剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
我是H·G·威尔斯
My name is H.G. Wells.
我朋友约翰是开膛手杰克
My friend John is Jack the Ripper.
他乘坐我的时光机从1♥8♥9♥3年逃走
He's escaped from 1♥8♥9♥3 in my time machine,
我是唯一能抓住他的人
and I am the only one who can catch him.
关于你我还知道一些
I know things about you
你自己都不知道的事
that you don't even know about yourself.
比如你有个儿子
Like the fact that you have a son.
在巴黎
In Paris.
亨利·艾尔斯
Henry Ayers.
不可能
Impossible.
你问过我是否相信命运
You asked me if I believe in fate.
我十分确信此时此刻是命中注定的
Oh, I believe very much so that this moment was destined to happen.
我知道你们去了我儿时的家
I understand you went to my childhood home.
我们无意中听到了你父亲在讨论工作
We did overhear your father talk about his work.
乌托邦计划
Project Utopia?
我不知道什么乌托邦计划
I don't know of any Project Utopia.
格里芬 你妹妹来了
Griffin, your sister's here.
布鲁克 你来这儿干什么啊
Brooke. What in the hell are you doing here?
约翰逃了
John escaped.
发生什么了 你本该关好他的
What happened? You were supposed to keep him locked up.
我认识你
I know you.
天啊 你在看什么
Good Lord. What are you looking at?
这是一战的影像资料
This is actual footage from World War I.
人类对决机器 这不是战争
It's man versus machine. It's not war.
这是屠♥杀♥
It's slaughter.
为什么约翰要去这个时间
Why would John go to such a time?
1918年3月30日的巴黎有什么重要的
What was so important in Paris on March 30, 1918?
你能再打开一遍那幅地图吗
Could you open up that map again?
目前为止我们只知道
All we know so far
他去了布洛涅森林公园
is that he landed at Bois de Boulogne Park.
他可以从那儿去往任何地方 不可能找得到
And he could have gone anywhere from there. Be impossible to find.
那天发生了什么
What was happening on that day?
巴黎炮
当时已接近一战尾声
It was toward the end of World War I.
德军有一个叫做巴黎炮的新型武器
The Germans had a new artillery weapon called the Paris Gun.
他们将其藏在郊区 随机向城区开炮
They hid it in the countryside and fired it into the city at random.
可耻
Despicable.
无辜群众随时可能被击中
Innocent people struck down at any moment.
你说约翰在巴黎的医学院待过一年
You said John spent a year in Paris at medical school?
是的 但那是更早之前的事了 1♥8♥9♥0年
Yes, but that was years earlier, in 1♥8♥9♥0.
他在那有朋友或者家人吗
Did he have any friends or family there?
据我所知没有
Not that I recall.
不过当时有个英国女人
Except, no, there was a -- there was an Englishwoman
在医学院工作
who worked at the medical school.
她叫什么来着
Uh... Oh, what's her name?
宝琳 宝琳·艾尔斯
Pauline. Pauline Ayers.
他吹嘘他们是情人
He boasted that they were lovers,
但他回伦敦后他们的关系就断了
but then it ended when he went back to London.
这算是线索
That's something.
这是什么
What's this?
她的家谱
It's her genealogy.
宝琳只在巴黎待了几年
Pauline was only in Paris a few years,
然后就搬回了英国
moved back to England,
在斯托克波特的一家医院工作
worked at a hospital in Stockport,
1914年死于西班牙流感
died in 1914 of Spanish Flu.
宝琳1♥8♥9♥1年生了个儿子
Pauline had a son born in 1♥8♥9♥1.
亨利·艾尔斯 母亲 宝琳
Henry Ayers. Mother, Pauline.
父亲
Father...
约翰·斯蒂文森
John Stevenson.
不可能 约翰从没提起过儿子
Impossible. John never spoke of a son.
也许他并不知道
Maybe he didn't know.
但这种事女人会跟男人说的
But a-a woman would tell a man such a thing.
那她一定是有她的苦衷
So she had her reasons.
她可以轻易瞒着他
She easily could have kept it from him.
那他是怎么发现的
So how did he find out?
如今你可以在网上找到任何东西
You can find anything on the Internet today.
亨利·艾尔斯
Henry Ayers.
他是皇家陆军第九军营医疗队的
He was a doctor in the Royal Army Medical Corps,
一个医生
9th Battalion.
他驻扎在巴黎 在战火中牺牲
He was stationed in Paris, killed in action on...
死于1918年3月30日
March 30, 1918.
那就是这个了
That's it, then.
约翰去巴黎救他儿子
John's gone back to Paris to save his son's life.
军队服役纪录
两世奇人
第一季第五集
我给简找了些外套
I found some coats for Jane
以及你们需要用到的货币
and some currency for you to take.
真棒 谢谢你
Ah, excellent. Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
格里芬怎么样
How's Griffin?
约翰把他伤了 不过他现在有医生看护
Oh, John did a number on him, but he's with the doctor now.
他会好起来的
He'll be fine.
你知道你要去哪儿吗
Do you know where you're going, exactly?
亨利·艾尔斯上尉驻扎在
Uh, Captain Henry Ayers was stationed
巴黎的皇家陆军基地
at the RAC field office in Paris.
他是被部署从巴黎
He was part of the deployment
到北部圣康坦的部队成员之一
from Paris to Saint Quentin in the north.
3月30日上午11点
11:00 a.m. March 30th,
搭载亨利的卡车出发了
the motorized transport carrying Henry got underway.
车队出发
没过多久
Shortly after,
就在城区边界外
it was destroyed by German artillery bombardment
被德军大炮击中
just outside the city limits.
车队被炸毁
全军覆没
All men were lost.
约翰会试图阻止亨利上那辆车
John will try to stop Henry from getting on that transport.
而我们得阻止他
That's what we have to prevent.
你们要阻止一个救自己儿子的男人吗
You're gonna stop a man from saving his son?
听上去虽残忍♥ 要是他儿子活了下来
As cruel as it sounds, if his son survives,
无从得知会造成怎样的破坏
there's no foretelling the damage it would cause.
HG说得对
H.G. Is right.
这可能引起的时间波动会是毁灭性的
The time ripples it could cause would be devastating.
我会找到他 带他回来
I will find him and bring him back.
约翰必须为他的行为付出代价
John must pay for his actions in this world,
我说到做到
and I will see to it.
瓦妮莎 你有找到关于乌托邦计划更多的信息吗
Uh, Vanessa, did you discover anything more about Project Utopia?
没 我翻遍了父母的文件
No, I've been through my parents' papers,
公♥司♥档案
the corporate archives.
没有任何相关信息
There's no mention of it.
但我联♥系♥了一个我父亲的同事
But I reached out to a colleague of my father's.
我会去拜访他
I'm gonna go see him.
他是早些年研究团队的负责人
He was the head of research in the early years,
所以他可能知道点什么
so he may know something.
你们觉得我这身行头适合去巴黎吗
Do you think I could get away with this in Paris?
你不能去
Uh, you're not going.
相信我 你会希望我去的
Trust me, you'll want me there.
我会说法语 我在那待过一学期
Je parle Français. I spent a semester there.
我很了解巴黎
I know the city inside-out.
可1918年在打仗
But 1918 is a time of war.
所以你需要我
Which is exactly why you need me.
不 这太危险了
No, it's too dangerous.
我得是怎样的男人才会将一个女人置于如此危险境地
What kind of man would I be if I put a woman in such peril?
我自己应付得来
This woman can handle herself.
我已经多次证明过了
She's proven it more than once.
我知道 尽管我可能会听上去像是
I'm well aware, but at the risk of sounding --
像性别歧视的猪
Like a sexist pig?
我没猪叫过 所以我不懂你为什么说我是猪
I've yet to oink, so I fail to understand the "pig" reference,
不过我刚是想说作为一个脱离他原本时代的人
but what I was going to say is that as a man out of his time --
我去了80年代 并没有任何问题
I went to the '80s. That wasn't a problem.
我必须拒绝 就这么定了
I simply must say no. That's final.
马丁 我们不能再冒险
Now, Martin, we can't risk
扰乱第四度空间
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表