剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
If they discover... Stop badgering me!
要是他们发现... 别在这儿烦我了!
I'll handle it.
我会处理好的
Let's not fight.
我们不要吵了
We are...
我们...
...on the cusp...
正处于...
of revolutionizing science.
一场科学变革的尖端呢
Oh, you must be George.
你就是乔治吧
I'm Dr. Monroe's nurse, Phyllis.
我是门罗博士的护士 Phyllis
My wife.
这是我老婆
Mrs. Holland, you... you live here too?
霍兰德女士 你也住在这里吗?
Yes, we've been with the doctor since he came to the island.
对 我们是和博士一起来到这座岛上的
George, drink?
乔治 要喝一杯吗?
Oh, no, no, thank you. Uh...
不了 谢谢
Are these your children?
这是你的孩子们吗?
Yeah my son, Griffin, my daughter, Brooke.
我儿子格里芬 女儿布鲁克
You must miss them very much. Yeah, sometimes.
你肯定很想他们吧 有时候确实会想
Actually, I have some hope, uh...
其实 我对布鲁克
for Brooke.
是抱有很大期望的
She has a-a quality about her...
她有一种能提醒我
reminds me of myself.
自己是谁的特质
Griffin, eh, I don't know.
格里芬 无所谓啦
There's not, you know, so much there.
我对他没太大感觉
And... and do you have children, too?
你们也有孩子吗?
A son, Chad.
有个儿子 叫查德
But a remote island is no place for a small child.
孩子太小了 还不适合来到这种偏远的小岛上生活
What's going on with the radar?
雷达修好了吗?
Uh, I'm afraid the problem lies with the antenna,
我感觉是天线的问题
and I'd... I'd like to head there now if I could.
如果可以的话 我想现在过去检查一下
That's impossible, isn't it?
那是不可能的
It's too dangerous at night.
晚上太危险了
I don't understand. Why is it so dangerous?
我不太明白 有什么危险呢?
There are, uh, experiments out there that, uh...
有实验对象在那边
they wouldn't be very happy to see you.
他们可不会热情欢迎你的
I... I don't understand.
我还是不太明白
It's trial and error, my friend.
这就是试错嘛 朋友
And the errors just, eh, wander off.
只不过这些错误结果 偏离了控制
What the doctor's saying is
博士想说的是
some of our volunteer test subjects
我们有些作为实验对象的志愿者
are living outside of the compound.
现在是不和大家一起住在营地里的
Without treatment,
如果不及时治疗的话
they're beginning to experience withdrawal.
他们很快就会经历衰退期了
They're cuckoo, and dangerous!
他们都是蠢蛋 又特别危险!
Not all of them.
不是所有人都是这样啦
Well, we tried to find them all,
我们也尝试过把他们找回来啊
but our radar got sabotaged by Hudson.
但雷达被哈德森蓄意破坏掉了
Hudson was our engineer.
哈德森以前是我们的工程师
Hudson and the doctor had a disagreement, and...
他和博士意见不合 就…
He flew the coop!
他从营地里逃走了!
He took off!
他离开了!
He betrayed me! Edward.
他背叛了我! 爱德华
Fine.
好吧
I'll have Montgomery escort you
明天早上我让蒙哥马利
to the radar tower in the morning.
送你去雷达塔那边看一下
The sooner this thing gets fixed,
赶紧把这玩意搞定
the sooner I don't have to think about it anymore.
我就不用老记挂着了
Push the embers towards the center as I add the kindle.
我加柴的时候 帮忙把火往中间烧
Careful... not too much.
小心点...别加太多
We don't want to draw attention to ourselves.
不要引起其他人的注意
It's not the first time I've stared a fire, my dear.
我也不是第一次生火了 亲爱的
How do you think we heated our houses in the 1800s?
你以为19世纪的我们是取暖的?
How does a girl like you know how to build a fire?
像你这样的女孩儿怎么还会生火呢?
I grew up in Texas.
我是在德克萨斯州长大的
My dad taught me how to shoot, how to hunt,
我爸教我射击 打猎
how to build a campfire.
也教我怎么搭篝火
I probably spent more time in the woods than you have.
我跟木头接触的时间比跟你都多
Yes, you probably have.
可能是吧
Well, I find an urban environment
我终于找到一个
more suited to my temperament.
更适合我的性情的城市环境了
Ironic
多么讽刺啊
since you're probably just as savage
你跟这岛上的怪物们没什么两样
as all the other monsters on this island.
一样的残暴
Savage enough to save your life.
正因为我残暴刚刚才能救你的命
I'm the victim in all of this.
我才是整件事情的受害者
I'm the one who's been poked and prodded against my will.
我才是那个被逼迫着做违反自己意愿的事的人
You never did tell us what Brooke did to you in her lab.
你从没告诉过我们 布鲁克在实验室里对你做了什么
I was unconscious for most of it.
在那儿的多数时间我意识都是模糊的
She was very interested in my DNA...
她对我的DNA很感兴趣...
my genetic makeup.
还有我的基因构造
We have to find H.G.
我们必须要找到H.G.
Well, if we've not come across him so far,
都过了这么久了 我们还没碰见他
I'm sure he's either drowned
我很肯定他要么是溺死了
or been killed by one of those creatures.
要么就是那些怪物杀掉了
Are you trying to cheer me up?
你这在安慰我吗?
I'm merely considering the facts.
我只是在考虑事实情况而已
I'm gonna get some water.
我去找点儿水喝
John?
约翰?
I don't see anything.
我什么都没看到
There's something out there.
有个东西在那边
Here, take this.
拿上这个
I've got my knife.
我身上带着刀呢
Is there something you wish to say to me, Mr. Montgomery?
你是有什么话要跟我说吗 蒙哥马利先生?
Shipwrecked oceanographer, my ass.
失事的海洋学家 骗鬼呢
You're here for a reason. I can assure you,
你来这里肯定有什么目的 我向你保证
coming to this place was in no way my intention.
来到这里并非我的医院
I'll be more than happy to leave.
我巴不得离开这儿呢
How does one leave?
要怎么离开这里啊?
Do you have boats and a dock somewhere?
有船或者码头吗?
Like I would tell you.
说得好像我会告诉你一样
George, get to the radar tower.
乔治 快去雷达站
There's a guard there. Go, we got this!
那边有守卫在 快跑 这里我们来搞定!
Hey, we were attacked!
我们被袭击了!
They need your help. They're on the path.
他们需要帮助 就再来这儿的路上
Who are you?
你是谁?
I mean you no harm.
我没有恶意
You're not from the compound.
你不是从营地来的
My name is George Wellsley.
我叫乔治·威尔斯利
Dr. Monroe sent me to fix the radar tracking system.
是门罗先生派我来维修雷达追踪系统的
I can't let you do that.
我不能让你得手
I can assure, I have no allegiance
我保证 在你和门罗的分歧中
to either side in your fight with Monroe.
我是保持中立的
If you activate the radar,
要是你激活了雷达
it'll allow him to find everyone who escaped.
他就能找到逃跑的所有人
He'll kill us all.
他会把我们全杀死的
Why would he do that?
他为什么要那样做?
He doesn't want the D.O.D. to know
他不想让国防部的人知道
what he's really doing here.
他真正在进行的项目是什么
It's a research program.
这只是个研究项目啊
He's experimenting in ways that aren't legal or moral.
他的实验室非法的 是不道德的
He is making people crazy.
他把人们都弄疯了
Why should I believe you?
我为什么要相信你?
My wife and I worked for Monroe.
我和我的妻子都曾为门罗工作
Monroe has her.
门罗控制了她
He spoke of you.
他有提到过你
You're Hudson, his chief engineer.
你是哈德森 他的首席工程师
The D.O.D. are arriving tomorrow.
国防部的人明天就到了
We just have to make it through the night.
只要挺过今晚就够了
So many people need help.
有那么多人需要帮助
He will kill us if he finds us.
要是让他找到我们 他会杀了我们的
That includes your friends...
也包括你的朋友...
the girl and the Englishman You've seen her?
一个女孩儿 还有个英国人 你见过她?
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表