剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
我觉得你非常迷人 沃克女士
I find you fascinating, Ms. Walker.
我该让你继续洗漱
I should let you finish.
裤子有点不合身
These trousers are ill-fitting.
没有 挺好的
Nah, you're good, you're good.
你可以在这里过夜
Okay, you can stay the night.
不 我该去找我朋友了
No, I really must find my friend.
万丽酒店离这儿有多远
How far is the Renaissance Hotel?
走路就太远了 你应该好好休息
It's too far to walk. You really should rest up.
休整身体
Let your body heal.
你可以明天再去找他
You can find him tomorrow.
我明天一早就走
I'll be off first thing in the morning.
我得说 这暂时的缓解正是我所需要的
I must say, this reprieve really has been my salvation.
感谢你的好意 沃克女士
And I thank you for your kindness, Ms. Walker.
这是我爸送我的圣诞节礼物
It's a Christmas gift from my dad.
我是德州人
I'm from Texas.
晚安
Sleep tight.
不不不
Oh. Oh, no.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
*Get your both hands up*
*Sing it with me now*
国际新闻...
In international news...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
太抱歉了 我不...
I'm so sorry. I didn't...
*Yeah, buddy*
想喝咖啡吗
Want some coffee?
不了 谢谢你
Uh, no, thank you.
你今天有什么计划
What are your plans for today?
我必须找到我的朋友
I must find my friend.
博物馆闭馆
The museum's closed,
所以如果你需要帮忙 我今天有空
so I have the day off if you need any help.
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
-好多了 谢谢你 -那就好
- Much better, thank you. - Good.
万丽酒店要怎么走
How do I get to the Renaissance Hotel?
你确定他会在那里吗
Are you sure he's even there?
你试过打电♥话♥给他吗
Have you tried calling him?
给 用我的手♥机♥
Here -- use my phone.
-我来吧 -抱歉
- Okay, I got it. - Sorry.
时代广场万丽酒店
Renaissance Hotel in Times Square.
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
约翰·斯蒂文森 约翰·斯蒂文森医生
John Stevenson -- Dr. John Stevenson.
麻烦找一位住客 约翰·斯蒂文森医生
A guest, please -- Dr. John Stevenson?
纽约市
乌托邦夜店发生谋杀案
他们正在调查乌托邦夜店
They're working with Utopia...
-乌托邦 -谢谢你
- Utopia? - Thank you.
他昨晚退房♥了
He checked out last night.
死者最后出现地为人气很高的乌托邦夜店
The victim was last seen at the popular night club Utopia.
她在附近被发现 被人捅了好几刀
She was found nearby stabbed several times.
奇怪的是 在她的嘴里找发现了一串钥匙
Bizarrely, a set of keys was found in her mouth.
凶案似乎是随机的
The murder appears to have been random,
不过死者的包被发现
though the victim's purse was found...
他杀人了 懦夫
He killed -- Coward!
谁杀人了
Who killed?
约翰 我在找的那个人
John, the man I'm looking for --
约翰·斯蒂文森医生
Dr. John Stevenson.
他在伦敦杀了很多女子
He's killed many women in London,
而他现在来了纽约
and now he's in New York.
我必须找到他
I have to find him.
也许你应该报♥警♥
Uh, maybe you should call the police.
和他们说什么
And tell them what?
开膛手坐着我的时光机
That the Ripper has escaped 1♥8♥9♥3
从1♥8♥9♥3年逃来了纽约市吗
in my time machine and travelled to New York City?
他们会认为我疯了
They'll think I'm mad.
你是说开膛手杰克
Do you mean Jack the Ripper?
是的 现在他又杀人了
Yes. And now he's killed again.
乌托邦指我
Utopia is a reference to me.
在她嘴里的钥匙 那是给我的信息
The keys in her mouth -- That's a message to me.
他想要那钥匙 这把钥匙
He wants the key -- this key.
开膛手杰克是一百年多前的人
Jack the Ripper lived over 100 years ago.
我骗了你 我不是演员
I lied. I'm not an actor.
你看看这把钥匙
Just, please, look at this key.
作为一名博物馆馆长
Surely as a museum curator,
你肯定看得出这是文物
you can see that this is a relic.
这证明不了什么
That doesn't prove anything.
你问我是怎么进入那台机器的
You asked me how I was able to get into the machine.
没错
Yes!
因为它就在伦敦莫宁顿巷12号♥
Because it was in my basement
我家里的地下室
in 12 Mornington Lane in London, where I live.
1♥8♥9♥3年吗
In 1♥8♥9♥3?
是的
Yes.
你真的很不正常
You seem so sane in so many ways.
拜托 我需要你帮忙
Please, I need your help.
如果我不阻止他 他会继续杀人
If I don't stop him, he will keep killing.
如果你知道是谁杀死了那名女子
If you know who killed that woman,
那你要去报♥警♥
then you need to go to the police!
他们不会相信我的 你就不相信我
They won't believe me. You don't.
简
Jane.
如果我能证明我说的是事实呢
What if I can prove to you that I'm telling the truth?
那我们俩可以一起去报♥警♥
Then we can both go to the police together.
让我进入时光机
Grant me access to the time machine.
我会证明给你看的
I'll prove it to you.
即将开放
尼尔·阿姆斯特朗[首位登月宇航员]
小心脚下
Watch your step.
我可能会因此惹上大♥麻♥烦的
You know, I could get in a lot of trouble for this.
我没想过会有人同行
I didn't anticipate passengers.
抱歉
Sorry.
好了
Right.
我们不如来个短途旅行
Now, I say we do a short trip.
三天后吧
Say, three days from now.
这机器有123年的历史了 而且没有电源
It's over 123 years old with no power source.
但是我可以在这里坐一整天
But, hey, I can sit here all day.
我们还在这
We're still here.
没错
Yes.
但现在已经是三天后了
But it is three days later.
美国博物馆太空与科学展
展览还有三天才开放
This exhibit doesn't open for three days.
就是今天
That would be today.
三月七号♥ 星期二
这怎么可能
How is this possible?
我给你点时间消化
I'll give you a moment to process.
这是真的吗
Is this really happening?
你真是H·G·威尔斯吗
Are you really H.G. Wells?
如假包换
Flesh and blood.
我对你来说肯定很不一样 很不得体
I must seem so different to you, so inappropriate.
你是维多利亚时代的英格兰人
You're from Victorian England.
而我用手吃饭
I ate with my hands.
在这个时代是什么感觉
What is it like to be here in this time?
眼花缭乱 震惊
I'm dazzled, astonished.
也深深地感到失望
I'm also profoundly disappointed.
和我预想的社会大相径庭
I envisioned a society that was entirely different.
我们都预想错了
Yeah, I-I think we all did.
但也不是没有其美妙之处
It's not without its beauty, though.
我必须反驳你之前的话
I must take issue with something that you said earlier.
你一点也不平庸
There is absolutely nothing mediocre about you.
简·沃克 我觉得你 非常特别
I find you, Jane Walker, particularly special.
你还好吧
You okay?
没事
Yes.
就是喘口气
I'm just breathing.
所以你还没写《时间机器》这本书
So, you haven't written "The Time Machine" yet.
开始写了好几次
Started it, several times.
我还没太想好怎么写
I haven't quite figured it out yet.
其他的呢
What about the others?
《冲出人魔岛》
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表