剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
To get what I came for.
去拿我这次来要拿的东西
What about the rest of Cedric's files?
剩下的那些塞德里克的文件怎么办?
It's all evidence.
这些都是证据啊
You get the files. They figured us out.
你去拿文件 他们已经发现我们的身份了
We have to move now.
我们得赶紧行动了
Robert Holland stole research from Dr. Monroe?
罗伯特·霍兰德从门罗医生那里偷走了研究成果?
Dr. Monroe died years ago.
门罗医生已经去世很多年了
And now Brooke is continuing her father's research.
现在是布鲁克在继续他父亲的研究
Why are they doing this?
他们为什么要这么做?
Griffin and I have been together for over two years.
格里芬已经和我在一起两年多了
This would mean that it's all been a lie.
这就意味着这一切一直都是谎言
No, there has to be another explanation.
不 一定有其他的原因
Vanessa, wait.
瓦内萨 等等
Where are they?
他们去哪儿了?
The time machine -- we have to stop them.
时光机!我们得阻止他们
Vanessa, I'm so sorry.
瓦内萨 很抱歉
It's okay.
没关系
Go. Go check the time machine.
快去 去检查时光机
Vanessa, wait. They are very dangerous.
瓦内萨 等等 他们非常危险
No, go. I'll get Doug. Go find them.
不 快去 我去找道格 你们去找他们
Checked the basement, no sign of Stevenson.
地下室检查过了 没有找到史蒂文森
He's here somewhere.
他就在这里
Search the first floor and meet me upstairs.
去检查一下一楼 然后到楼上来找我
Alex? Cut the power.
亚历克斯?切断电源
Doug?
道格?
He has a pulse.
他还有心跳
What is that?
这是什么?
A tranquilizer dart. We have to go.
麻醉镖 我们得赶紧走
H.G.?
H.G.?
Where are you?
你在哪儿?
Move.
往前走
What is that?
那是什么?
Emergency generator.
应急发电机启动了
What's going on out there?
外面怎么了?
They want the time machine.
他们想要得到时光机
Who does?
谁想要?
Griffin and his sister Brooke.
格里芬和他妹妹布鲁克
Oh, Brooke Monroe -- she wants more than that.
布鲁克·门罗 她想要的可不止这些呢
This one's locked and steel-plated.
这个房♥间上了锁 还包了钢板
He must be in there.
他一定就在里面
They know we're here.
他们知道我们在这儿了
Jane.
简
Give me the keys.
把钥匙给我
You know I can't do that.
你知道我不能这么做的
They will not hesitate to kill you.
他们会毫不犹豫地杀了你的
Neither would you.
你也逃不出去
Get under the bed.
躲到床下去
What?
什么?
You heard me -- get under the bed.
你听到我说的了 躲到床下去
Jane.
简
You have to trust me now, Jane.
你现在必须要相信我 简
Hello, John.
你好呀 约翰
Oh, hello again, Brooke.
又见面了呢 布鲁克
So nice to see you.
能见到你真好
It's good to see you, as well.
再一次见到你我也很高兴
What are two here for?
你们俩来这儿做什么呢?
Project Utopia?
为了乌托邦项目来的吗?
So you know about that.
你已经知道了呢
Well, I know that you tied me up
我知道你把我绑了起来
and took my blood, my DNA, and God knows what else.
抽了我的血 DNA 谁知道还测了什么
We don't have time for this. Nick.
我们可没时间聊闲天了 尼克
See you brought your friend.
看来你还带了朋友嘛
So, where to next?
接下来去哪儿呢?
Anywhere but here, surely.
当然了 只要不在这儿待着就行
Let's go.
我们走
So what do you have lined up for me this time around?
这次你为我准备了点儿什么呢?
Some more leather straps and chains?
更多的皮带和锁链吗?
You'll see.
你会知道的
Good, we're all together.
很好 人现在都齐了
Hello, Mr. Wells.
你好啊 威尔斯先生
Now, if you'll just follow me to the time machine.
现在请你们跟着我去时光机那里
I think not.
我不去
Then I'll have to kill you.
那我就得杀了你了
I think not.
我可不这么认为
You've gone through a lot of trouble not to kill us.
你为了不杀掉我们 可是大费周章呢
He makes a good point.
他说的很有道理呢
All right, enough.
够了
Let's go.
我们走
And here we are, H.G.
又见面了 H.G.
another stalemate.
又一个僵局
Unless you want to move your rook.
这次你该动一下你的车了吧
Alex, the time machine.
亚历克斯 去时光机那儿
Well, suppose we're even now.
看来这下我们扯平了
He's alive.
他还活着
Brooke is going to try to take the time machine.
布鲁克肯定想带走时光机
Well, we can't let her do that.
我们可不能让她这么做啊
You'll help me stop her?
你会帮我阻止她吗?
I'll do more than that.
我还能帮你做更多
John.
约翰
He's waking up.
他已经在苏醒了
That's impossible.
不可能啊
Go. Stop Brooke.
快去 去阻止布鲁克
John, I can't allow you to kill this man.
约翰 我不能允许你杀掉这个人
You're really concerned for him?
你还在这儿担心起他来了?
You must be joking.
你逗我呢
Meet me in the ballroom.
我们在宴会厅见
Wait.
等下
How do I know I can trust you?
我怎么知道我可以信任你呢?
You don't.
你不知道
Doug?
道格?
Doug?
道格?
Anyone?
有人吗?
Vanessa.
瓦内萨
This has just gotten out of control.
事情有点失控
I didn't want things to go this far.
我也不想变成这样的
You're looking for the files.
你是在找文件
My father's life was stolen from him.
我父亲的文件当初是被人偷走的
He died in disgrace.
他在耻辱中死去
Project Utopia was his.
乌托邦项目本来就是他的
How can you blame me
你怎么可以因为
for something my father did 30 years ago?
我父亲三十年前做的事情而责怪我呢?
Sweetheart, I am not blaming you.
甜心 我没有责怪你呀
But it's time to make things right.
不过是时候拨乱反正了
Now, where are the files?
文件在哪儿呢?
I give them to you, then what?
我给你文件 然后呢?
When Brooke gets the time machine,
等布鲁克找到时光机
H.G. Wells, and John Stevenson, I'm done.
H.G.威尔斯和约翰·史蒂文森 我的任务就完成了
Then you and I can go back to our lives.
你我就可以回到过去的生活了
You're insane.
你疯了
I'm not giving you anything,
我什么都不会给你的
and you're not taking the time machine.
也不会让你带走时光机的
I really do love you, Vanessa.
我真的很爱你 瓦内萨
Griffin.
格里芬
That's why this is so hard to do.
让我做这种事真的很艰难
Shh, shh. Vanessa, come on.
嘘 瓦内萨 过来
I'm sorry.
对不起
Go to hell.
下地狱吧你
Griffin! Griffin! Open the door!
格里芬!格里芬!开门!
They must have changed the passcode.
他们肯定把密♥码♥改了
Door's been reinforced.
门也重新加固过了
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表