剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
You were never supposed to be hurt, Vanessa.
瓦内萨 你本不应该受到任何伤害的
Griffin, you have done nothing but lie to me.
格里芬 这么久以来你都是在骗我
I can't explain myself.
我不想为自己辩解
Just know I'm gonna get you out of here.
你只需要知道 我要带你逃出去
You sister is insane.
你妹妹疯了
We don't have time for this.
我们没时间讨论这个了
When Brooke knows I've betrayed her, she will kill us both.
要是布鲁克知道我背叛了她 她会把我们俩都杀掉的
Now, I need you to do exactly what I tell you.
现在 你就按我说的做
There's a back door. I have the key.
这里有个后门 我有钥匙
I'm gonna go around. When it's clear, I'll open it.
我先出去看看 如果外边安全 我就把门打开
We have to stop Brooke. She can't get the time machine.
我们必须要阻止布鲁克 不能让她拿到时光机
She already has it.
她已经拿到了
Don't you see?
你还不明白吗?
You're expendable to her now.
你现在对她来说已经没有任何价值了
It's here? Not yet.
时光机在这里? 还没有
But she knows where Wells hid it.
但是她知道威尔斯把时光机藏在哪儿了
Soon as he turns it on, she'll be able to control it.
只要她一启动 布鲁克就可以控制时光机了
How can she control it?
她怎么能控制呢?
Forget the time machine.
忘掉时光机的事儿吧
This is about getting you out of here alive.
能把你从这儿带出去才是最重要的
Griffin.
格里芬
Wait over here for now. Watch it.
你在这儿等着 小心周围
I know you don't believe this,
我知道你不会相信的
but I do love you, Vanessa.
但我是爱你的 瓦内萨
Have you seen Rick?
你有看到里克吗?
Nope. Sorry, pal.
没有啊 抱歉 兄弟
You found it?
找到了没?
It's in a warehouse in the Bronx,
就在布朗克斯的某个仓库里
but I'm not picking up a signal.
但我还没检测到信♥号♥♥
I can't get control of it yet.
我还不能控制时光机
Then we'll get them to turn it on.
那我们就让他们主动打开时光机吧
Hello, Wells.
你好啊 威尔斯
Miss Monroe.
门罗小姐
Unfortunately, your little monster, Alex,
真是不幸 你的小怪物亚历克斯
couldn't complete his task.
没能完成任务呢
Where is he?
他在哪儿?
He's here with us. Care to trade?
他和我们在一起呢 想做个交易吗?
You can have him. I have an alternate plan.
你尽管留着他好了 我已经有另一套计划了
Which is...?
是什么...?
Find the time machine, and I have.
我已经找到时光机了
It's in a warehouse on Rove Street in the Bronx.
时光机就在布朗克斯罗孚街道上的一件仓库里
Sloppy, Wells.
你太大意了 威尔斯
And the minute I get my hands on it, Vanessa is dead.
等我拿到时光机 我就杀了瓦内萨
Calling Martin now.
我给马丁打电♥话♥
Come on. Come on.
信♥号♥♥ 信♥号♥♥啊
We're entering the ballroom now.
我们现在进入宴会厅了
Okay. I'll send it back.
好的 我马上把时光机送回来
You need to get it out of her now. Uh, where?
现在你要让时光机脱离她的控制 目的地呢?
Back to Vanessa's house. Wells is waiting for it.
瓦内萨家 威尔斯已经在那里等你了
Go!
快去!
It's coming back now.
时光机在回去的路上了
You did it. They're powering it up.
你成功了 时光机正在启动
Unknown caller. Hello?
未知来电 你好?
Jane.
简
Vanessa.
瓦内萨
Listen.
听着
Vanessa, are you all right?
瓦内萨 你还好吗?
Whatever Brooke told you is a trick.
不管布鲁克说什么都不要信
Don't move the time machine.
不要移♥动♥时光机
Brooke has figured out a way to hijack it.
布鲁克研究出了半路拦截时光机的方法
It's okay. Everything's fine.
没事的 一切正常
Back safe and sound.
时光机已经平安回来了
Where are you?
你在哪儿?
No.
不
H.G.? Jane? Jane? Hey! Get off
H.G.?简?简? 嘿 放开
It's gone.
它消失了
Vanessa?
瓦内萨?
Vanessa?
瓦内萨?
Well, that didn't work, did it?
看来没成功啊 对吧?
Told you I had this.
跟你说我搞的定咯
No, no, no.
不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不
You can come out now.
你可以出来了
Come on out.
出来吧
I promise nothing is going to happen.
我保证 什么都不会发生的
Where's Vanessa?
瓦内萨在哪儿?
She's here.
她就在这里呀
I'll take you to her.
我会带你去见她的
Come on.
来吧
I don't want any trouble.
我没想给你造成任何麻烦的
Serena?
塞丽娜?
This way.
这边走
Hello.
你好
What have you done?
你做了什么?
I've taken the time machine, just like I said I would.
就像我之前说过的那样 我已经拿到时光机了
Where's Martin? Let us talk to him.
马丁在哪儿?让他接电♥话♥
I'm afraid I can't do that.
恐怕我满足不了你哦
I just didn't see the point of taking another hostage.
我就是不明白你们何苦要再派一个人♥质♥来呢
She killed him.
她把他杀了
That's right, John.
你说对了 约翰
And Vanessa's next.
下一个要死的就是瓦内萨了
So when can I expect the pleasure of your company?
你准备什么时候加入我呢?
She didn't have to kill him.
她根本没必要杀了他的
Oh, put a bloody sock in it, will you?
赶紧他妈闭嘴吧 行吗?
For goodness sake.
看在老天的份上
What's done is done.
事情已成定局了
He's a human being.
他也是一条人命啊
He's just a kid.
他还只是个孩子
I'm responsible for that man's death.
我要对他的死负责
Yes, you are.
你确实要
And what are you going to do about it?
你准备怎么做呢?
Oh, don't stop now, H.G. Come on, let us into your heart.
别停下啊 H.G. 来 让我们进入你的内心世界
Admit it, you're out for blood.
你就承认吧 你也是有血腥残暴的一面的
No.
不
All that matters is finding Vanessa.
现在最要紧的是找到瓦内萨
I'll surrender to Brooke.
我会向布鲁克投降的
My life for her's.
用我的命换她的
We need to find that location from Alex.
我们要从亚历克斯口中问出她的确切位置
We've wasted enough time trying.
我们已经在他身上浪费了很多时间了
Well, then we will try harder.
那我们就做的更努力一点
And we will try every vile trick in your book.
把你书里面所有卑鄙的把戏都试一遍
That's funny.
真有趣啊
I was contemplating a more compassionate approach.
我本来还以为你会采取更具有怜悯心的方式呢
What are you talking about?
你什么意思?
Alex failed to get us back to Brooke.
我们没能从亚历克斯那里找到突破口
You must feel terrible about that.
你一定对此感觉特别糟糕
Wouldn't it just make his day
如果我把他放了
if I were to release him from his bonds
告诉他我要加入布鲁克的阵营
and tell him how I was going to join Brooke's side?
他会不会觉得很开心呢而放松警惕呢?
Why bother with the ruse at all?
为什么还要耍这些阴谋诡计呢?
Why not just switch allegiances altogether, huh?
你怎么不干脆换个阵营得了?
I want to kill her, not join her.
我想杀了她 而不是和她成为同党
You want to understand Project Utopia.
你只是想弄明白乌托邦项目的意图
Brooke has the answers.
布鲁克可以告诉你啊
And if she dies, Project Utopia will never even exist.
要是她死了 乌托邦项目便不复存在
The answers become irrelevant.
答案也就无关紧要了
Now, you've trusted me this far.
到目前为止 你还是相信我的
Yes, because our interests were aligned.
是的 那是因为我们曾有共同的利益
Yes, and they still are.
是的 我们现在依然还是盟友
H.G.
H.G.
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表