剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
我是H·G·威尔斯
My name is H.G. Wells.
我发现我朋友约翰是开膛手杰克
I discovered my friend John is the Jack the Ripper.
他乘坐我的时光机从1♥8♥9♥3年逃走
He's escaped from 1♥8♥9♥3 in my time machine,
我是唯一能抓住他的人
and I am the only one who can catch him.
我必须把你交给苏格兰场
I'm obliged to take you back to Scotland Yard.
我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我还没在这个时代♥开♥始呢
I've yet to begin in this age.
简·沃克 馆长助理
Jane Walker, assistant curator.
讲真 你到底是谁
So, really, who are you?
你肯定不会相信我的
I'm certain you won't believe the answer to that question.
如果我能证明我说的是事实呢
What if I can prove to you that I'm telling the truth?
你真是H·G·威尔斯吗
Are you really H.G. Wells?
如假包换
Flesh and blood.
简·沃克 我觉得你 非常特别
I find you, Jane Walker, particularly special.
我该去找我朋友了
I really must find my friend.
他在伦敦杀了很多女子
He's killed many women in London,
现在他又杀人了 他想要那钥匙 这把钥匙
And now he's killed again. He wants the key -- this key.
你不属于这个时代
You don't belong in this time.
开枪 开枪啊
Do it. Do it!
简 简
Jane. Jane.
你好 威尔斯先生
Hello, Mr. Wells.
我是瓦妮莎 我是你的曾曾孙女
I'm Vanessa. I'm your great-great-granddaughter.
我怎么可能和你有血缘关系
How can I possibly be related to you?
我从没见过你
I've never met you before in my life.
但我见过你
But I've met you in my life.
不可能
That's impossible.
时间旅行也不可能 但你却在这
So is time travel, but here you are.
我得找到约翰 他会杀了她的
I have to find John. He will kill her.
要杀早杀了
He would have done that already.
他想要某种东西
He wants something.
是什么 威尔斯先生 是钥匙吗
What is it, Mr. Wells? Is it the key?
你怎么知道钥匙的
How do you know about the key?
拜托
Please.
他们已经走了
They're gone.
跟我来我会帮你找到他们
Come with me and I will help you find them.
你们干什么
What are you doing?
-别跑 -放开我
- Stop. - Get off me.
放开我 你不能这么做
Get off me! You can't do this.
-回来 -住手 住手
- Get back here. - Wait, stop it. Stop.
他会杀了她的
He will kill her.
我必须找到简
I must find Jane.
两世奇人
第一季第二集
瓦妮莎马上就来见你
Vanessa will be right with you.
你说你会帮我找到简 怎么找
You said you would help me find Jane. How?
-你受伤了 你该坐下 -不 我没事
- You've been hurt. You should sit down. - No, no, I'm fine.
我现在只关心简
Jane is all I care about right now.
让我看看
Please, let me look at that.
我们在浪费时间
We are wasting time.
你要是死了你什么都做不了
You can't do anything if you bleed to death.
让我帮你
Let me help you.
感染了就不好了
You don't want this to get infected.
搜了简·沃克的公♥寓♥
Searched Jane Walker's apartment.
拿到了她的笔记本 包和手♥机♥
I have her laptop, purse, and cellphone.
还有你的东西
And your things.
为什么要拿她的东西
Why do you have her belongings?
他会联♥系♥你的
He'll want to make contact.
这是他最简单的途径
This will be his easiest route.
你找到钥匙了吗
Did you find the key?
没
No.
在我手里
It's in my possession.
我会一直保管它
Where it will stay.
这能控制时光机
And that controls the time machine?
这能控制拥有时光机的人
It controls who has the time machine.
处于安全考虑我设计了这个
I designed it for safety.
机器总会回到每次旅行的出发日期
The machine always returns to the starting date of each voyage
除非你有这钥匙去超驰控制它
unless you have this key to override it.
所以如果他把钥匙插在时光机里
So if he gets the key in the time machine,
他就可以去任何地方杀任何人
he can go anywhere and kill anyone.
我就永远也找不到他了
And I will never be able to find him.
时光机安全吗
Is the time machine safe?
在博物馆里 有人看管
It's being guarded at the museum.
拜托 他会杀了她的
Please, he will kill her.
不会 只要他想要钥匙就不会
No, not if he wants the key.
你怎么认识我的
How do you know me?
你说我们有血缘关系 怎么可能
You said that we were related. How is that possible?
我还指望你知道答案呢
I was hoping you might have some answers.
我查过我的家谱 没找到遗传联♥系♥
I've traced my genealogy, but I can't find a genetic connection.
你说我们以前见过
You said that we've met before.
我大一的时候 我正在校园里走
My freshman year in college, I was walking on campus.
你喘着气跑过来
You came running up to me, out of breath, in a hurry,
说你是H·G·威尔斯
and said that you were H.G. Wells.
我以为你疯了
I thought you were crazy.
整件事听上去都很疯狂
The whole thing sounds crazy.
但接着你说你是我的曾曾祖父
But then you said you were my great-great-grandfather.
很疯狂 你叽里咕噜说了一堆
It was insane. You were rambling.
你跟我说了时光机 开膛手杰克
You told me about the time machine, Jack the Ripper.
你提到了钥匙和一个女人有危险
You spoke of the key and a woman in danger.
这一切都没有任何道理
None of this makes any sense.
我是这么跟他说的
That's what I said.
然后你给了我一封信
Then you handed me a letter.
你说这能让我找到时光机
You said for me to find the time machine.
我给你写了封信
I wrote you a letter?
不 你给你自己写了封信
No, you wrote you a letter.
你知道你也不会相信自己
You knew you wouldn't believe you either.
这是我的笔迹
It's my handwriting.
是真的 H.G. 别犯傻 相信它
H.G.
"是真的 H.G. 别犯傻
"It's true, H.G., don't be daft.
相信它
Believe it.
H.G."
H.G."
我写了这封信 但是
I wrote this, but...
这个符号♥ 是什么意思
This symbol, what does it mean?
我查过了 但是并没有相关的记录
I've researched it, but there's no record of it.
我为什么不多写点
Why didn't I write more?
约翰把简带到哪去了
And where did John take Jane?
要是写了细节就好了
Details would be very handy right now.
我得找到她
I have to find her.
别担心 我们会找到她的
Don't worry, we will.
去哪啊 亲爱的
Going somewhere, dear?
坐回去 好吗
Sit you back down over here, shall we?
你个暴躁的小婊♥子♥
You feisty little bugger.
对了
Right.
你的手♥机♥号♥码是多少
What is your telephone number?
干什么
Why?
因为我要和你的新情郎聊一聊
Because I need to have a little chat with your new beau.
我没
I don't...
赫伯特·乔治·威尔斯 记得他吗
Herbert George Wells, remember him?
他有我想要的东西
He has something that I want,
而我有他想要的东西
and I have something that he wants.
给我你的手♥机♥号♥码
I need your telephone number.
你怎么知道他拿着我的手♥机♥
How do you know he has my phone?
他很天真 也很可悲
Well, he's naive and pathetic.
但他不蠢 你的手♥机♥号♥
He's not stupid. Your number.
我不会帮你的
I'm not gonna help you.
就知道你可能会这么说
Thought that's what you might say.
来见见我们亲切的女房♥东
I'd like you to meet our very gracious hostess,
朱莉娅·米尔顿 她的朋友叫她小朱
Julia Milton. Her friends call her Jules.
28岁 单身 来自弗吉尼亚州的里士满
28, single, from Richmond, Virginia,
现在在梅西百货公♥司♥做时尚顾问
currently working as a fashion consultant with Macy's
年薪达到惊人的16万5千美元
where she makes a staggering $165,000 a year.
是不是很疯狂
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表