剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
What are you doing here?
你在这里干吗呢?
You seem frightened.
你看起来很害怕啊
You've cornered me.
你已经把我逼到死路上了
What do you expect?
你想要什么?
Oh. Well, an explanation would be nice.
可以先跟我解释一下
After everything he did to you, after he lied to you...
他对你做了那种事 撒了那么多谎之后
...how can you still trust him?
你居然还能相信他?
Don't do this.
别这样
Where is he?
他在哪儿?
This is not about H.G. Or me.
这和H.G.或者我都没有关系
This is about the serum.
重点是血清
You need to stop.
你要停手
I know you're mad at me. "Mad"?
我知道你在生我的气 生气?
No, I'm -- I'm not mad.
不 我没有生气
I'm gonna tear you apart.
我要手撕了你
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
I'm fine, I'm fine. Are you all right?
我还好 你没事吧?
Did he hurt you? I'm fine. He didn't get to me.
他有伤到你吗? 我很好 他还没碰到我
We have to warn Vanessa.
我们得警告瓦内萨
Right.
对
Were you able to wipe Brooke's laptop?
你们删掉布鲁克笔记本电脑上的资料了吗?
Yes, but you have to get out of the townhouse.
删完了 但是你们要赶紧离开那里
Brooke is on her way over.
布鲁克在回去的路上了
We're leaving now.
我们现在就离开
Are we good here? All finished.
我们这边完成了吗? 搞定了
Good. Let's go.
很好 走吧
We have to leave. They're on their way back.
我们得走了 他们在回来的路上了
I can't find the journal.
我还是没找到日记
Where else could it be?
还能放哪儿了呢?
I'll keep looking. You go. Get out of here.
我继续找 你先走吧 赶紧离开
I'll be right behind you.
我一会儿就能跟上你们
No. I'll help.
不 我帮你找吧
You should go.
你该离开了
Griffin.
格里芬
Go.
走吧
Go. Get out of here.
走吧 离开这里
Oh, God, she's really bleeding.
天哪 她流了好多血啊
Take her somewhere safe. I'm going after Brooke.
带她去个安全的地方 我去追布鲁克
I'll make sure she gets help.
我会照顾好她的
Brooke.
布鲁克
I should've just let you die the first time.
我当时就不该让你活过来
Where's the journal?
日记在哪儿?
I don't know.
我不知道
Liar.
骗子
It's the only thing you have left.
这是你手里唯一留下来的东西了
It's the only reason you came back.
也是你回到这儿的原因
What are you gonna do, burn the place down?
你要做什么 把这里烧掉吗?
Fitting, isn't it?
死得其所啊 不是吗?
Wait.
等等
Okay, you win.
好 你赢了
Goodbye, Griffin.
再见了 格里芬
Get out of my way.
让开
No.
不
Utopia doesn't exist, Wells.
乌托邦已经不存在了 威尔斯
It never did, and it never will.
过去没有 将来也不会有
Wells, get the journal!
威尔斯 快拿日记!
No!
不要!
Don't!
不要!
No!
不
No, no, no, no!
不要不要
No!
不
No. No.
不
No, no, no.
不
Wells, go!
威尔斯 快走!
Now!
现在!
I'm so sorry, Vanessa.
对不起 瓦内萨
Griffin died to destroy the serum.
格里芬是为了摧毁血清而死的
Yes. Project Utopia is no more.
是的 乌托邦计划再也不会存在了
And Brooke and John?
布鲁克和约翰呢?
They're still out there.
他们还逍遥法外
But we will find them.
我们会找到他们的
I want this to be over.
我想让这一切都结束
It's time for this to be over.
是时候该结束了
Yes.
是的
The three-alarm fire
这场三♥级♥大火
ripped through this townhouse behind me earlier tonight,
今天傍晚烧毁了我身后的这栋建筑
spreading rapidly and threatening nearby residences.
火势迅速蔓延并威胁到了周围的居民
So far, we can confirm that Griffin Monroe died in the fire.
我们已经确认格里芬·门罗在这场大火中丧生
Mr. Monroe was running for the 28th District's Senate spot
格里芬先生前正在竞选28区的参议员
and was widely considered a shoo-in,
并且还是最有希望的候选人
but saw a steady drop in polls in recent months.
但是最近几个月的 他的民调口碑一直在下跌
His campaign office de--
他的竞选办公室
Let me help you with that.
我来帮你吧
You know this isn't over.
这一切并没有完蛋
We can recreate the serum.
我们还可以重制血清的
You can't be serious?
你没开玩笑吧?
All we need is your blood and your DNA.
只要有你的血液和DNA就可以
Everything else can be replicated.
其它一切都是可以重做的
Don't sell me a dog.
你可别忽悠我了
John, this is...
约翰 这次...
This is just a setback.
只不过是一点小挫折而已
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
This is over.
一切都结束了
I'm not a rich woman.
我可不是富婆
I don't care.
我不在乎
There are plenty of other ways to make money.
我有的是赚钱的方法
And I'm not playing your little games anymore.
我也没心情再陪你玩游戏了
Your way failed,
你已经失败了
so now we do things my way --
现在要按我的方式来
and we start by destroying Wells.
我们要先毁掉威尔斯
Do you understand?
明白了吗?
Do you understand?!
你明白了吗?!
Yes. Yes, of course.
是 是 明白了
Then we're clear. Project Utopia is over.
我们都明白了 乌托邦计划已经彻底完蛋了
Yeah. It's over.
是的 完蛋了
Good.
很好
It's unbelievable.
真是难以置信
I'm putting my trust in you, showing you this,
我是因为信任你才给你看时光机
telling you the truth.
告诉你真♥相♥的
Who would I tell?
我还能告诉谁啊?
Who would believe me?
谁会相信我呢?
The DoD cut my budget
国防部已经砍了我的预算
because they thought my theories were a waste of time.
因为他们觉得我的那些理论是在浪费时间
You're not tempted to run back, try and prove your theories?
你不准备重启实验来证实你的理论吗?
The DoD would not know what to do with this information.
国防部就算知道了 也照样不懂要如何处理
How's your wound?
你的伤严重吗?
I'll live.
不致命
So, aren't you worried?
你就不担心吗?
About what?
担心什么?
You destroyed Project Utopia and restored the time line,
你摧毁了乌托邦计划 改变了时间线
but what about next time?
那要是有下次呢?
As long as the time machine exists,
只要时光机还存在
don't you risk doing this again, or worse?
岂不是有一切重来的风险?
Yes. There's a matter of unfinished business.
是的 我还有很多事情没有完成
I have to stop John.
我要阻止约翰
I'll help you stop him.
我会帮你的
Forgive my suspicions, but...
我可能是太多疑了 但是
why would you help me?
你为什么要帮我呢?
There are some of us out there who believe in your Utopia.
在这个世界上是有人相信你的乌托邦的
Good does exist in this world.
善良在这个世上也是存在的
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表