剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
我是H·G·威尔斯
My name is H.G. Wells.
我朋友约翰是开膛手杰克
My friend John is Jack the Ripper.
他乘坐我的时光机从1♥8♥9♥3年逃走
He's escaped from 1♥8♥9♥3 in my time machine,
我是唯一能抓住他的人
and I am the only one who can catch him.
我会每天杀一个人
I'm going to kill one person every day...
-简 -直到我得到时光机和钥匙
- Jane? - ...until I get the time machine with the key.
简呢
Where's Jane?
给我钥匙 否则简死
Key, or Jane dies.
她是他和你谈判的唯一筹码
She is his only leverage over you.
为什么要杀她
Why would he kill her?
他仅仅为了报复我就会杀了她
He will kill her just to get back at me.
放开她 约翰
Let her go, John.
从地上滑过来
Slide it to me.
该死 威尔斯
Damn it, Wells.
你真是一道曙光 沃克女士
You truly are a ray of light, Miss Walker.
你得开始叫我简
You got to start calling me Jane.
好
Right.
-你在跟踪我吗 -哥们儿 我不认识你
- Are you following me? - Man, I don't know you.
当局怀疑昨晚的公♥寓♥失火是有人故意纵火
Authorities suspect arson in an overnight apartment fire...
微波炉高温 三分钟
Microwave on high, three minutes.
这应该是微波炉
I think that's a microwave.
其他新闻 警方仍在搜寻钥匙杀手
In other news, police continue to search for the Key Killer,
上周在人气很高的夜店乌托邦外
who murdered a young woman
杀害了一名年轻女性
outside the popular nightclub Utopia last week.
似乎还有两起袭击事件与此有关
It appears two more attacks may be related.
两位受害人都幸存了下来
Both victims survived.
纽约警方目前正在追踪所有
NYPD are currently following all --
你是谁
Who are you?
约翰 你是谁
John. Who are you?
我住这儿
I live here.
对 贝拉的室友
Oh, yes, Bella's roommate.
她说你出
Yes, she said you were away on...
出差去了
on business.
我回来了
Now I'm back.
贝拉呢
Where's Bella?
她在床上
She's in bed.
你穿的是我的西服吗
Is that my suit?
是的
Yes.
有点紧 不过除此以外很合身
Yeah, it's a little snug, but otherwise, a nice fit.
什么鬼
What the hell?
贝拉
Bella?
贝拉
Bella?
两世奇人
第一季第三集
你一整晚都在弄发动机吗 你有睡觉吗
Were you up all night with the movers? Did you get any sleep?
没时间睡
There's just no time.
约翰威胁在得到他要的东西前
John has threatened to kill someone every day
每天都要杀个人
until he gets what he wants.
没有报道说发现新的受害人
There are no reports of any new victims.
时光机在我家很安全
And the time machine is safe here at my house.
-好吧 -你能修好吗
- All right. ?- Now, can you fix it?
是的
Uh, yes.
应该能修好
I believe so.
会花点时间
It'll take some time,
但能阻止约翰逃跑 所以再久也值
but it was worth it to keep John from escaping.
那是什么
What's that?
某种水晶
Some type of crystal.
这是紫翠玉宝石
That is an alexandrite gemstone.
可以将光集中到一段特定波长上
It focuses the light into a specific wavelength
让时光机突破第四度空间
that allows the machine to breach the fourth dimension.
这是时光机的核心
It is the very heart and soul of the time machine.
最重要的是我们尽快
Well, the important thing is that we find John
找到约翰
as soon as possible.
我已经让我的人去找他了
I have my team out looking.
早安
Morning.
你好
Hello.
好
Hi.
你看着真美
You look lovely.
谢谢
Thank you.
道格去我公♥寓♥拿来了一些我的东西
Doug picked up some of my things from my apartment.
安德斯夫人 非常感谢你收留我
Ms. Anders, thank you so much for letting me stay here.
-你家真壮观 -客气
- Your home is spectacular. - You're welcome.
最重要的是在这一切结束前
The most important thing is that we keep you safe
保证你的安全
until this is over.
-我去查查我们刚才谈到的 -好 谢谢
- I'll look into what we talked about. - Yes. Thank you.
你还好吗
So, how are you holding up?
很好
I'm good.
不过博物馆方面很抓狂
Although, the museum's pretty freaked
瓦妮莎把整个展物都搬走了
that Vanessa moved the whole exhibit.
他们完全不了解情况
They have no idea what's going on.
但愿我没有危及到你的工作
I hope I didn't put your job in jeopardy.
没有
No.
我上司怕瓦妮莎起诉我们渎职
My boss is scared that Vanessa will sue for negligence,
所以我跟她说瓦妮莎需要我在这
so I told her that Vanessa needed me here
处理保险索赔的详细清单
working on an inventory for the insurance claim.
记住H·G·威尔斯是我负责的
Remember, H.G. Wells is my responsibility.
是吗
Oh, I am?
是的
Yes, you are.
就是展物
The exhibit, that is.
听着
Listen, um...
你经历了这么多
with everything you've been through,
如果任何时候你想退出 告诉我就好
if at any point you want out, you tell me.
我会理解的
I'll understand.
嗯
Yeah.
过去几天让人喘不过气来
It's been pretty intense the past couple days.
但我想干到底
But I want to see this through.
我想帮助你
I want to help you.
喂 我是简
Hello, this is Jane.
你好 沃克小姐 真高兴能听到你的声音
Hello, Miss Walker. How lovely to hear your voice.
对你的声音我就不敢苟同了
Well, I can't say the same.
真伤人
Well, that hurts --
尤其是我们度过了这么愉快的一段时光
especially after spending such quality time together.
-我很是怀念 -你想要什么
- I remember it rather fondly. - What do you want?
我想要钥匙和时光机 现在就要
I want the key and the time machine -- now.
你打算用来干什么
What do you plan on doing with it?
好啊 HG
Hello, H.G.
我也说不好
Well, I don't know.
或许我会去
Perhaps I'll go somewhere
一个能给我机会
that would allow me the opportunity to change --
改过自新的地方
be a good little boy.
你看 多亏了让人♥大♥开眼界的沃克小姐
You see, I'm on a personal journey of self-enlightenment,
我现在在自我教化
thanks to the eye-opening Miss Walker.
行 那你来拿啊
Very well. Come and get it.
想得美
I don't think so.
我会给你电♥话♥告知你具体♥位♥置
I shall call you with the exact location,
你只有五分钟时间
and you will have precisely five minutes
带着时光机和钥匙来找我
to travel to me with the machine and the key.
你想我把时光机带给你
You want me to bring the time machine to you?
是的 我不会落入你的圈套 HG
Yes. I won't fall into one of your traps, H.G.
你耍不了我了
You won't fool me again.
恕难从命 约翰
Well, I can't oblige, John,
因为时光机坏了
because the time machine is broken.
别说笑了
Oh, don't be ridiculous.
-他说的是事实 约翰 -约翰
- He's telling the truth, John. - John?
已经开始用名字称呼了吗
Are we on a first-name basis?
我喜欢 简
I like that, Jane.
你亲眼见到我破坏它的
You saw me sabotage it yourself.
我只看到了烟和松动的线路
I saw some smoke and loose wires --
没有什么时间旅行之父修复不了的
nothing the father of time travel can't remedy.
我给你12个小时去修机器
I will give you 12 hours to fix the machine.
请别伤害任何人
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表