剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
My name is H.G. Wells.
我是H.G.威尔斯
My friend John is Jack the Ripper.
我的朋友约翰是开膛手杰克
He's escaped from 1♥8♥9♥3 in my time machine,
他搭乘我的时光机从1♥8♥9♥3年逃走了
and I am the only one who can catch him.
我是唯一一个可以抓住他的人
Henry Ayers... mother, Pauline.
亨利·艾尔斯 母亲是波林
Father...
父亲...
John Stevenson.
是约翰·史蒂文森
Henry!
亨利!
John's gone back to Paris to save his son's life.
约翰回到巴黎是为了救他的儿子
I've developed an enhancement drug
我根据他的基因构造
from his own genetic makeup.
研制出了增强剂
900 pounds means he has...
九百磅意味着他有...
He has the strength of six men.
能抵六个男性的力量
Dr. Meyers, what can you tell me?
迈耶斯博士 你能告诉我些什么?
Your father was a brilliant scientist,
你的父亲是个聪明的科学家
but he didn't do the original research.
但最原始的研究并不是他做的
There was no name on the files other than "Utopia."
在文件上除了"乌托邦"没有别的名字了
There's still time to stop it all if Vanessa...
我们还有时间阻止这一切 要是瓦内萨...
But her family destroyed ours. Don't forget that.
是她的家人毁了我们一家 你可别忘了
Henry! Henry!
亨利!亨利!
H.G., wake up! Help him!
H.G.醒醒!快帮帮他!
Why would I? Help me get him to the time machine.
我为什么要帮他? 帮我把他带上时光机
I am not going back. Please.
我并不准备回去 求你了
You really should let me get up.
你真的应该让我起床了
No, you need to rest.
不 你需要休息
What I need is a kiss.
我只需要一个吻
Come in.
请进
You look much better. How are you feeling?
你看上去好多了嘛 感觉如何?
Sore, but alive, thanks to you, Jane,
浑身酸疼 但还活着 真的是要谢谢你 简
and...John, it seems.
好像还得感谢约翰吧
The man is full of surprises.
那个男人的身上总是充满惊喜
But I have another one for you.
不够我有另一个惊喜给你
Project Utopia
乌托邦项目
So you know what it is?
你知道这是什么了?
No, but I went to visit an old colleague of my father's,
还不知道 我去拜访了我父亲的一个老同事
and he said that this was all the research
他说这是我父亲之前用来
my father used to build Anders Enterprises,
建立安德斯公♥司♥的研究
except it wasn't his.
不过这不是他的研究
He stole it from another scientist.
是他从另一个科学家那里偷来的
Who was the other scientist? I don't know.
另一个科学家是谁? 我还不知道
His name isn't in any of the files,
所有文件里都找不到他的名字
but look whose name is.
不过你看看这是谁
John Stevenson?
约翰·史蒂文森?
Project Utopia's about John? How is that possible?
乌托邦项目是关于约翰的?这怎么可能呢?
There's bloodwork and a genome code of some sort.
文件里血液测试和某种基因组的代码
This file is dated 1980.
这份文件是1980年的
John has never been to 1980.
约翰从没去过1980年啊
Not yet, anyway.
暂时还没去过
Maybe the project hasn't even happened yet.
也许这个项目目前还没有发生
Either way, there are people in this time period
不管是什么情况 肯定有这个时代的人
who know about it.
对这件事有所了解
I found my father's colleague dead after we spoke.
我父亲的老同事跟我谈过话之后就死了
Oh, God.
我的天哪
They ruled it heart failure.
尸检结果是心脏衰竭
The timing is suspicious.
死亡时间很可疑
How do we find out who created Utopia?
我们怎么能查出使谁创造了乌托邦呢?
What it means?
它意味着什么?
Why don't we start with John?
我们先从约翰开始查起?
Perhaps he can tell us something.
或许能从他嘴里套出一些线索
We have John locked in the spare room.
我们把约翰关在一个单独的房♥间里
And we've removed anything sharp or dangerous.
挪走了所有尖锐或者危险的东西
He's been cuffed and chained to the wall.
给他戴了手铐 人绑在墙上
So don't go beyond the chair,
只要你不越过椅子
and you'll stay out of his reach.
他就碰不到你
If you need us, holler.
如果需要我们的话 就大声喊
See you're alive and well.
看来你活的挺好啊
Yes.
是的
Thank you.
谢谢你
No, thank you...
不 谢谢你...
for rewarding my good behavior so handsomely.
基于我良好的表现 给我了这么棒的嘉奖
There's something urgent that I must discuss with you.
我有些十分紧急的事情必须要和你讨论一下
Take these chains off first.
那先把这些锁链拆了
One act of decency cannot undo your sins.
一次正派的表现并不能掩盖你的罪恶
I saved your life!
我救了你一命!
You want my help?
你需要我的帮助?
Go to hell.
下地狱去吧
To await your arrival, no doubt.
等你去了 我自然会去
Why did you save my life, John?
你为什么救我 约翰?
Why not let me die?
为什么不放任我死去呢?
'Cause we were friends once.
因为我们曾经是朋友
We still are.
我们现在还是
But you can't get past the disappointment
但是你不能抛弃你那过时的观念
of your failed ideology to accept that.
放下失望 接受这个事实
I'm well aware of my disappointment, John.
我对我的失望有很清晰的认知 约翰
I'm staring at it.
我正盯着它呢
You're also staring at the man who saved your life.
你也正盯着一个救了你一命的人
Obviously.
毋庸置疑
Because you need me
你要是还想坐时光机
alive as your ticket to the time machine.
就需要我活着
Or is it something else?
还是你有别的原因?
This isn't one of our chess matches.
这又不是在下国际象棋
There's no need to sacrifice my rook for your knight.
没必要为了你的骑士牺牲我的车
I always did fall for that move.
我以前总是会走这一步棋的
Because you have a perception problem.
那是因为你的理解有问题
To you, everything is left and right,
对你来说 所有的事情非左即右
good or bad,
非好即坏
black or white.
黑白分明
This world isn't so rigid.
这个世界没那么严谨
It's a nasty
这是一个肮脏的
messy place.
混乱的地方
And to survive,
为了生存
you must be willing to soil your hands,
你必须要自愿玷污自己的双手
take advantage when need be.
在合适的时候占得先机
What about when someone takes advantage of you?
要是有人占你的便宜呢?
I'm not sure I follow.
我没听懂
We have discovered that someone is conducting medical research
我们发现有人在依据你的DNA数据
based on your DNA, and we don't know who,
进行医疗研究 但还不知道是谁
but it's part of a Project Utopia.
这是乌托邦项目的一部分
Have you heard that name before?
你之前听说过这个名字吗?
Utopia?
乌托邦?
Sounds like something you would make up.
听上去像是你编出来的名字呢
I can assure you, it isn't.
我可以向你保证 是真的
John, there are people out there who know about us.
约翰 有人知道我们的存在
Wait... come to think of it,
等等…我仔细想了想
I did encounter someone with a medical interest in me
几天前 我确实遇到这个一个
oh, a few days ago.
在医学上对我有兴趣的人
You know what else they want?
你知道他们还想要什么吗?
Your time machine.
你的时光机
Do hope it's in a safe place.
把你的时光机放在安全的地方保护起来吧
Who is it, John? Tell me.
是谁?约翰 告诉我
You know I can't do that.
你知道我不能给你打开
It appears we have a bit of a stalemate, old friend.
看来我们陷入了僵局咯 老朋友
You want information, I want my freedom.
你想要信息 而我想要自♥由♥
Who shall bend first, I wonder?
我想知道 谁会先屈服呢?
The people behind this...
在背后操纵这些事的人…
they're very dangerous, perhaps more dangerous than you.
他们非常危险 也许比你还要危险
I'm fully aware of how dangerous they are.
我很清楚他们有多危险
But I assure you,
但是我向你保证
there is no one here more dangerous than me.
没有人会比我更危险的
You feel okay?
你感觉怎么样?
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表