
Look, please don't hurt her. It's me you want.
不要伤害她 我才是你要找的人
Move.
向前走
Well done, Alex.
干得漂亮 亚历克斯
H.G.
H.G.
Brooke will want to see them right away.
布鲁克现在就要见他们
We need to find Vanessa.
我们得找到瓦内萨
She's with John.
她和约翰在一起
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表