剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
Please don't hurt anyone.
我对你手下留情了一次 简
I granted you life once, Jane,
因为我对你日益增长的迷恋
due to my growing affection for you,
但是不会再有下次了
but it won't happen again.
俗话说
You know how the saying goes --
进一步 退两步
one step forward, two steps back.
在我再次杀人之前你有12个小时时间
You have 12 hours before I kill again.
计时开始
The clock starts now.
可我不能
But I can't j--
约翰
John?
约翰
John?
HG 简 这位是马丁·斯科特
H.G., Jane, this is Martin Scott.
他在我公♥司♥的创新部工作
He works in the innovation division at my company.
斯科特先生
Mr. Scott.
我让瓦妮莎去找人帮我解惑
I asked Vanessa to find someone to assist me in navigating
一些21世纪科技的微妙难解之处
some of the, uh, finer points of 21st-century technology.
威尔斯先生 我主修理论物理和
Mr. Wells, my background is in theoretical physics
量子力学
and quantum mechanics.
认识你是我莫大的荣幸 先生
It is a mind-blowing honor to meet you, sir.
我看过你写的每一本书
I've read every book you've written
以及根据你的书改编的每一部电影
and seen every movie based on your work,
我最喜欢的是《隐形人》
my favorite being "The Invisible Man" --
1933年克劳德·雷恩斯演的版本
the Claude Rains 1933 version.
电影 你指活动图像吗
Movies, as in moving pictures?
在你的时代 是活动电影放映机
In your time, it was a kinetoscope cinematic device.
自那以后这得到了很大的发展
Ah. ?It's evolved a lot since then.
安德斯女士 你预约的人在等你
Ms. Anders, your appointment is waiting.
那你们慢聊
I'll leave you to it, then.
谢谢
Thank you.
斯科特先生 这把钥匙目前是控制
Mr. Scott, this key currently controls
时光机在旅行之后返回出发地的
where the time machine returns after a journey.
我想要你帮我改掉这个
I would like you to help me change that.
我想确保一旦约翰·斯蒂文森进入时光机
I wish to ensure the time machine returns
机器就会直接回到这间宴会厅
directly to this ballroom once John Stevenson is inside.
我能看看控制台吗
Can I see your control board?
当然
Yes, you, uh, you may.
-嗨 -宝贝
- Hi. - Hey, baby.
你看上去很紧张
You look nervous.
没有的事
No, not at all.
好吧 也许有一点
Okay, maybe a little bit.
你真可爱
You're so cute.
我还没习惯接受采访
Well, I'm still not used to giving interviews.
你不是说不重要吗
I thought you said this was a fluff piece.
没错 但这个记者
It is, but this reporter
以阴险狡猾著称
has a reputation for being somewhat of a snake.
如果对竞选有利
Well, if it's good for the campaign --
我知道 但这是我申请参加的
No, I know. But I signed up for this.
而你没有
You didn't.
你能来陪我对我意义重大
It means a lot to me that you're doing this.
你对我也意义重大
And you mean a lot to me.
-我们走吧 -好
- Let's do this. - Okay.
她在等我们
She's waiting for us.
我很激动两位都同意接受这次采访
I'm so excited you both agreed to this interview.
我们喜欢你的杂♥志♥
Well, we love your magazine.
我先问一个大家都想问的问题
I'll start with a question on everyone's mind --
交往两年后
after two years of dating,
有计划将关系正式化吗
any talk of formalizing things?
有人想要独家新闻啊
Somebody's looking for a scoop.
一位是世界上最有权势的女商人之一
One of the most powerful businesswomen in the world
一位是竞选参议员的功勋老兵
and a decorated war veteran running for senator.
这可能是年度婚礼
It could be the wedding of the year.
我们没把自己当成强力情侣
We don't really think of ourselves as a power couple.
但你们就是啊
But you are.
你们互相受益的关系
Your mutually beneficial partnership
显然让你的公众形象得到了提升
has certainly lifted your public profile.
这不是我和格里芬在一起的原因
Well, that's not why Griffin and I are together.
我们聊点别的吧
Well, let's talk about something else.
-比如瓦妮莎的慈善事业 -是的
- Like Vanessa's philanthropy. - Yes.
这类活动你很少曝光
And you do so with very little publicity.
为什么如此低调
Why maintain such a low profile?
我一向是个注重隐私的人
Well, I've always been a private person.
我认为事实胜于雄辩
I believe our actions speak for themselves.
你用来计算
The equations you used
突破第四度空间所需
to calculate the subatomic compression rate
亚原子压缩率的方程式
necessary to breach the fourth dimension
超级复杂
were... super complicated,
不过我想我都输进电脑了
but I think I've got them all inputted into the computer.
这么多信息手指点几下就搞定了
So much information at the very touch of your fingertips.
我绝对想象不出这样的设备
I never could've imagined such a device.
你想象出了的
But you did.
你称之为"世界脑"
You called it a "World brain,"
一本"世界百科全书"或者
a "World Encyclopedia" or --
他还没写《世界脑》
He hasn't written the "World Brain" yet.
抱歉
Sorry.
或许我就是在这个时候有了这想法的
Well, perhaps this is the exact moment I got the idea.
我们来试运行下机器吧
Shall we test out the machine?
你来按吧
Would you like to do the honor?
棒
Brilliant.
太棒了
That's brilliant.
约翰会仍以为钥匙控制着时光机
John will think the key still controls the time machine.
我们去试试吧
Let's have a go, then, shall we?
你干什么
What are you doing?
我不会走的
I'm not going anywhere.
只是看看它还能不能用
This is just a test to see if it's still functional.
怎么回事
What's wrong now?
这是正常的吗
Is that normal?
什么情况
What is that?
我失陪一下
Excuse me for a second.
别 我去
No, I'll go.
不 你留下来陪切斯
No, you stay here with Chase.
怎么了
What happened?
他在测试点火装置
He was testing the ignition.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我没事 我没事
I'm fine, I'm fine.
怎么了
What's wrong?
这颗宝石是时间扭曲发电机的核心
This gem is the heart of the temporal-distortion generator.
电涌产生的多余能量把它破坏了
The surplus energy from the power surge has cracked it.
不过你能修复好 对吗
You can fix it, though, right?
我不能
No. I can't.
已经被毁了
It's destroyed.
我们永远不可能按时交给约翰了
We'll never meet John's deadline now.
-很抱歉 -不 没事
- So sorry. - No, it's okay.
不是你的错 我有腕骨综合征
It's not your fault. I have carpal tunnel.
我帮你看看
Let me take a look at that for you.
一触就痛 但骨骼构造没乱
It's tender, but everything's structurally in order.
大概我只需要远离电脑就好了 对吗
Well, I suppose I just need to stay off the computer, right?
你是医生还是瑜伽教练
So, are you a doctor or a yoga instructor?
外科医生
Surgeon, actually.
我就知道你好得不真实
I knew you were too good to be true.
你说什么
Beg your pardon?
外貌 口音 美丽 还是外科医生
Looks, accent, charm, and a surgeon?
我知道你是什么类型的
Oh, I know your type.
难以忍♥受的英雄情结学派
Brotherhood of the Insufferable Hero Complex.
先下手再提问
Slice first, ask questions later.
在我脑海里听起来更迷人
That sounded much more charming in my head.
你好 我是布鲁克 神经病理学家
Hi. I'm Brooke. I'm a neuropathologist.
显然我还在努力弄清自己的脑损伤
Obviously, I'm still trying to figure out my own brain damage.
神经病学
Neurology?
我一直对此很有兴趣
I've always been fascinated.
在我来的地方这是个不被重视的专长
It's an underrepresented speciality where I'm from.
还有好多需要我们发掘的
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表