剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
further destabilization of the fourth dimension.
你把时光机同步到约翰最初离开的时间
You'll sync the time machine to John's first jump
然后送我回来到实际时间
and send me back in real time?
没问题
You got it.
约翰早上6点到达巴黎
John landed in Paris at 6:00 a.m.
已经过了两小时17分钟
Exactly 2 hours and 17 minutes have passed since then.
因此我要8点17到
Therefore, I will arrive at 8:17
有大概三小时可阻止他
and have approximately three hours to stop him.
时间够吗
Will that be enough time?
亨利的公♥寓♥就在皇家陆军医院那条街上
Henry's flat was just down the street from the RAC hospital.
希望他没有在出征
My hope is that he didn't venture too far
前几个小时跑太远
in the hours before his deployment.
简
Jane.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我不能拿她生命冒险
I can't risk her life.
她会明白的
She will realize that.
拿着 我给你搞来了这个
Here, I was able to track this down for you.
这用来干什么
What is this for?
防身
Protection.
1915半自动手♥枪♥ 已上膛
It's a 1915 semiautomatic, fully loaded.
我不想带枪
I am not comfortable taking a gun.
我反对暴♥力♥
Violence is not the option.
那就用这个去阻止暴♥力♥
Well, then, use this to prevent it.
明知不可取还是带上了
Against all better judgment.
等等
Wait.
你想我什么时候把时光机送回去
When do you want me to send the machine back for you?
中午12点
12:00 noon.
那个时候 我已经完成了我的任务
By then, I will have accomplished my mission...
也可能彻底失败 一切都消失殆尽
or failed miserably, and all will be lost.
给 先生
谢谢
你好
你好
要来点什么
有上等西拉红酒吗
有的
伦敦人
Londoner.
我口音有这么糟吗
Is my accent that dreadful?
我刚从陆军医院过来
I was just down at the Army hospital,
他们说很多医生轮完班后
and they said this is where many of the doctors
都会来这
come after their shifts.
很快就不会来了
Not for very much longer.
英军朝北行进
The Brits are moving north
在圣康坦和德军作战
to fight the Germans at Saint Quentin.
你认识一个叫
You don't happen to know a doctor
亨利·艾尔斯的医生吗
by the name of Henry Ayers, do you?
我是他的老友
I'm an old friend.
我想在他离开巴黎前和他见上一面
I was hoping to bump into him before he left Paris.
亨利·艾尔斯
Henry Ayers, huh?
你和那个无赖是朋友
You're friends with that scoundrel?
所以说他有点坏 是吗
So I take it he's a bit sinister, yeah?
我可以跟你讲些故事
Oh, I could tell you some stories.
玛格
Margot!
亨利 亲爱的
Henry, my love!
上路前最后喝一杯
How about one last drink for the road?
小心点 他会骗你给他买♥♥单
Careful, he'll sucker you into paying for the round.
我是玛格 我是这个幸运家伙的未婚妻
I'm Margot, by the way. I am this lucky bloke's fiancée.
亨利·艾尔斯 很高兴认识你
Henry Ayers. Pleased to meet you.
约翰
John.
别失礼 你不认识你朋友吗
Well, don't be rude. You don't recognize your friend?
没事
It's quite all right.
我长着一张大众脸
I am cursed with a familiar face.
而我过目不忘
And I'm cursed to never forget them.
你确定我们见过吗
Are you sure we've met?
老实说 没有 我们没见过
In all truth, no. No, we've not met.
不过我来找你
But I've come to find you
是因为我以前认识你母亲 宝琳·艾尔斯
because I used to know your mother, Pauline Ayers.
真想不到
I'll be damned.
他去见他儿子了
He actually went to see his son.
你知道他会去1918年的巴黎吗
You knew he'd go to 1918 Paris?
我知道他有个儿子在巴黎 死于1918年
I knew he had a son in Paris who dies in 1918.
我没想到他真会去
I didn't think he'd actually go.
为什么约翰会在意有个儿子
Why would John care about having a son?
他是心理变♥态♥的自恋狂
He's a psychopathic narcissist.
以他的形象创造出来的东西
Something was created in his image.
他的自尊心
His ego...
驱使他一定要去找到
...must seek it out.
好痛
That hurts.
你应该打赢他的
You should have won the fight.
他有刀
He had a knife.
他玩阴招
He didn't play fair.
你干什么
What are you doing?
这个方法对新鲜伤口更有效
This treatment is more effective on a fresh wound.
什么方法 拜托 布鲁克
What treatment? Aah, Brooke, come on!
你可以麻醉我的
You -- You could have numbed me.
没错
I could have.
真皮组织
Dermis tissue.
实验室里干细胞培养出来的
Lab-grown from stem cells.
什么情况
What the hell?
这是爸爸的研究
This is Dad's research.
初级版本 是的
A basic version of it, yes.
注射激活了周围皮肤细胞的
The injection activates the transfer of genetic code
遗传密♥码♥向未分化组织的迁移
from the surrounding skin cells to the undifferentiated tissue.
我们可以在伊♥拉♥克♥使用这个
We could have used this in Iraq.
很快 每个士兵
Well, pretty soon, every soldier
就能在包里携带这个了
will be carrying it in their pocket.
如果这是初级版本
So if that's the basic version,
你对爸爸的研究还做了什么
what else are you doing with Dad's research?
看啊
Well, look at that.
格里芬对自己之外的事物产生了兴趣
Griffin's interested in something other than himself.
我是认真的
No, I'm serious.
你在研究什么
What's going on down here?
你想见见我的病人之一吗
Would you like to meet one of my patients?
尼克 这是我哥哥 格里芬
Nick, this is my brother, Griffin.
你不介意给他展示下吧
You don't mind showing off for him, do you?
不介意
Not at all.
这是测量他握力的吗
Does that measure his grip strength?
是的
Yep.
你准备好就可以开始
Whenever you're ready.
怎么可能
That's impossible.
我从他的基因构造里开♥发♥出了一种强化药
I've developed an enhancement drug from his own genetic makeup.
这数字肯定有问题
That number can't be right.
900磅意味着他有
900 pounds means he has --
六个男人的力量
The strength of six men.
而他的心率却还不到150
And his heart isn't even up to 150.
-谢谢你 尼克 -客气 布鲁克
- Thank you, Nick. - Anytime, Brooke.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
你现在在做的合法吗
Is this even legal, what you're doing --
在人类身上试验
experimenting on humans?
临床试验 完全合法 且有合同
Clinical trials. Completely legal and contracted.
这最好是合法的 而不是像咱爸所做的那样
This better be on the up-and-up, not like what Dad did.
这可能对我们不利
This could be bad for us.
你是说对你和你的政♥治♥事业不利吧
You mean bad for you and your political career?
乌托邦计划什么情况
What's going on with Project Utopia?
瓦妮莎在查
Vanessa's looking into it.
目前为止没有任何发现
So far, nothing.
确保她永远没有任何发现
Make sure it stays that way.
我们是在做对的事吗
Are we doing the right thing here?
还来得及停止一切
There's still time to stop it all.
要是瓦妮莎发现我参与了
If Vanessa finds out I'm involved --
我知道你在乎瓦妮莎
I know you care about Vanessa.
你花了这么长时间接近她
You spent all this time getting close to her.
很自然的事
It's only natural.
但她的家人毁了我们的家人
But her family destroyed ours.
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表