剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
Where are they?
他们在哪儿?
Wellsley! Please, please, help us.
威尔斯利! 求求你了 帮帮我们
Is it fixed?
修好了吗?
I can't repair it.
我也修不了
Damn it.
靠
Okay, we have to go... now!
那我们现在就得走了…现在!
It used to upset you to come down here.
以前每次你来这儿 都会让你很失望的
Robert, I'm trying to help them.
罗伯特 我只是想帮他们
You're helping Monroe hurt them.
你是在帮门罗伤害他们
He's crossed the line, Phyllis.
他已经越界了 菲利斯
Just stop it, Robert.
别说了 罗伯特
He has become completely unhinged.
他已经完全精神错乱了
He's drinking all the time.
每时每刻都在喝酒
He's pushing the limits of what he's doing with these people.
他已经把这些人逼到极限了
They signed up for it.
他们是自愿报名来参加的
They knew what they were getting into.
他们也清楚的知道自己要参与的是什么
No!
不!
They didn't.
他们不知道
You used to believe in what he was doing.
你以前是相信他在做的事情的
No, I believed in you.
不 我相信的是你
I believed the job would help us provide for our family...
我以前相信这份工作能让我们养活这个家...
for Chad.
养活查德
Well, I believe in the work I'm doing here.
那我也相信我正在做的工作
I... Dr. Monroe is going to end
我... 我们彼此都知道
disease and suffering as we know it.
门罗博士会彻底消灭疾病和苦难
This is bigger than us.
这比我们的小家重要多了
You got to listen to me.
你必须要听我的
We have to get off this island.
我们一定要离开这座岛
The D.O.D. is walking in here tomorrow.
国防部的人明天就要到了
They're gonna see everything he's doing.
他们会看到他所做的这一切的
And hopefully, they'll see what a genius he is.
顺利的话 他们就会发现他是个多么杰出的天才
Yeah, sure
当然了
or a madman.
也可能会发现他是个疯子
Then maybe you should leave.
也许你是时候离开这里了
Are you sleeping with him?
你是在跟他上♥床♥对吗?
What happened to us?
我们是怎么了?
We never should've come here.
我们就不应该来这儿
What about our son?
我们的儿子怎么办?
Do you even think about him?
你有考虑过他吗?
The work we're doing here is going to change the world.
我们在这所做的工作 是为了改变这个世界
Everyone must sacrifice something, Robert.
每个人都必须要有所牺牲 罗伯特
How do we get inside?
我们怎么进去?
Come on, up we go. Oh, please.
来吧 爬上去呀 瞧不起谁呢
He's alive.
他还活着
Stay here.
待在这儿别动
Hide.
躲起来
What are you doing over there?
你在这儿干什么呢?
Hello, there.
你好呀
Hold still.
别动
Mr. Wellsley.
威尔斯利先生
What's going on?
怎么了?
I understand you haven't been completely forthcoming
我能理解你现在还不能完全理解
about your situation.
自己即将面临的处境
In what way?
指什么方面?
Who is this?
这是谁?
Two Englishmen wash up on my shore.
两个英国男人同时来到我的地盘
Obviously, there's some connection.
显然这其中有些许关联啊
I've never seen this man before in my life.
我从没见过这个人啊
You're not a very convincing liar,
你说谎的水平还需进步啊
are you, Mr. Wellsley? Mr. Montgomery...
威尔斯利先生? 蒙哥马利先生...
What do you plan on doing with us?
你要对我们做什么?
Oh, it's a surprise.
有个惊喜给你们
Where's Jane?
简在哪儿?
Hello to you, too, H.G.
你好呀 H.G.
Please, John, I know you were with her.
约翰 我知道她和你在一起
Just tell me where she is.
快告诉我她在哪儿
I have no idea where she is.
我也不知道她在哪儿
We got separated looking for you.
我们在找你的时候就走散了
David Anders, please.
找大卫·安德斯
This is Robert Holland.
我是罗伯特·霍兰德
No, it's imperative I talk with him right away.
不行 情况万分紧急 我现在就要跟他说
Can you at least get a message to him?
那你能帮我带个话吗?
Tell him...
告诉他...
we're a go.
我们要开始行动了
As soon as I get off the island, I will contact him.
我一离开这座岛就会联♥系♥他
You deserve a closer look at Project Utopia.
正好你也可以近距离的了解一下乌托邦项目
This serum is a mixture of... of two key ingredients.
这种血清是两种关键原料的混合物
Firstly... and we have spared absolutely, uh, no expense
首先…我们不惜花费重金
in assembling the finest genetic material on Earth.
将地球上最好的遗传物质相结合
The key to unlocking its power
而释放其威力的关键
is an enzyme that I designed.
就是我创造出的这种酶
It allows the newly introduced DNA
它能够让新注射进身体的DNA
to move through the host's body from cell to cell
以当今人类从未见识过的速度
with greater speed than anyone's ever seen.
在细胞之间移♥动♥
Dr. Monroe.
门罗博士
Now, I have a long way to go
要想将乌托邦计划完全实现
until the Utopia Project fits its name.
我还有很长的路要走
But I think it's best to be up front about these things,
但我觉得坦诚地讲出这些是最好的
especially, uh, when there are guests.
尤其是有客人在的时候
What do you want from us? What do I want from you?
你想从我们身上得到什么? 我想得到什么?
I want you to be honest.
我想让你们说实话
I want you to tell me why you're here...
告诉我你们为什么会来到这里…
what you want from me.
你们想从我这里得到什么
H.G., for God's sake!
H.G. 求你了!
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
等等 等等!
Spare his life, and I will tell you
放过他 我就告诉你
how to fix your radar tracking system.
如何修复雷达定位系统
Someone unhooked the duplexer from the antenna.
有人拿走了天线上的转换开关
You need it in order to both receive and transmit data.
要有那个东西你才能接收和传输信息
I'll have it fixed right away.
我马上就修好
Now, will you kindly put the syringe away, doctor?
现在 你可以把针筒拿开了吗 博士?
No.
不
I kindly won't put the syringe away.
我可不会拿开针筒
This is gonna pinch. No, no, no, no, no.
会有点痛哦 不要
You bastard. You...
你这个杂种 你...
Now, we just sit back and watch the fun.
现在我们就等着看好戏吧
What have you done to him?
你对他做了什么?
Something's wrong.
不太对劲
John?
约翰?
John, are you all right?
约翰 你还好吗?
I've never seen this before.
我之前没见过这种状况
The Utopia serum's having absolutely no effect.
乌托邦血清完全不起作用
And what does that mean?
什么意思?
What that means, my dear boy,
亲爱的 这说明
is you are something very special.
你是个很特别的研究对象
I need a chem panel and those X-rays.
我需要一个化学仪表板 还有X射线
We have so much to learn from our friend here,
我们还有许多要从这位朋友身上研究的
and so little time.
不过时间远远不够用啊
Leave me the hell alone! Not a chance.
快他妈放开我! 没门
Hold still... ah, ah!
别动... 啊哦!
Hold still.
别动
The enzyme had absolutely no toxic effect on your brain,
这个酶在你的脑子一点毒性都没有发作
and if I can isolate the immunity,
要是我能把这种免疫力分离出来
you might be the key to humanity's next step forward.
你可能就是人类进步的关键啊
You claim your mission is Utopia,
你说你的使命是创造一个乌托邦
but all you're creating is pain and suffering.
可你创造出的都是疼痛和苦难
Animals are creatures of habit.
万物都是墨守成规的
Pain is just a side effect to change,
疼痛只是改变所带来的副作用
even on the molecular level.
就算在分子水平上也是如此
The body's not designed for this, doctor.
我的身体可不是用来干这个的 博士
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表