剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
晚上好 先生们
Evening, gents.
1♥8♥9♥3年伦敦
晚上好
Good evening.
你好啊
Hello, there.
晚上好
Good evening.
有什么需要帮忙的吗 先生
Well, it is now. What can I do for you, mister?
我想占用你一点时间
If I could trouble you for a moment of your time.
你是医生吗
You a doctor?
是的
I am.
那你喜欢吗
And do you like it?
有时喜欢
Has its moments.
你喜欢你的职业吗
Do you like what you do?
有时喜欢
Has its moments.
社♥会♥主♥义♥就喜欢这样
Well, socialism tends to do that.
但这是人类的必经之路
But it is the path man must inevitably tread,
不然我们都难逃一死
or we are all doomed.
这是通往乌托邦的唯一道路
It is the only path to utopia.
你真是太闲了 威尔斯
You have too much time on your hands, Wells.
或许你该考虑重归情场了
Perhaps you should think about dating again.
你不能永远处于离婚状态
You can't stay divorced forever.
我就是这么跟他说的
That's what I've been telling him.
我把自己看作单身汉而非离婚人士
I consider myself single, not divorced,
如果你们硬要给我贴标签的话
if you must brand me.
是的 我能永远保持单身
And, yes, I can stay single forever.
我觉得这比起令人窒息的
I find it far more desirable
婚姻有魅力多了
than the suffocating effects of marriage.
你看 这正是爱情该有的效果
You see, that is precisely what love is supposed to do - -
让人窒息
suffocate.
要是你偶尔读点诗
If you read a poem now and then
而不是看科学书籍的话 你会知道这点的
instead of science books, you'd know that.
诗意地讲 我的观点正好相反
Poetically speaking, I believe the exact opposite.
爱就是去完全地呼气
To love is to exhale fully,
知道就算那是你最后一次呼吸
knowing that even if it were your last breath,
你还是圆♥满♥的 因为你找到了
you're complete because you had found
你存在的意义
the very reason for your existence.
我就知道你是个浪漫主义者
I knew you were a romantic!
斯蒂文森大夫
Dr. Stevenson.
尼尔森夫人
Mrs. Nelsen.
晚上好
Good evening.
把大衣交给我吧
May I take your coat?
谢谢
Thank you.
约翰
John!
你来了
You're here.
差点以为你不来了
I had you almost written off.
医生掌控不了自己的时间
A doctor's hours are not his own, I'm afraid.
晚上好 先生们
Good evening, gents.
约翰
John!
既然人都到齐了 我们就开始吧
Right. Now that we're all here, let's get on with it.
你们应该都知道我对时间旅行的迷恋了吧
By now you all know my obsession with time travel.
是的 你的小说写得怎么样了
Oh, yes, how is your novel coming?
写完了吗
Have you finished it yet?
还在调查阶段
You could say I'm in the research phase.
时间旅行要怎么调查
And how does one research time travel?
建造一台时光机然后在时间中穿梭
He constructs a time machine and travels through time.
这么说你的书不是小说
So, your book is nonfiction.
这个时光机在哪儿呢
So, where is this time machine?
看吧
See here.
拜托
Oh, please.
好吧
All right.
天啊 威尔斯
Good lord, Wells!
你还真造了这东西
You actually built the bloody thing.
你花了多少钱
How much have you spent on it?
这玩意儿要怎么工作
How is this thing supposed to work?
你用台上的拨号♥盘设好时间日期
You set the time and date with the dials on the board.
太阳能滚筒产生足够的能量
The solar cylinders yield enough energy
把机器压缩成亚原子粒子
to compress the machine into subatomic particles,
导致热力分子活性暂停
resulting in the thermodynamic suspension of molecular activity,
让它能穿越第四度空间
which allows it to journey across the fourth dimension
从一个时间球到另一个时间球
from one time sphere to the other.
你精神还正常吗
I'm genuinely concerned for your sanity.
你也太夸张了
You've taken this too far.
你一旦离开 还能回来吗
And once you leave, can you come back?
我们不希望他回来
We don't want him back.
安全锁能自动
The safety lock automatically returns
让机器回到出发日期
the machine to its starting date,
除非你有这把钥匙废除这装置
unless you have this key to countermand the device.
你有试运行过吗
Have you taken it for a test- run?
我正在做最后阶段的测试
I'm doing some final tests now.
够了吧
I think that's enough.
-继续喝酒 -这有点
- More drinks. - No, this is getting...
他疯了
He's lost his mind.
这能去哪儿 过去还是未来
So, where to - - the past or the future?
当然是未来了 远离你们这群讽世者
Well, the future, of course, away from all you cynics.
再过150年 乌托邦将成为现实
In five generations, utopia will have come to pass.
那才是我该去的地方
And that's where I belong.
是的 你的乌托邦
Ah, yes, your utopia.
人类生活在和平之中
Where mankind lives in peace
没有战争 没有犯罪 没有疾病或是饥饿
with no war, no crime, no disease or famine.
这是不可避免的
It's inevitable.
科技的发展会超出你的想象
Science and technology will advance beyond all imagination,
迫使社会完善自己
forcing society to perfect itself.
你是外科医生 约翰
You're a surgeon, John.
想想未来的医学会是什么样
Think of what the future holds for medicine.
想想治疗措施
Think of the cures.
健康和幸福将成为家常便饭
Health and happiness will be the daily course.
人类终于将懂得真正的平等
Mankind will finally know true equality.
人类已经两百年没变过了
Mankind hasn't changed in 200 years.
我们是动物 我们猎捕 我们被猎捕
We're animals. We hunt. We're hunted.
一直都是这样 永远也不会变
That's the way it has been and always will be.
未来会证明你是错的
The future will prove you wrong.
好吧
Very well.
那我们现在就去试试
Let's go, right now. Let's take it for a whirl.
我还有几样测试没做
Well, I- I still have a few tests that I need to conduct.
不敢试吗
Scared to try it out?
当然敢了
Hardly.
HG 我认识你很多年了
H.G., I've known you for years.
你的奇思妙想很多
You have all these brilliant ideas
-但都只是纸上谈兵 -我是作家 约翰
- that only find life on the page. - I'm a writer, John.
-我不知道这怎么就让我成懦夫了 -你只会写
- I fail to see how that makes me a coward. - All you do is write!
因为这是恐惧允许你释放的唯一途径
It's the only release your fear grants you.
你写生活却没有活在其中
You write about life without actually living it.
你这么想罢了
In your opinion.
想象下要是你不活在恐惧中你能成为谁
Imagine who you could be if you didn't live in fear.
或者更重要的
Or more importantly,
要是你的生活充满冒险
imagine the stories you could write
你会写出怎样的故事
if your life were full of adventure.
或许你终于能让那小说问世
You might finally get that novel published.
打扰下 威尔斯先生
Excuse me, Mr. Wells?
苏格兰场的人找你
Scotland Yard is at the door.
怎么回事
What is going on?
开膛手作案了
The Ripper has struck.
一个女人在这附近的一条巷子里被发现
A woman was found in an alley near here.
我们在进行挨家挨户的排查
We're conducting a house- to- house search.
没问题 我全力配合
Absolutely. Wh-Whatever you need.
-借过 先生 -抱歉 我的朋友
- Pardon me, sir. - I apologize, my friends.
这 我们最好离开
It's getting - - I think we best be off.
我的人会把他们安全送回家的
My men will see them home safely.
斯蒂文森大夫呢 他的包没拿走
Where is Dr. Stevenson? He left his bag.
他刚还在的
No, he was just here.
-交给我吧 -你干什么
- Allow me. - Excuse me!
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表