剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
caused by your time machine.
而引起的能量波动
The more you travel,
你穿越的次数越多
the more you disrupt the timeline.
时间线就被破坏得越严重
All right.
我不管了
I'll risk it.
我就是要冒这个险
Do you know how far back you're gonna go?
你知道你要穿越回什么时间点吗?
Do you know what you're gonna do?
你知道你要做什么吗?
Six hours.
六个小时前
That gives me plenty of time to stop John.
这样我就有足够时间去阻止约翰了
You know that if you go back to the same time repeatedly,
如果你反复穿越会同一个时间点的话
you'll tear the fabric of time.
整个时间网都会被你破坏的
I don't care. I'm going. H.G.
我不管 我就要去 H.G.
I can't let you do this.
我不能让你这么做
Please, listen to us.
就听我们的吧
Then shoot me.
那你杀了我吧
Step aside.
让开
Damn it!
靠!
H.G.
H.G.
H.G.! I thought you already left.
H.G.!我还以为你已经走了呢
What are you doing here? You're gonna be late.
你还在这里干嘛呢?再不走你就迟到了
Late? Yeah.
迟到? 对啊
The donor event starts in an hour.
捐赠晚会一个小时后就要开始了啊
The tux looks great on you.
这身礼服你穿上还真是挺好看的
I was supposed to come back six hours.
我应该回到六小时前的
Something went wrong. I only have an hour.
某些地方出错了 我现在只有一个小时了
What?
什么?
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢?
Uh, uh, nothing.
没什么
Um, I'm sorry.
不好意思
I thought you'd be at the museum by now.
我还以为你已经在博物馆约会了呢
Look, just listen to me.
你先听我说
John is going to escape.
约翰要逃跑
He's locked up in the back of the van.
他现在被关在货车里呢
I've got a man guarding him.
有人在盯着他的
Trust me, he escapes.
请你相信我 他会逃跑的
Wait, what are you telling me?
慢着 你为什么要告诉我这个?
There's only one way you could know that.
你只有一种方式可以预知未来
Would you just -- just stop him?
拜托你...先阻止他好吗?
Todd, is everything okay in there?
陶德 里面一切正常吧?
Todd?
陶德?
Forbes?
福布斯?
Forbes?
福布斯?
I was invited by Jane Walker. Excuse me, sir!
是简·沃克邀请我来的 先生 请等一下!
Sir, excuse me. I’m sorry. I have to get through.
先生请等一下 不好意思 我一定要进去
Additional security in the lobby,
大堂需增加安保人员
man in black tuxedo.
请留意一个穿黑色燕尾服的男人
Whoa, whoa, whoa, sir. Hold on right there.
先生 你先站住别动
You don't understand. I have to get through. I understand, sir. I'm sorry.
你不会懂的 我必须要赶紧进去 我理解 先生 不好意思
I need to just verify your name, first, on the list.
我首先得确认你是否在名单中
No, I needed to stay home.
不 我要回家里待着去了
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿啊?
Hold on, sir. Out back.
先生请等一下 去后边
I need a smoke.
我想去抽根烟
Just another minute.
再等一分钟就好了
Kathleen.
凯瑟琳
We have half an hour until we unveil the exhibit.
还有半小时就要开展了
I'm so excited this has all come together.
能把这些东西都聚集到这里 我非常兴奋
Why don't I bring you in before we open the doors,
要不在开馆之前我先带你进去
so you can take a little time for yourself?
这样你可以先自己到处逛逛
I would love that.
我也是这么想的
Great.
好
This is ridiculous. Just hold on. We're working on it.
你们这样太荒谬了 请等一下 我们正在查
I can assure you. My name is on the list.
我可以向你保证 我的名字肯定在名单上面
I know him. He's fine.
我认识他 他不是什么危险人物
Hi. You look different, a little less moustache-y.
你好 你看起来不太一样了 把胡子刮了
Jane?
简?
Jane Walker?
简·沃克?
Hey, you're not supposed to be in here.
你不可以进这里的
Where's Jane?
简在哪儿?
Where is she? Whoa, slow down.
她在哪儿? 别着急嘛
She was with a blond woman. Where are they? Maybe Jane's walking her
她刚刚和一个金发女人在一起 她们现在在哪儿? 她现在
through the World War II exhibit,
估计正带着那个女人在
down that way. Alert security.
楼下的二战展厅逛呢 通知安保人员
She's in danger.
她有危险
Someone here is going to kill her.
这里有人要杀掉她
What?
什么?
John, John, no, no, no.
约翰 不要
Excellent timing.
时间刚刚好啊
You don't have to do this.
你不需要这样的
Well, actually, Jane, I disagree.
简 我可不太同意你的说法呢
No, you can have me, John.
不要 约翰 你可以杀掉我
Here I am. Let her go. No, no, no.
杀了我 放她走 不
I think this is a fitting end to our little story.
我觉得这才是我们的故事该有的结局
No!
不!
No, no, no, no, no, no. Oh, Jane.
不不不 简
Oh, God.
天啊
Okay, okay.
没事的
Hold it, hold it. Ohh.
挺住
I told you I would destroy you, Wells.
威尔斯 我说过我会毁掉你的
And now I've done it.
现在我做到了
Now tell me...
告诉我...
...how does it feel?
感觉怎么样呢?
What are you doing?
你在做什么呢?
Get off of him!
放开他!
His suit...
他的西装...
Where are you going? Out back.
你要去哪儿? 到后面去
I need a smoke.
我想抽根烟
Of course.
肯定是这么回事儿
What are you doing here?
你在这儿做什么?
I know what you're up to.
我知道你要做什么
I registered a massive distortion
我在能量板记录上
in the energy signature.
发现了强烈的能量波动
It happens every time
每次第四维空间被破坏
the fourth dimension is breached.
都会出现这种现象
You went back to save Jane, didn't you?
你刚刚回去救简了是吧?
Yes, I failed.
对 但我失败了
I didn't go back as far as I needed.
我穿越回去的时间点还不够早
Something went wrong. Because you can't do this.
肯定有什么地方不对 因为你不应该这么做的
You'll rip an even bigger hole in time,
这样会导致时间维度上的黑洞越来越大
and who knows where you'll even end up?
最后连你穿越到哪儿了都不知道
I will use the same tear in the timeline
我用我刚刚造成的那个洞
that I've already created.
穿越回去就够了
No further damage will be done.
不会对时间线造成其他破坏了
You already tried that. It didn't work.
你刚刚已经试过了 也失败了
Yes, but now I know how to get to Jane before John does.
对 但我现在知道怎么赶在约翰之前找到简了
I know how he accesses the museum.
我知道他是怎么进的博物馆
The man in the navy suit... he's the key.
穿海军蓝西装的那个男人...他就是关键
An hour's all I need.
我只需要一个小时就够了
Agent Forbes, we have had this argument before.
福布斯特工 我们之前已经这样争论过了
You will not win it.
最后你也没能组织我
This says I will.
我的枪可以
You shoot me now,
你现在杀了我
I will never be able to return to 1♥8♥9♥3.
我就再也无法回到1♥8♥9♥3年了
So tear or no tear,
不管我破坏与否
the entire timeline will be altered
整个时间线都会
in ways neither of us can imagine.
以我们无法想象的方式发生改变
Are you willing to take that risk?
你愿意冒这个险吗?
Please H.G., don't do this!
求你了 H.G. 别这么做!
Hi, H.G. I've been looking for you.
H.G. 我正四处找你呢
I... I'm in a terrible hurry, Vanessa.
瓦内萨 我现在赶时间
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表