剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
约翰把我从车队里带走了
John pulled me off the transport.
其他人都死了
Everyone else is dead.
不
No!
亨利
Henry!
玛格
Margot.
HG
H.G.!
天呐 天呐 HG.
Oh, God. Oh, God, H.G.
千万别死
Please be okay.
我想要阻止这事的
I tried to stop it.
别死
Please.
你需要医生
You need a doctor.
简 你怎么来了
Jane, what are you doing here?
我带你去时光机
I'm getting you to the time machine.
-很快就来了 -好
- It's coming soon, okay? - Okay.
来 我们得离开这里
Come on. We have to get you out of here.
亨利
Henry.
没事了 我在这
It's all right. I'm here.
她不会有事的
She's going to be okay.
你怎么知道
How did you know?
不 亨利 别去
No, Henry, don't.
-还有人困在咖啡馆里 -亨利
- There are still people trapped inside. - Henry!
-亨利 -别去
- Henry. - Don't!
亨利
Henry!
-救命 -别过去
- Help! - Get away from there!
亨利是这样死去的
This is how Henry's supposed to die.
-亨利 -亨利
- Henry! - Henry!
亨利
Henry!
亨利
Henry!
不
No!
不
No!
你什么也做不了
There was nothing you could do.
他注定要死在今天
It was his day to die.
HG
H.G.!
不
No!
HG 醒醒
H.G., wake up!
你能救救他吗
Can you help him?
你能救救他吗 求你了
Can you help him?! Please.
求你了
Please. Please.
救不了了
Not a good sign.
-救救他 -我为什么要救他
- Help him. - Why would I?
因为你不止是个凶手
Because you're more than a murderer.
你还是医生 你自己和我说的
You're a doctor. You told me yourself.
证明给我看
Now, prove it.
证明给我看
Prove it.
他的瞳孔已经放大了
His eyes are dilated.
有可能是脑肿胀或是内出血
Could have brain swelling or internal bleeding.
-他需要去医院 -帮我扶他去时光机那里
- He needs a hospital. - Help me get him to the time machine.
我是不会回去的
I'm not going back!
你必须回去
Yes. You have to.
你在这里已经一无所有了 求求你
There's nothing left for you here. Please.
求你了
Please.
时光机在哪儿
Where's the time machine?
这边走
This way.
他的冲击伤造成了轻度血肿
His blast injury resulted in a mild hematoma,
血肿阻碍了心脏的供血
which obstructed blood flow to his heart.
已经给他用了血液稀释剂和止疼药
He's on blood thinners and meds for the pain.
他现在只需要休息
All he needs to do now is rest.
谢谢你送他回家
Thank you for getting him home.
你就是瓦妮莎·安德斯吧
Vanessa Anders, I assume.
终于见面了
We finally meet.
你们准备把他关在哪
Where are you putting him?
暂时关在地下室
The basement for now.
我救了威尔斯
I saved Wells.
就没有点功劳吗
Isn't that worth anything?
抵不过你所犯下的罪行
Doesn't erase what you've done...
你仍是个恶人
or who you are.
我猜也是
I suppose not.
很高兴见到你
Well, it was nice to meet you.
但愿可以再会
I do hope to see you again.
简
Jane?
我们在哪儿
Where are we?
2017年
2017.
我们成功了
We did it.
约翰怎么样了
And what of John?
瓦妮莎把他关起来了
Vanessa has him locked up.
他的儿子亨利呢
And his son, Henry?
他死了
He died.
约翰什么也没能改变
John didn't change anything.
不过他帮忙把你带了回来
He did help bring you back.
他被关起来了吗
He's locked up?
放松
Easy.
我们不得不把管子插入你的手臂
We had to insert this tube in your arm.
这麻醉真是厉害
Oh, this is a very impressive anesthetic.
我觉得头晕眼花的
I feel very lightheaded.
还很舒服
Ooh. And good.
简 我很抱歉
Jane, I'm so sorry.
没关系的
It's okay.
不 有关系
No, it's not.
我可不想当一只哼哼唧唧的猪
I... I didn't wish to be an oinking pig.
一头性别歧视哼哼唧唧的猪
A sexist oinking pig.
抱歉如果我的行为冒犯了你
I'm sorry if my behavior offends you.
没有 抱歉我太固执己见
No. I'm sorry for being too pushy.
只是我越来越喜欢你
It's just I've grown very fond of you,
我不能接受你受伤
and the idea that you could be hurt is unbearable.
所以我才一定要回去
That's exactly why I had to go back.
我得帮你
I had to help you.
我深信命运让我们相遇
I do believe fate has brought us together.
你受伤了 你需要休息
You're hurt. You need to rest.
不 被迫与你说再见时
No, hurt is what I'll be
我才会受伤
when I'm forced to say goodbye to you.
你现在除了睡觉哪儿也去不了
You're not going anywhere right now but to sleep.
但有一天 我会回家
But one day, I will go home,
我会被迫过着没有你的生活
and I'll be forced to live a life without you in it.
我不能想象没有你的日子
I can't imagine a day without you in it.
威尔斯回来了 还带回了约翰
Wells is back, and he brought John with him.
瓦妮莎把约翰死死关了起来
Vanessa has him locked up tight.
威尔斯 约翰
Wells, John,
以及时光机都在一块
and the time machine all in one place.
让事情更容易了
Makes things easier.
你杀了塞德里克·迈尔斯
You killed Cedric Meyers.
他是心脏病发
He had a heart attack.
别对我说谎
Don't lie to me,
布鲁克 现在这件事上可不行
Brooke, not now, not about this.
我不得不这么做 才没让你女朋友
I did what I had to do to keep your girlfriend
发现你的阴谋
from finding out what you're up to.
并没奏效
Well, it didn't work.
瓦妮莎有迈尔斯的电脑
Vanessa has Meyers' computer.
那你最好希望她什么也找不到
Then you better hope she doesn't find anything,
要不我们就都完蛋了
or we're both screwed.
乌托邦计划
试验
分♥析♥数据
约翰·斯蒂文森
乌托邦计划
患者
试验一号♥
约翰·斯蒂文森
两世奇人
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表