剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
Can you blow it open?
你能炸开它吗?
Yes, ma'am.
没问题 女士
Damn it.
我♥操♥
Go get her.
去把她抓过来
Smart move.
明智之举啊
You had someone take the time machine to another location.
你让别人把时光机带走了
Your father, Dr. Monroe
你的父亲 门罗医生
he created Project Utopia.
是他创立了乌托邦项目
What was his research about?
他的研究内容是什么?
His dreams were similar to yours.
他的梦想和你的很相似
He wanted to improve upon the weaknesses of the human race.
他是想要加强人类机体中的弱点部分
Except your methods are immoral.
但是你的方法是不道德的
You obviously have a narrow way of seeing things.
显然你的目光太过短浅了
Your men, their strength is enhanced. How?
你带来的人 你增强了他们的力量 对吧?
Is that what this research is about?
这就是研究的目的吗?
It's much bigger than that.
可比这个伟大多了
The woman you met today, Phyllis,
你今天见到的那位女士 菲利斯
she's alive because of the drug therapy
她就是因为我父亲多年前研制出的药物治疗方案
my father created years ago.
才能活到现在
And I'm continuing it.
而我在为她继续治疗
What has it got to do with me and John?
那跟我和约翰有什么关系呢?
How about this?
不如这样吧?
I'll tell you everything you want to know
你告诉我时光机在哪儿
if you tell me where the time machine is.
我就把你想知道的全都告诉你
It's somewhere you'll never find it.
它在一个你永远都找不到的地方
Well, then
那么
you may as well have just killed Jane yourself.
你刚刚可能选择的是杀了简哦
Where is she?
她在哪儿?
I'm sure my men have found her by now.
我确信我的人这会儿已经找到她了
Oof! Where's Jane?
简在哪儿?
I haven't the slightest. I was a bit indisposed.
我一点都不关心 我现在不太高兴
Jane's in danger.
简有危险
Jane.
简
Don't be alarmed -- John is with us.
别紧张 约翰是和我们一伙的
But you're fine, you're all right?
你好像没事 你还好吗?
You haven't been harmed? Fine.
有受伤吗? 我没事
What about the time machine?
时光机呢?
Martin took it to the secure location I discussed with him.
马丁带着它去我之前跟他说过的安全位置了
It's safe.
它很安全
Everything's fine.
一切都没事
John killed Nick.
约翰杀了尼克
Don't worry.
别担心
This isn't over.
一切还没结束呢
What are you going to do with him?
你准备怎么处理他?
Best we don't discuss that, sir.
我们最好还是不要讨论这个 先生
Is there something you wish to say to me, Jane?
你有什么想跟我说的吗 简?
You didn't have to kill that man.
你根本不必杀了那个人的
I assure you, I most certainly did.
我向你保证 我确实需要
And I wouldn't have been able to kill the bastard
没有威尔斯的帮助
without Wells' help.
我也杀不了那只野兽
Although despicable,
虽然这样挺恶劣的
John's actions did most likely save our lives.
但是约翰这样做一定程度上也是救了我们
Oh, things aren't so black and white after all, are they, H.G.?
很多事不是这么非黑即白的 是吧 H.G.?
We searched the entire house.
我们已经搜查了整个房♥子
I found Vanessa's phone, but she isn't here.
我找到了瓦内萨的手♥机♥ 但她人不在这儿
Perhaps she fled to safety?
她是不是逃到安全的地方去了?
She would never have left you,
她绝不会丢下你们不管的
and she would have checked in with me by now.
而且她现在也应该跟我报个平安了
Clever, clever girl.
真是个聪明的女孩啊
Why did you take Vanessa? That was never part of the plan.
你为什么要把瓦内萨带走?这可不是计划的一部分
I had to improvise. Wells moved the time machine.
我得临机应变啊 威尔斯把时光机挪走了
I can't override it if I don't know where it is.
要是我不知道时光机在哪儿 我怎么翻盘啊
Where is she?
她在哪儿?
Why? You want to se her?
怎么?你想见她?
I doubt she wants to see you.
我感觉她并不想见你呢
If you've hurt her...
你要是敢伤害她...
We lost our best chance of getting the time machine,
我们已经失去了夺走时光机最好的机会
and Vanessa is all you're worried about?
你却只在这儿担心瓦内萨?
Let me talk to her.
让我和她谈谈
Maybe I can convince her to help us.
也许我可以说服她帮助我们
Oh, God, you couldn't be more delusional.
天哪 你真的是痴心妄想
She knows everything now.
她已经知道一切了
Your little romance is over.
你的浪漫小心思可以结束了
You swore we could do this
你跟我发过誓的 说可以在
without Vanessa knowing I was involved.
瓦内萨不知道我参与的情况下结束这一切
You really believed that?
这种鬼话你也信?
You really thought that we could just take the time machine
你真以为我们把时光机带走
and she would go back to stuffing envelopes
她还会回去继续给你打包材料
for your big Senate campaign?
帮你赢得参议员选举吗?
You were going to torpedo my life from the very start.
你从一开始就准备毁掉我的生活了
Your life was a fantasy.
你的生活就是场幻想
And yours isn't?
你的就不是吗?
Down here with your Frankenstein experiments?
缩在地下做你的科学怪人实验?
Those are Daddy's experiments.
这些都是父亲的实验
All these years I have put up with this obsession,
我已经忍♥受了他的这份痴迷好多年了
but I am done sacrificing everything for a dead man.
我再也不想为了一个死人牺牲一切了
Alex.
亚历克斯
Show my brother out.
请我哥哥出去
So you'll turn against me, too?
连你也要和我对着干吗?
What would Daddy think about that?
父亲知道了会怎么想呢?
Don't be melodramatic.
别搞得跟电视剧似的
Go home and get some rest.
回家好好休息吧
Tomorrow's a big day.
明天还有很多事情要做呢
Vanessa's in grave danger.
瓦内萨现在极其危险
Griffin is a deceitful charlatan.
格里芬就是个虚伪的骗子
He and his sister are capable of anything.
他和他妹妹什么事情都做的出来
You're right about that.
你说的没错
I suspect they'll want to exchange her
我怀疑他们想用瓦内萨
for the time machine. And for the both of us.
来换取时光机 还有我们两个
I've been in Brooke's clutches before.
我之前被布鲁克抓到过
Not an entirely pleasurable experience,
并不是什么很愉悦的经历
started off well, but...
刚开始倒是不错 但是...
Mysterious doctor, strange human experiments --
神秘的医生 奇怪的人体试验...
I think it's all what you based your novel on.
这些都和你的小说吻合
Except for Vanessa getting kidnapped --
除了瓦内萨被绑♥架♥这件事
that really isn't in here.
这件事真的不在里面
Yes, we're also not on an island.
我们现在也不在小岛上啊
Sure we are. Manhattan is an island.
我们当然在咯 曼哈顿就是个岛
May I see that please?
可以让我看看吗?
No, we discussed this.
不 这一点我们谈过了
You won't write it the same way if you read it now.
你如果现在读了你以后就不会这么写了
But there could be clues inside.
但是里面可能会有线索啊
That's why I'm reading it.
所以我在读啊
Vanessa's phone.
瓦内萨的手♥机♥
It's Brooke.
是布鲁克
Hello?
喂?
H.G. Wells.
H.G.威尔斯
I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to talk more earlier.
很抱歉 之前没能跟你多聊一会儿
When and where do you want to make the exchange?
你想何时何地同我做这个交易?
Well, see how easy this is.
看来事情很容易解决嘛
I'll call you back with more details.
等我想好详细信息再通知你吧
You are not gonna do this.
你不能这么做
She might kill Vanessa anyway.
她无论如何都会杀了瓦内萨的
She's right about that.
她说的没错
Brooke Monroe is not bound by the same moral code as you.
布鲁克·门罗可不会用你这样的道德准则来约束自己的
Fortunately, neither am I.
幸运的是 我也不会
So you're going to continue to help us.
所以你会继续帮我们咯
First time, H.G.,
这是第一次 H.G.
it appears our goals are aligned.
我们的目标似乎达成了一致
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表